Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.

that was the only good thing he did & when was that? back in march? - weeks after it took hold?

he hasn't done a fucking thing since AND won't mask up AND is still having super spreading rallies ... AND is ignoring everything science is finding out about this virus.
What science is finding out now is that we were idiots to shut everything down.

we are still in phase 2 & our hospitalizations/death rate is <1%. the threashold is 5% ... so we are doing quite well by listening to the scientists.

that sturgis super spreader events a few weeks ago has sparked +/- 250,000 cases.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

'merika! fuck ya!
We are doing well by offering tests to almost everyone.....showing millions have the virus or had it and never knew it, making the statistics more reliable.

we are testing too. duh...

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.

that was the only good thing he did & when was that? back in march? - weeks after it took hold?

he hasn't done a fucking thing since AND won't mask up AND is still having super spreading rallies ... AND is ignoring everything science is finding out about this virus.
What science is finding out now is that we were idiots to shut everything down.

oh i see - you are a knuckledragger just like yer chosen one.
Hmmm knuckledragger...isnt that racist? When I hear that I think of Moochelle doing her Sasquatch jerky commercials.

CNN.....
1599679142121.png

There is nothing left to be said.

TRUMP did the right thing in playing it down to not create a panic amongst the people buying up toilet paper and cleaning supplies or you would have seen people clearing the selves of non-perishables to a greater extent then was already being done. TRUMP followed all the advice of Fauci who if TRUMP understood the severity of the china virus surely the all-knowing Fauci understood it to a greater extent, and Fauci also downplayed COVID with his many comments on masking not being beneficial also saying masks could increase the spread. Fauci also said people in the US don't have to worry about the virus. And lets not forget democrats were also down playing the china virus with encouraging people to attend crowed events and demonizing TRUMP's travel bans.

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:

months upon months ago, like i said. why is every stable genius evolving as the science dictates - but not donny?
I would have never locked down. I criticize him for that but he didn’t have much choice.

Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
Trump could definitely win. Not a good reflection on the country or the Democratic Party.
Actually, it's only a reflection on the democratic party, their policies and their well of leadership that has run dry.
A binary worldview must make everything so simple.

It's all the other tribe's fault, all the time.

This is going to be similar to the Bleach debacle. Drumpfsters will claim its all a lie until Drumpf does a U turn, runs his supporters over and admits he said it but that he was just joking.
Idiot. That was a joke. You’re a joke. And you’re stupid. And you lost another debate.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

He didn't say what you want him to say.
There is no lie, he has been consistent throughout.
Sucks to be you all, I know, but -

Next...

Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.

I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Do you have a tape.

View attachment 386560View attachment 386560View attachment 386560
You gave three stars to an overt antisemite and Holocaust denier and I am not speaking in jest. Well done. LOL.

Next...

You gave me the anti-semite treatment. :)

holy crap - you too???
She is though. She had admitted that on this site. Also, what would you have done if you’re president and it’s December 1st? Go!

Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
There has been plenty of news about younger people having strokes, and long-term damage to the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.

This information is not difficult to find. But I do realize you folks confine your "news" and "information" consumption to your sub-reality only. Everything else is avoided, as "fake news".

the coroner in AZ said that autopsies revealed blood clots thruout bodies & not one major organ was spared. this thing is just as much a vascular disease as it is respiratory.
On patients with.........what other diseases?

the avg age of people has been declining - which means younger 'healthier' people being affected & the long terms effects are yet to be known.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.

He just said in his tape it was 5 times deadlier than the flu.
Based on what? Right now with simply case statistics to go by it would be more than 5 times "deadlier", but the CDC and Penn State in a study both estimate at least 10 million more people had and got over it already....that would make the mortality rate .01% and very similar to the flu, which is a total estimation.
In other words, you wackos want to keep everything shut down and hide out in your basements with your little masks on for fear of catching the flu.

No if he would of taken the reins when it happened at first none of this would of happened, we would of all wore masks and social distanced, that is all the public could do. Instead we went around thinking it was not a threat, till it was. The economy is his fault, and the deaths and dying as well.

Fake Title

I didn't put that on top of this thread. Someone must of, one of the mods I assume, but its accurate.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.

Absolutely -
Once again he didn't say what you want/think that he said.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Next...

Do you have a tape.

You gave three stars to an overt antisemite and Holocaust denier and I am not speaking in jest. Well done. LOL.

ever read peter & the wolf... pete?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?

He just said in his tape it was 5 times deadlier than the flu.
Based on what? Right now with simply case statistics to go by it would be more than 5 times "deadlier", but the CDC and Penn State in a study both estimate at least 10 million more people had and got over it already....that would make the mortality rate .01% and very similar to the flu, which is a total estimation.
In other words, you wackos want to keep everything shut down and hide out in your basements with your little masks on for fear of catching the flu.

No if he would of taken the reins when it happened at first none of this would of happened, we would of all wore

Fake Title

I know I didn't put that on top of this thread. Someone must of, one of the mods I assume.
"Taken the reigns"????

LMAO....what would you have done in his shoes?

Next...

Do you have a tape.

ever read peter & the wolf... pete?
Ask her now. Ask her if she believes the holocaust happened. See what she says. LOL.

As I've been saying all along, none of this had to happen.

I was basing that on the fact that trump tore apart our system to prevent this from happening.

I now include basing this on the fact that trump has known the truth about the virus from the start and not only didn't do anything about it, he actually did and said things he knew that would make the situation worse.

He didn't take any proper steps for contact tracing and testing. He didn't take any proper steps to make sure we had enough PPE and medical supplies and equipment.

He refused the WHO tests which guaranteed that we wouldn't have a uniform test that actually worked all the time.

Then all the lies for months on end and to this day about this.

He sent out tweets to liberate Michigan and other states knowing that it would cause the virus to spread there and other states. He held large gatherings knowing that it would spread the virus more.

Most of what he did was actions that would guarantee the mess we're in now. In fact, a worse mess, since some governors took quick action while others followed trump and didn't take action quickly.

All with trump encouraging those governors to take actions that guaranteed that the virus would spread more causing more needless deaths and suffering.

I am so sick and tired of the lies and excuses.

TRUMP did the right thing in playing it down to not create a panic amongst the people buying up toilet paper and cleaning supplies or you would have seen people clearing the selves of non-perishables to a greater extent then was already being done. TRUMP followed all the advice of Fauci who if TRUMP understood the severity of the china virus surely the all-knowing Fauci understood it to a greater extent, and Fauci also downplayed COVID with his many comments on masking not being beneficial also saying masks could increase the spread. Fauci also said people in the US don't have to worry about the virus. And lets not forget democrats were also down playing the china virus with encouraging people to attend crowed events and demonizing TRUMP's travel bans.

Common Sense
Facts

No affect on these people.
It's spooky.

Forum List

Back