Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.

that was the only good thing he did & when was that? back in march? - weeks after it took hold?

he hasn't done a fucking thing since AND won't mask up AND is still having super spreading rallies ... AND is ignoring everything science is finding out about this virus.
What science is finding out now is that we were idiots to shut everything down.

What would that be?
That would be the true danger of the leftyvirus being the same as the flu.

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.

that was the only good thing he did & when was that? back in march? - weeks after it took hold?

he hasn't done a fucking thing since AND won't mask up AND is still having super spreading rallies ... AND is ignoring everything science is finding out about this virus.
What science told you this bullshit? That paper you got out of the crackerjack box doesnt count as science. If Drumpf had not stood around with his finger up his ass lying about the virus we could have gotten away without having a total shutdown. Homicidal negligence. You clowns have helped Drumpf do this.

Penelope

What science told you this bullshit? That paper you got out of the crackerjack box doesnt count as science. If Drumpf had not stood around with his finger up his ass lying about the virus we could have gotten away without having a total shutdown.
Again.....slowly and go get mommy.....the CDC weeks ago and a study done by Penn State on the leftyvirus. Even you wackos were screaming early on that millions more had it when we didn't have testing.....go back and listen to those "tapes".....and you were right. Millions did have the virus, got over it, and are not counted in any statistic.

Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
There has been plenty of news about younger people having strokes, and long-term damage to the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.

This information is not difficult to find. But I do realize you folks confine your "news" and "information" consumption to your sub-reality only. Everything else is avoided, as "fake news".

the coroner in AZ said that autopsies revealed blood clots thruout bodies & not one major organ was spared. this thing is just as much a vascular disease as it is respiratory.

Penelope

What science told you this bullshit? That paper you got out of the crackerjack box doesnt count as science. If Drumpf had not stood around with his finger up his ass lying about the virus we could have gotten away without having a total shutdown. Homicidal negligence. You clowns have helped Drumpf do this.
And try a Midol and a maxipad changeout for those cramps....

Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
There has been plenty of news about younger people having strokes, and long-term damage to the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.

This information is not difficult to find. But I do realize you folks confine your "news" and "information" consumption to your sub-reality only. Everything else is avoided, as "fake news".

the coroner in AZ said that autopsies revealed blood clots thruout bodies & not one major organ was spared. this thing is just as much a vascular disease as it is respiratory.
On patients with.........what other diseases?

Fake news! :rolleyes-41:

Fake news! :rolleyes-41:
Well let's do autopsies on all aged patients who die of mersa or staph or pneumonia or cardiovascular disease.....bet we find some clots think so??

Penelope

What science told you this bullshit? That paper you got out of the crackerjack box doesnt count as science. If Drumpf had not stood around with his finger up his ass lying about the virus we could have gotten away without having a total shutdown.
Again.....slowly and go get mommy.....the CDC weeks ago and a study done by Penn State on the leftyvirus. Even you wackos were screaming early on that millions more had it when we didn't have testing.....go back and listen to those "tapes".....and you were right. Millions did have the virus, got over it, and are not counted in any statistic.
You dont think I'm going to listen to the claims of some retard like you do you? Post your proof.

Penelope

You dont think I'm going to listen to the claims of some retard like you do you? Post your proof.
Don't need to do your research for you, that's your problem you never research anything you just post ignorant fake articles. Its there for a simple Google search and was stated just like I said....again, it only confirms what you whiners were crying about anyway.

Penelope

Don't need to do your research for you, that's your problem you never research anything you just post ignorant fake articles. Its there for a simple Google search and was stated just like I said....again, it only confirms what you whiners were crying about anyway.
So you admit you have nothing. I pretty much knew that anyway. Thanks for playing.

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.

You gave me the anti-semite treatment. :)

holy crap - you too???

Penelope

So you admit you have nothing. I pretty much knew that anyway. Thanks for playing.

Have mommy read it for you.....after she pushes the keys.

Next...

Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.

I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

& when was THAT? months upon months ago.

next.

Next...

Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:

months upon months ago, like i said. why is every stable genius evolving as the science dictates - but not donny?

Last edited:

Next...

:link:
Do you have a tape.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Penelope

Just reading the first two paragraphs is grounds for throwing that fatass fuck in prison. Drumpf wanted to stop testing. Can you quote the part you claimed where you said we were idiots to shut everything down? I searched the page and nothing came up. I'm waiting for your proof.

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.

FnCECjK2ZhmUUIe1Wyj07J3hemAwoJSouA8JJUx9rzYgYRz-dmYgW6x98fSqaNI6IDsc=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Penelope

Just reading the first two paragraphs is grounds for throwing that fatass fuck in prison. Drumpf wanted to stop testing. Can you quote the part you claimed where you said we were idiots to shut everything down? I searched the page and nothing came up. I'm waiting for your proof.
No that part is my commentary...why shut down for a virus similar to the flu? We dont shut down for the flu, or tuberculosis, or staph, or cigarette smoke...or anything so why this? The facts are the facts and trying to blame a virus on the President is as stupid as nominating Joe Biden to run.

Penelope

No that part is my commentary...why shut down for a virus similar to the flu? We dont shut down for the flu, or tuberculosis, or staph, or cigarette smoke...or anything so why this? The facts are the facts and trying to blame a virus on the President is as stupid as nominating Joe Biden to run.
And again.....you whined when we didn't have testing, we got it, and you whined when the increased testing resulted in more positive cases. 8% of all tested are positive for the virus that is a fact, so if you increase testing say 10 times guess what? So the President, tired of your constant whining, said stop testing if you dont want more cases.

Forum List

Back