Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump. Any guesses?
I heard Moochelle does impressions and she has a deep voice.....
Another deflection. Wanna be the first?
There are so many stupid Drumpfsters I cant make a solid pick.
Wow if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black hahahahahahaha
I didnt say anything about a pot. I said Drumpfsters are stupid and I cant really make a solid pick on who will be the first to claim its not Drumpfs voice. Hell it may be Drumpf himself that will throw that out to see if it sticks with the rest of the bullshit he throws at the wall.
And I said for you to be calling us stupid is a big stretch given your skulls have nothing in them.
No its not a big stretch. Its a known fact you Drumpfsters are stupid gullible children led around by a carnival barker that you allow to lie to you.
And at least our carnival barker comes out and talks to us face to face and isn't eating Gerbers Strained peas for dinner wacko.
So you admit you are a gullible child. Thats half the battle. I dont allow carnival barkers to lie to me no matter what they eat.
Nope.....only thing I admit is you are going to be really upset when Sleepy Joe loses and the President leads for 4 more years. If you had a brain it wouldn't be able to process that.
Regardless of who wins the point is that fatass lied about the virus. You clowns hear him admitting to it on tape yet you deny it. There is something seriously wrong with your ability to think for yourself.
And what do you think you accomplish with your constant whining about the President lying? Its pointless and plenty of people said and did a number of things that in retrospect they might have done differently. Right now, the only thing I need to know is that for all the complaining and whining and slandering you libbers have done, then to have the chance to come up with a viable solution to correct all those issues, and to trot out this silly old nursing home patient? Your actions are much worse than any lie the President may have told and you do not support the things our country stands for.

There is nothing left to be said.
“According to Bob Woodward”....

Thanks for playing.
That why Bob Woodward taped the conversations, and has been releasing the tapes.

He knew people like you would make the "fake news" claim.
And the tape merely has him saying he didn’t want to create a panic.

And it turns out his initial reaction to it was spot on, it’s not nearly as bad as everyone thought.
" And it turns out his initial reaction to it was spot on "

What a fucking retard you are. His inital reaction got tens of thousand of people killed because he stood around with his finger up his ass since Nov.
Baloney pure baloney. Tens of thousands would fall under the purview of Killer Cuomo not the President doofus.....and dont forget NYs best buddy NJ.....combined they killed more citizens than most countries on the planet.
dude, pre existing conditions of people that were already dying!! that's what they got. no validation of Wuhan death caused by Wuhan. There's that. Even the CDC says that.

All these demofks need to do is post the number of deaths in the same period of time in 2018 and 2019 to tell me Wuhan caused a spike. that's all. now wait, no one will post shit. watch, see I know the hoax.
Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump.

Any guesses?
probably the idiot that claimed it is TRUMP--your president

Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump. Any guesses?
I didnt say anything about a pot. I said Drumpfsters are stupid and I cant really make a solid pick on who will be the first to claim its not Drumpfs voice. Hell it may be Drumpf himself that will throw that out to see if it sticks with the rest of the bullshit he throws at the wall.
And I said for you to be calling us stupid is a big stretch given your skulls have nothing in them.
No its not a big stretch. Its a known fact you Drumpfsters are stupid gullible children led around by a carnival barker that you allow to lie to you.
no barker needed. its actually you and your pea brain. you are putting all your faith into a bunch of criminals that you obviously dont see--fat hillary--treason w/the emails---BEIJING joe with the secret--law breaking investigation into a political opponent--BARRAG o for authorizing it, these are all treasonist pieces of shit that did NOTHING but bad for AMERICA. and you support these asswipes...that says alot about you---gullible s o b
WTF are you talking about ? Only criminals around are Trump people either indicted, in jail, or pardoned by the pos .Only reason he's still president is because of his yellow cowardly senate and people like you with double digit IQ's
Actually, no, he is around because of 8 years of the Muslim in Chief and the fact that you goofs cannot come up with a candidate.

The problem with this is the context.

Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out.

In March Pelosi told everyone everything was fine and that they should visit Chinatown. Again, conveniently not mentioned by liberals.
" Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out. "

Well see the problem is that Drumpf knew in November how bad it was. The NCMI told him so but instead he pretended to believe China.

no barker needed. its actually you and your pea brain. you are putting all your faith into a bunch of criminals that you obviously dont see--fat hillary--treason w/the emails---BEIJING joe with the secret--law breaking investigation into a political opponent--BARRAG o for authorizing it, these are all treasonist pieces of shit that did NOTHING but bad for AMERICA. and you support these asswipes...that says alot about you---gullible s o b
WTF are you talking about ? Only criminals around are Trump people either indicted, in jail, or pardoned by the pos .Only reason he's still president is because of his yellow cowardly senate and people like you with double digit IQ's
i kind of figured one of you idiots would be in denial---sorry it wasnt what you wanted to hear...not

Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out.

In March Pelosi told everyone everything was fine and that they should visit Chinatown. Again, conveniently not mentioned by liberals.
" Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out. "

Well see the problem is that Drumpf knew in November how bad it was. The NCMI told him so but instead he pretended to believe China.
wheres your link

He knew how bad it was 2 months before the first case was reported in the USA? Really? Got proof?

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath if you listen to Fox.
fox or oan are the only REAL 2 journalistic stations...you watch the one sided biased bullshit stations. thats why your mind hasnt grown..
You're a Qanon person ? Yes?
im my own person. i dont need anybodys help.
Leftists always want to label.

You keep repeating that same lie but it doesn’t make it any more true. LOL

wheres your link
Right here retard. Dont act like you have never seen it.

wheres your link
Right here retard. Dont act like you have never seen it.

I knew about this, from your source:

"It raised alarms because an out-of-control disease would pose a serious threat to U.S. forces in Asia -- forces that depend on the NCMI’s work."

It had do with our forces overseas, not with the pandemic at home. Nice try.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
they didn't hype it! Trump said so himself....

now you owe democrats, an apology!

and an apology to all the family members of the needless dead that he caused through his dereliction of duty....

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
LAUGH OUT LOUD

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
they didn't hype it! Trump said so himself....

now you owe democrats, an apology!

and an apology to all the family members of the needless dead that he caused through his dereliction of duty....

THANK YOU!

Traitor. Criminal neglegence. The people that support this shit stain have rocks in their head.

Wow!

CNN and Bob Woodhead....................two of the worst sources known to man.

You are such a gullible rube. :abgg2q.jpg:

In an article published in the NEJM on March 26, Fauci et al said it would be like a severe flu season.

So what was Trump supposed to do? Go against expert advice?

I said months ago that in public President Trump was a calming voice, refusing to panic the nation, and that is what he did. Privately, and Fauci has said this numerous times, President Trump was following the expert scientific advice.

Wow!

CNN and Bob Woodhead....................two of the worst sources known to man.

You are such a gullible rube. :abgg2q.jpg:

In an article published in the NEJM onMarch 26, Fauci et al said it be like a severe flu season.

So what was Trump supposed to do? Go agaisnt expert advice?

I said months ago that in public President Trump was a calming voice, refusing to panic the nation, and that is what he did. Privately, and Fauci has said this numerous times, President Trump was folowing the expert scientific advice.

"So what was Trump supposed to do? Go agaisnt expert advice?"

It wouldnt be the first time. He went against the expert advice of his intel back in November.

Fauci has repeatedly contradicted Drumpfs inaction and retarded advice like injecting Bleach. Dont try to blame Fauci for Drumpfs incompetent fuckups.

Forum List

Back