Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump. Any guesses?
I heard Moochelle does impressions and she has a deep voice.....
Another deflection. Wanna be the first?
There are so many stupid Drumpfsters I cant make a solid pick.
Wow if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black hahahahahahaha
I didnt say anything about a pot. I said Drumpfsters are stupid and I cant really make a solid pick on who will be the first to claim its not Drumpfs voice. Hell it may be Drumpf himself that will throw that out to see if it sticks with the rest of the bullshit he throws at the wall.
And I said for you to be calling us stupid is a big stretch given your skulls have nothing in them.
No its not a big stretch. Its a known fact you Drumpfsters are stupid gullible children led around by a carnival barker that you allow to lie to you.
And at least our carnival barker comes out and talks to us face to face and isn't eating Gerbers Strained peas for dinner wacko.
So you admit you are a gullible child. Thats half the battle. I dont allow carnival barkers to lie to me no matter what they eat. The facts are plain. Drumpf lied about the seriousness of the virus and stood around with his finger up his ass while tens of thousands of people died.

Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump.

Any guesses?
Trump will say FAKE NEWS and his idiots will believe him
They've been saying it through the whole thread. Even though he's on tape.

This is a group psychosis not seen in the world for 80, 90 years. Human trained seals.

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath if you listen to Fox.
fox or oan are the only REAL 2 journalistic stations...you watch the one sided biased bullshit stations. thats why your mind hasnt grown..
You're a Qanon person ? Yes?

Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump. Any guesses?
I didnt say anything about a pot. I said Drumpfsters are stupid and I cant really make a solid pick on who will be the first to claim its not Drumpfs voice. Hell it may be Drumpf himself that will throw that out to see if it sticks with the rest of the bullshit he throws at the wall.
And I said for you to be calling us stupid is a big stretch given your skulls have nothing in them.
No its not a big stretch. Its a known fact you Drumpfsters are stupid gullible children led around by a carnival barker that you allow to lie to you.
no barker needed. its actually you and your pea brain. you are putting all your faith into a bunch of criminals that you obviously dont see--fat hillary--treason w/the emails---BEIJING joe with the secret--law breaking investigation into a political opponent--BARRAG o for authorizing it, these are all treasonist pieces of shit that did NOTHING but bad for AMERICA. and you support these asswipes...that says alot about you---gullible s o b

And at least our carnival barker comes out and talks to us face to face and isn't eating Gerbers Strained peas for dinner wacko.
So you admit you are a gullible child. Thats half the battle. I dont allow carnival barkers to lie to me no matter what they eat.
Nope.....only thing I admit is you are going to be really upset when Sleepy Joe loses and the President leads for 4 more years. If you had a brain it wouldn't be able to process that.

Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump.

Any guesses?
Again, what is it you think he said that is relevant to anything? And I still don't read your mind.

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath if you listen to Fox.
fox or oan are the only REAL 2 journalistic stations...you watch the one sided biased bullshit stations. thats why your mind hasnt grown..
You're a Qanon person ? Yes?
im my own person. i dont need anybodys help.

“According to Bob Woodward”....

Thanks for playing.
That why Bob Woodward taped the conversations, and has been releasing the tapes.

He knew people like you would make the "fake news" claim.
And the tape merely has him saying he didn’t want to create a panic.

And it turns out his initial reaction to it was spot on, it’s not nearly as bad as everyone thought.
" And it turns out his initial reaction to it was spot on "

What a fucking retard you are. His inital reaction got tens of thousand of people killed because he stood around with his finger up his ass since Nov.
Baloney pure baloney. Tens of thousands would fall under the purview of Killer Cuomo not the President doofus.....and dont forget NYs best buddy NJ.....combined they killed more citizens than most countries on the planet.
dude, pre existing conditions of people that were already dying!! that's what they got. no validation of Wuhan death caused by Wuhan. There's that. Even the CDC says that.

All these demofks need to do is post the number of deaths in the same period of time in 2018 and 2019 to tell me Wuhan caused a spike. that's all. now wait, no one will post shit. watch, see I know the hoax.

So you admit you are a gullible child. Thats half the battle. I dont allow carnival barkers to lie to me no matter what they eat.
Nope.....only thing I admit is you are going to be really upset when Sleepy Joe loses and the President leads for 4 more years. If you had a brain it wouldn't be able to process that.
Regardless of who wins the point is that fatass lied about the virus. You clowns hear him admitting to it on tape yet you deny it. There is something seriously wrong with your ability to think for yourself.

So you admit you are a gullible child. Thats half the battle. I dont allow carnival barkers to lie to me no matter what they eat. The facts are plain. Drumpf lied about the seriousness of the virus and stood around with his finger up his ass while tens of thousands of people died.
and your asswipe demoncrats pissed and moaned and whined and then went to china town for a big bash...so sadly you missed that, or just didnt want to hear that about your commanding idiots...

I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything.

Play with someone else.
ahhhh, so you have no point? ohhhhkay. got the death figures for the same time period for 2018 and 2019 and see what the count difference is to see if he lied? ready, go!!!!

Oh wait, you're lazy, you would never put yourself out on a limb like that. oh well, my work here is done today.

Regardless of who wins the point is that fatass lied about the virus. You clowns hear him admitting to it on tape yet you deny it. There is something seriously wrong with your ability to think for yourself.
wrong--you asswipes have no idea how to think for yourselves. not unless prune face pill-osi tells you to jump, and like a robot you will say how high

and your asswipe demoncrats pissed and moaned and whined and then went to china town for a big bash...so sadly you missed that, or just didnt want to hear that about your commanding idiots...
Not sure what prompted this gibberish you just posted but do you have anything to say on the fact that Drumpf is on tape saying he knew how serious the virus is?

Except it was taped on February 7,2020

no barker needed. its actually you and your pea brain. you are putting all your faith into a bunch of criminals that you obviously dont see--fat hillary--treason w/the emails---BEIJING joe with the secret--law breaking investigation into a political opponent--BARRAG o for authorizing it, these are all treasonist pieces of shit that did NOTHING but bad for AMERICA. and you support these asswipes...that says alot about you---gullible s o b
WTF are you talking about ? Only criminals around are Trump people either indicted, in jail, or pardoned by the pos .Only reason he's still president is because of his yellow cowardly senate and people like you with double digit IQ's

The problem with this is the context.

Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out.

In March Pelosi told everyone everything was fine and that they should visit Chinatown. Again, conveniently not mentioned by liberals.

Forum List

Back