Trump on Obama - “It’s absolutely incredible how he’s protected.”

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If obozo was white he'd have had no chance at the WH. The media has refused to investigate any of the questions about this guy. All because he's black.

Trump to Malzberg: I Was Vilified for Obama ?Birther? Challenge

Monday, 04 Feb 2013 07:50 PM

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump told veteran radio broadcaster Steve Malzberg on Monday that he was vilified by the mainstream media for offering to donate $5 million to charity if President Barack Obama released his college transcripts.

“They all came to his defense: ‘How dare Trump do that?’” Trump said on the premiere of “The Steve Malzberg Show” on Newsmax TV in New York. “It was $5 million that can go to Sandy, but I would’ve been willing to pay much, much more than that.

“It was incredible,” Trump added. “It’s absolutely incredible how he’s protected.”

During the 2012 presidential campaign, Trump launched a controversial “birther’’ campaign against President Obama, claiming that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

“I offered him $5 million if he showed, just showed, these college transcripts and also some documentation. Very simple stuff. Passport documentation. And he didn’t do it,” Trump said. “Then, I gave him a certain number — and I said I would raise it very, very substantially from $5 million, and he still didn’t do it.”

The mainstream media “thought it was terrible that I had asked for that,” Trump added. “He could’ve made a lot of money for showing a few documents — literally, a few pages worth of documents and maybe some passport documentation.”

Why would Donald "ransom" needy children. Oh, that's right. They are only children BEFORE they are born.

If obozo was white he'd have had no chance at the WH. The media has refused to investigate any of the questions about this guy. All because he's black.

Trump to Malzberg: I Was Vilified for Obama ?Birther? Challenge

Monday, 04 Feb 2013 07:50 PM

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump told veteran radio broadcaster Steve Malzberg on Monday that he was vilified by the mainstream media for offering to donate $5 million to charity if President Barack Obama released his college transcripts.

“They all came to his defense: ‘How dare Trump do that?’” Trump said on the premiere of “The Steve Malzberg Show” on Newsmax TV in New York. “It was $5 million that can go to Sandy, but I would’ve been willing to pay much, much more than that.

“It was incredible,” Trump added. “It’s absolutely incredible how he’s protected.”

During the 2012 presidential campaign, Trump launched a controversial “birther’’ campaign against President Obama, claiming that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

“I offered him $5 million if he showed, just showed, these college transcripts and also some documentation. Very simple stuff. Passport documentation. And he didn’t do it,” Trump said. “Then, I gave him a certain number — and I said I would raise it very, very substantially from $5 million, and he still didn’t do it.”

The mainstream media “thought it was terrible that I had asked for that,” Trump added. “He could’ve made a lot of money for showing a few documents — literally, a few pages worth of documents and maybe some passport documentation.”

ShootSpeeders,

excellent post!! But, the media does not only protect Obama, the media protects anyone with the letter "D" in front of their name. Look no further than Democrat Senator Bob Menendez who has had sex with an underage prostitute. No media coverage. If Menendez were a Repubican, he would have already resigned due to the media's non-stop coverage of the issue.

Look at the Anthony Weiner situation, the media completely ignored this until Andrew Breitbart was able to get FOX News to start covering it. Even then, the Democrat-media complex would still not cover it. But Breitbart outsmarted the Democrat Party's stenographers in the media, he gradually released more and more info until the media had to save its reputation and were forced to cover it.

You don't have to be Barack Obama to get protection from the media, all you have to be is a Democrat to get protection from the media. Anything coming from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times etc...it has zero credibility, these media are stenographers for the Democrat Party and every Democrat.

excellent post!! But, the media does not only protect Obama, the media protects anyone with the letter "D" in front of their name. Look no further than Democrat Senator Bob Menendez who has had sex with an underage prostitute. No media coverage. If Menendez were a Repubican, he would have already resigned due to the media's non-stop coverage of the issue.

The spanish name has also protected menendez. The media policy is "We don't criticize negros or hispos. Only whites. We're fighting racism".

Obama's worshiping sycophantic media, treating him like a sacred object....venerating him, adoring him ... protecting him from all his mistakes, in a cocoon.... it's disgusting. I'm no fan of Trump, but he is right this time.

Thanks God for Fox News.

Obama's worshiping sycophantic media, treating him like a sacred object....venerating him, adoring him ... protecting him from all his mistakes, in a cocoon.... it's disgusting. I'm no fan of Trump, but he is right this time.

Thanks God for Fox News.

Fox News sure did you right last November. They fed you horseshit up until election day and you believed every second of it. It was everybody else who was wrong until it turned out everybody else was right. Talk about a cocoon... :eusa_whistle:

All of the media, with the exception of Fox, are a bunch of Obama's sycophants.

Period.

It's amazing how whiny and outraged the right can get when they're not winning. Boohoo mainstream media, reverse racism, everyone worships Obama WAAAAAAAAAAAA

official-seal-of-the-republican-party.png

Fox News sure did you right last November. They fed you horseshit up until election day and you believed every second of it. It was everybody else who was wrong until it turned out everybody else was right. Talk about a cocoon... :eusa_whistle:

HAHAHA. I didn't like rom but he would have won easily except the other networks and Chris (the party-traitor) Christie lied about how Obozo was doing a "super job" helping out during hurricane sandy.

All of the media, with the exception of Fox, are a bunch of Obama's sycophants.

Period.

I can't wait to hear Dick Morris's prediction for 2016. The funniest part is you rightwingers will have forgotten how wrong Fox was 4 years earlier. You will take whatever Rove and Morris have to say as gospel. To hell with the facts and numbers, right?

Thanks God for Fox News.

There is NO denying this.

HAHAHA. I didn't like rom but he would have won easily except the other networks and Chris (the party-traitor) Christie lied about how Obozo was doing a "super job" helping out during hurricane sandy.

How is that personal responsibility working out for you guys?

Trump is a total douche bag....in the same article "Trump pointed to the 34-minute blackout Sunday night during Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans as another reflection of what is happening to the United States." This thread is a reflection of the pickled thinking that is going through Trump's mind...:doubt:

Forum List

Back