Trump not a convicted felon.

Jack Smith was never confirmed by the Senate.
All of his indictments are illegitimate.
that might be garland's fault, smith's fault, or the senate's fault, or total bull, shit but trump still committed these felonies stole and compromised (as the most charitable word) the classified information, called an armed mob to the capital and all the associated shenanigans.

forget the trials and trump's whining lies, trump is in no way capable of keeping a story straight or remembering his own delusions.

as long as it is not a cult.....

that might be garland's fault, smith's fault, or the senate's fault, or total bull, shit but trump still committed these felonies stole and compromised (as the most charitable word) the classified information, called an armed mob to the capital and all the associated shenanigans.

Have you thought about bottling your tears?

If you collect the November 5th vintage, you could command a pretty penny.

Yes Sirree.

A pretty penny.

facts:
Former President Donald Trump was found guilty of 34 felonies by the jury in his "hush money" trial in New York on Thursday, making him the first former president in U.S. history to be convicted of a crime.

The jury, composed of 12 Manhattan residents, found that Trump illegally falsified business records to cover up a $130,000 payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election. They found him guilty on all counts on their second day of deliberations.

The presumptive Republican nominee for president is now also a convicted felon, a label that will reverberate across the electorate in the months between now and Election Day in November.

Trump spoke about the verdict at Trump Tower in New York on Friday, calling the trial "very unfair," a "scam" and "rigged."

The Associated Press believes that men can get pregnant and there are infinite genders.

Do you agree?
do they? any quote from an editor or publisher will do? none?

i have no idea of what infinite genders even means. perhaps the bill of fare at epstiein's parties. ?

if a reliable source like infowars tells me that bull frogs can get pregnant, what am i to believe?

A Trump version of a legal scholar:

He should be clerking for Kavanaugh

usmb Will Scharf cuckoo lawyer.png

I think I will stick with convicted felon. Getting a pass for having been.president when some of these crimes were committed is a pass on paper, only.

Forum List

Back