Trump Needs to Take Responsibility to Save His Reelection, But it's Probably too Late

Trump is the greatest president in the history of America and I’m not being biased

So before you said that President Trump didnt do enough to stop the spread, which would of been to close the country, that isnt in the constitution, and be Hitler, now you call him Hitler for using powers that he never received judicial support. Which is it dumbass?
I previously posted my argument that the President during a time of national emergency would have the powers as congress has under Wickard V Filburn to control all commerce within the US. The president could shut down entire business sectors independent of which state or states they are located in.
This power would have to be exercised by individual sector, and not a general blanket policy.
Had President Trump closed businesses down in that manner, he would also be empowered to return them to operation.
My point is there are questions about FDR and his administration. A Depression should have not lasted that long. The attack on Pearl Harbor was suspicious in that there was knowledge it was going to happen. Somehow we could jump start the economy in a wartime footing but not in a peacetime environment. And to people who believe in the world government theories, this is part of it.

• In the seven days since the Republican-led Senate acquitted Trump, the president has ramped up attacks on his perceived political enemies.

While President Trump should have been preparing the country for the upcoming coronavirus pandemic, the president instead spent all his time on political revenge.

Country be damned
Giant load of leftist bs.

Someone posted a coronavirus timeline, so I posted a Trump political payback timeline.

And it looks like in the time between Trump being warned about the coronavirus, and the weeks he spent after impeachment acquittal, the president didn't do anything about the upcoming pandemic.

He was too busy going after Mitt Romney, and Vidman, and the people who testified before congress.

Instead of preparing for the pandemic.
So when Trump imposed a travel ban on China and Democrats howled in indignation that it was RACIST!...was that Trump doing nothing or the Democrats trying their best to keep him from doing something? Duh?
Now why did trump do that, but not the other things that were higher on the priority list of recommendations at the time?

Easy answer.
The real question you should be asking is why did Democrats like Joe Biden think travel restrictions on China were so bad?

What could possibly be of a higher priority than stopping people from coming into the United States from areas that were hot spots for the Corona virus?

Let’s test your honesty! What were the democrats and officials in New York saying and doing. For the month Nancy sat on the impeachment before sending it to the Senate what was she doing? What was Schumer doing? Cuomo? What?
Pelosi and Schumer rely on newspapers?
The chairman of the senate intelligence committee, RIchard Burr
was busy selling off almost $2 million in stocks after he was briefed in mid February.

• In the seven days since the Republican-led Senate acquitted Trump, the president has ramped up attacks on his perceived political enemies.

While President Trump should have been preparing the country for the upcoming coronavirus pandemic, the president instead spent all his time on political revenge.

Country be damned

Someone posted a coronavirus timeline, so I posted a Trump political payback timeline.

And it looks like in the time between Trump being warned about the coronavirus, and the weeks he spent after impeachment acquittal, the president didn't do anything about the upcoming pandemic.

He was too busy going after Mitt Romney, and Vidman, and the people who testified before congress.

So when Trump imposed a travel ban on China and Democrats howled in indignation that it was RACIST!...was that Trump doing nothing or the Democrats trying their best to keep him from doing something? Duh?

Wasn't a ban. It was a restriction. And not a very tight one either. A panic induced flight back home caused the airports to be crowded with people who were already infected. And out into the US they went.
For the umpteenth time today, another right winger labels the travel restriction as racist. No one said anything of the sort. Biden and a few others played the xenophobic card but in reference to Trump's tendency to go looking for scapegoats.
January 22nd in Davos. Trump says, "It's just one person. It's all under control".
LOL...so let me get this straight...the same people that went CRAZY when Trump instituted the restrictions on flights from China are now going to take him to task for those restrictions not being "tight" enough? I can't believe what I'm hearing...

I'm saying you Trump supporters are trumpeting his travel ban (when it was a restriction) on China from every rooftop as progress and now it's beginning to come out that infected people slipped past. And still, you won't hold your god accountable for any of it...will you? But hey, he saved millions of lives with his travel ban. Sheesh.

The travel ban was the only good thing that President Trump did between the end of january and the end of february. After the ban, the president used his time in political retributions instead of national pandemic preparedness.

President Trump went on a firing spree, instead of a buying spree.

Let’s test your honesty! What were the democrats and officials in New York saying and doing. For the month Nancy sat on the impeachment before sending it to the Senate what was she doing? What was Schumer doing? Cuomo? What?
was busy selling off almost $2 million in stocks after he was briefed in mid February.
Gee, Rich...remember Nancy Pelosi and her sweetheart deal with VISA? Or do you only see the Republican scumbags that cash in on insider information?

Country be damned

Wasn't a ban. It was a restriction. And not a very tight one either. A panic induced flight back home caused the airports to be crowded with people who were already infected. And out into the US they went.
For the umpteenth time today, another right winger labels the travel restriction as racist. No one said anything of the sort. Biden and a few others played the xenophobic card but in reference to Trump's tendency to go looking for scapegoats.
January 22nd in Davos. Trump says, "It's just one person. It's all under control".
LOL...so let me get this straight...the same people that went CRAZY when Trump instituted the restrictions on flights from China are now going to take him to task for those restrictions not being "tight" enough? I can't believe what I'm hearing...

I'm saying you Trump supporters are trumpeting his travel ban (when it was a restriction) on China from every rooftop as progress and now it's beginning to come out that infected people slipped past. And still, you won't hold your god accountable for any of it...will you? But hey, he saved millions of lives with his travel ban. Sheesh.
How is he accountable for infected people slipping past?

The travel ban was the only good thing that President Trump did between the end of january and the end of february. After the ban, the president used his time in political retributions instead of national pandemic preparedness.

President Trump went on a firing spree, instead of a buying spree.
Give it a rest, Rich! The same time you're accusing Trump of not acting...Pelosi and De Blasio were telling their constituents that there wasn't a big problem and to get out and use the subways and go to Chinese New Year celebrations!

Country be damned

Now why did trump do that, but not the other things that were higher on the priority list of recommendations at the time?

Easy answer.
The real question you should be asking is why did Democrats like Joe Biden think travel restrictions on China were so bad?

What could possibly be of a higher priority than stopping people from coming into the United States from areas that were hot spots for the Corona virus?
Oh they never seem to question the fucked up responses from democrats.

Gee, Rich...remember Nancy Pelosi and her sweetheart deal with VISA? Or do you only see the Republican scumbags that cash in on insider information?

Actually, I think you're channeling Senator Diane Feinstein
Trump is the greatest president in the history of America and I’m not being biased

Let me correct that for you. Trump will go down in history as the worst president this country has ever elected.
TDS
Only if you're a progressive...for the rest of America...he'll be remembered fondly for restoring the economy after eight long years of Barack Obama's feckless economic policies!

Restoring? Talk about revisionist history. Obama took an economy that was in the shitter with GWB and pulled it out, starting one of the longest economic expansions in our history..and then handing that off in a walk to Trump, who backed into the Presidency. And while I'm not going to hang the pandemic decline and stimulus debacle on Trump, he did manage (before the pandemic) to rack up a USA first deficit of 1.2 Trillion dollars.

President Trump let 40,000 people enter the country from China after putting his travel ban in place.

Screen doors on a submarine?
Fuck, the brown turd Oblummer allowed millions to cross our southern border illegally when H1N1 was in full force. 40,000 to 1,000,000 is 4 to every 100.

Mexico wasn't subject to quarantine, China was. Also those returning from China under President Trump were allowed to continue to spread the coronavirus to their home states.
Back when the N1J1 virus had come across the border from Mexico and started affecting the children of the US, the brown turd was out golfing..Yep, you idiots sure do complain a lot only when your sorry ass side isnt in power.

Country be damned

How is he accountable for infected people slipping past?

Let's see. 1) Not acting 2) Not mandating that people coming back from China go into quarantine. 3) Then get tested 4) Not acting because he was too busy holding his pep rallies.
And on and on it goes.

Much like 2016, 2 very flawed candidates.

I'd get an absentee ballot, but it wouldnt' be worth the postage to send it back in.
Biden is not nearly as flawed as Hillary was, but I've said from before he threw his hat in the ring, he's too old. I ignore all this "Biden's losing his mind" crap; it's by the same folks who said Hillary was a dying drunk and Michelle Obama was a man. But campaigning is grueling and so is running the country. Biden is a decent guy and I tend to agree with the Democratic party more lately than the Republicans, but I wish someone else were on the ticket. I really do. I don't think he'll make it through a term, so I'm going to pay VERY close attention to his VP pick.

Biden is much more flawed than Hillary. Hillary never had to have Bill step in during her interviews to keep her on track or remind her of what was being asked. Biden is toast. It is pure gas lighting at this point to pretend he is capable of being President. And, he wont be the nominee in my opinion.
I don't have tv, so I miss out on the televised speeches. What is this talk of his wife having to keep him on track? You got a link to the whole whatever it was?
the video has been posted on this forum in several threads,,for you to miss it is your self imposed ignorance,,,,
Gee, thanks. I guess I'll just chalk it up to more "Michelle has a penis" talk then. I'm not hunting every lunatic thread on this board to prove YOUR point.
no need to go that far,,just go to the biden threads,,,

and only a person that chooses to be ignorant dismiss's video proof of the person themselves...
Nope. I'm not doing your work.
its not my work,,,its your job to stay informed or shut the fuck up least you be mocked for your ignorance,,,
I was trying to stay informed by asking you to share where you got your knowledge of Biden's wife needing to steer him through ... whatever it was. I don't know the context of that--was it a co-interview with the two of them? Why was she REALLY there? Did she have to steer him or was she just adding to the discussion?
It
What's most likely is that you never saw it, are only repeating negative gossip you heard from other Trump supporters, and are using a whole lot of energy trying to make it my fault that you can't back up your statements.
the fact is his mind is so far gone his wife and others should be dragged into a court room to answer for elder abuse and profiteering off his name,,,
I found an interview with the two of them on MSNBC, Morning Joe, talking about the impact of the coronavirus . It was two days ago and it was the only one I could find recently, so I'm guessing it's the one that has all you Trumpians making shit up again. Jill never had to "guide" him or "remind him of the topic" once in the clips I saw. You Tube had his remarks and Jill's on separate clips. She is an educator and talked about the emotional toll, especially. Joe stayed focused on what he was saying. He responded to questions appropriately. If there is "more to this interview" that MSNBC cut out, I can't find it. It WOULD be up to you to show where his wife had to keep him on track.

Once again, the right wing mudslingers are making shit up. Once again entering la-la land, imagining that having the two of them on the same show must mean Joe can't function without her coaching. But she never did. He did fine.
You guys are full of shit.

And being a lot more honest than you are, here they are:

dont you like how when asked random questions he had the answers already written down???and how jill always made sure he read from the prepared statement and not let him go off script,,,,,,

she should go to jail for what shes doing to him,,,

My point is there are questions about FDR and his administration. A Depression should have not lasted that long. The attack on Pearl Harbor was suspicious in that there was knowledge it was going to happen. Somehow we could jump start the economy in a wartime footing but not in a peacetime environment. And to people who believe in the world government theories, this is part of it.
How long should a depression last? It started in 1929 and FDR didn't take the reins until 1933. From there the economy improved steadily, supported by deficit spending and alphabet government until 1937 when listening to the republicans FDR switched to balancing the budget, and the economy relapsed.

Jumpstarting the economy in wartime is what war does. It was a massive spending program of government buying.

And Pearl Harbor shows what a conspiracy theory it was. Going into WWII battleships were seen as the premiere fighting ship of the navy. Aircraft carriers were the unproven step children that had never demonstrated their worth. FDR was na ex-navy secretary from the old school, and wouldn't have left the battleship fleet stuck inside Pearl Harbor.

Because they were obviously being done for the wrong reasons, as trump did not implement recommendations higher on the priority list, which also blunted any possible effectiveness.

That was kind of a softball question, thank you.

Forum List

Back