Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:
Do you have a tape.

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”
Deflection noted. Fauci is not the President.
He is the infectious disease expert. So he is damned if he listens to him and damned if he doesn't. Craziness. I expect better from you, Mac.

Covid 19 never was as serious as the liberal media hysteria created around it would suggest

You must not of listened to the tapes.
It wouldn't matter. So now we know the President of the United States admitted downplaying the virus, even though he knew it was deadly, even though he knew it was far worse than the flu. He said so.

But the Trumpsters? They don't care. And that's Trumpism.

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope
You mean besides acting on the intel in Nov? How about not pretending it wasnt anything serious or calling it hoax?
What did China and the CDC say about the virus right up to Jan. 30, 2020?
Who called it a hoax? Certainly not Trump.

No wonder why Democrats and snowflakes are freaking out over this - they think Pelosi abandoning Americans in need of COVID Relief to go back to her mansion and give fake news TV interviews in front of her $25k freezer while eating from several gallons of expensive gourmet ice cream is 'Leadership'.

They have no idea what true 'Leadership' is, that how in times of emergencies and disaster true leaders must remain calm and help keep others from surrendering to wide-scale panic.

Had the president not told Americans the virus was not as bad as it was being predicted
(which has turned out to be the case since latest research shows the true mortality rate of COVID-19 is less than that of seasonal flu...unless Democrat Governors like Cuomo force infected patients in with the elderly in nursing homes), there could have been wholesale panic, the stock markets could have nose-dived, etc...

What Trump did was the right thing to do , what a true leader is a case like this should do....what one DID.

Of course, everyone has to remember that no matter what Trump would have done would have been attacked by the TDS-suffering, butt-hurt Trump-haters, no matter what.

Last edited:
45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.

Covid 19 never was as serious as the liberal media hysteria created around it would suggest

It wouldn't matter. So now we know the President of the United States admitted downplaying the virus, even though he knew it was deadly, even though he knew it was far worse than the flu. He said so.

And all of you adore Killer Cuomo for murdering 34,000 New Yorkers.....so what's your point?

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
Penelope
You mean besides acting on the intel in Nov? How about not pretending it wasnt anything serious or calling it hoax?
What does that have to do with the point that american intel said it was going to be out of control and why did Drumpf trust China instead of his own intel?

Drumpf called it a hoax. Specifically a dem hoax.

Next...

cohen.jpg

Yikes. On tape this time. Oh well, it won't matter.
I was right, unfortunately.

I've never seen anything like this. They're robots. They're afraid to hold him accountable for anything.
I hold him accountable.....for improving and increasing the testing and getting the US mortality rate down from the horrible 8% the Dem states set early on to 2.9% over the past 4 months. We are below the global average and below many countries that you wackos set as the standard like Germany....all because of the President and NOT the horrible Democrat governors all of you idiots idolize.

Trump trying to be a cool head in trying times, scandalous. The dems hyping up huge death counts and having endless shut downs, just dandy. Oh you little Marxists you.

Penelope
What does that have to do with the point that american intel said it was going to be out of control and why did Drumpf trust China instead of his own intel?

Drumpf called it a hoax. Specifically a dem hoax.
Just ignore the CDC

Forum List

Back