Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Well see the problem is that Drumpf knew in November how bad it was. The NCMI told him so but instead he pretended to believe China.
s
It's funny when they quote things that Fauci said, since Fauci had to get his news the same as most of the general public. While Trump has 17 intelligence agencies finding out the truth of what is happening throughout the world.

The WHO, or China can be lying their ass off, just like the Soviet Union used to do. And our intelligence agencies are tasked to get the facts of what is happening, and not the propaganda being spread.

Hey, don't worry about that Chinese flu. No big deal. We've got it taken care of. It's a hoax.

Go out, be with people, have fun, don't worry about spreading it, MAGA.

Fuckin' sociopath.
If you are afraid of living and in constantly in fear of dying and pursuing a normal life stay home, buy what you need online or have whatever delivered. Let everyone else who isn't as scared of living and dying when their time comes continue on with their life in pursuit of their own happiness. That is just to darn simple for you to grasp evidently.

Well see the problem is that Drumpf knew in November how bad it was. The NCMI told him so but instead he pretended to believe China.
s
It's funny when they quote things that Fauci said, since Fauci had to get his news the same as most of the general public. While Trump has 17 intelligence agencies finding out the truth of what is happening throughout the world.

The WHO, or China can be lying their ass off, just like the Soviet Union used to do. And our intelligence agencies are tasked to get the facts of what is happening, and not the propaganda being spread.
Bingo. Fauci was lied to just like every american.

I said months ago that in public President Trump was a calming voice, refusing to panic the nation, and that is what he did. Privately, and Fauci has said this numerous times, President Trump was following the expert scientific advice.
Except Trumps public behavior, all in an attempt to "calm" the nation, was working against the interest of the country.

If your kid is about to touch a hot stove, you tell him it's hot.

Hey, don't worry about that Chinese flu. No big deal. We've got it taken care of. It's a hoax.

Go out, be with people, have fun, don't worry about spreading it, MAGA.

Fuckin' sociopath.
If you are afraid of living and in constantly in fear of dying and pursuing a normal life stay home, buy what you need online or have whatever delivered. Let everyone else who isn't as scared of living and dying when their time comes continue on with their life in pursuit of their own happiness. That is just to darn simple for you to grasp evidently.
You don't mind that people no doubt spread the virus because they listened to him.

That is sociopathic, just like Trump.

"So what was Trump supposed to do? Go agaisnt expert advice?"

It wouldnt be the first time. He went against the expert advice of his intel back in November.

Fauci has repeatedly contradicted Drumpfs inaction and retarded advice like injecting Bleach. Dont try to blame Fauci for Drumpfs incompetent fuckups.

Fauci has repeatedly said that President Trump paid attention to scientific experts.

Here is the most recent time.

“I didn’t get any sense that he was distorting anything. In my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had,” Fauci said.

"So what was Trump supposed to do? Go agaisnt expert advice?"

It wouldnt be the first time. He went against the expert advice of his intel back in November.

Fauci has repeatedly contradicted Drumpfs inaction and retarded advice like injecting Bleach. Dont try to blame Fauci for Drumpfs incompetent fuckups.

Fauci has repeatedly said that President Trump paid attention to scientific experts.

“I didn’t get any sense that he was distorting anything. In my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had,” Fauci said.

Was this before or after the news of the day that Drumpf already knew how dangerous the virus was?

Except Trumps public behavior, all in an attempt to "calm" the nation, was working against the interest of the country. ...

No, it was not. It is many Governors who failed and failed miserably. A POTUS has very limited authority to deal with this, whereas Governors and local authorities have massive powers to deal with it.

In fact, Biden, who had several times said that he would issue a national mask mandate, has now walked that back as unconstitutional.

This is like a game of Texas hold-em. Except Trump through his intelligence agencies get to peak at everybodies hole card.

Trump was briefed on the facts. Fauci had to get his information from the WHO, or from China.

Yeah we already know some people just dont understand that viruses require hosts to infect.
No shit.....but libs have constantly lied about its severity and impact and govts ability to control it.

Was this before or after the news of the day that he knew how dangerous the virus was?

The virus has only been really dangerous to people 65+, and especially to those 75+.

Andrew Cuomo, and several other Blue State Governors, sent tens-of-thousands to their deaths when they forced nursing homes to accept people with the Wuhan virus.

Less than 400 people under the age of 24 have died from the Wuhan virus.

And in all deaths, only 6% died from the virus alone, while the rest had an average of 2.6 comorbidities. Failure to protect the most vulnerable was a failure of a number of Governors.

Was this before or after the news of the day that he knew how dangerous the virus was?

The virus has only been dangerous to people 65+, and especially to those 75+.

Andrew Cuomo, and several other Blue State Governors, sent tens-of-thousands to their deaths when they forced nursing hones to accept people with the Wuhan virus.

Less than 400 people under the age of 24 have died from the Wuhan virus.
" The virus has only been dangerous to people 65+, and especially to those 75+. "

So now youre going to go full retard and claim no one under 65 has died from the highly contagious virus? Why dont you just cut to the chase and admit youre still down to carry Drumpfs nut sack?

Except Trumps public behavior, all in an attempt to "calm" the nation, was working against the interest of the country. ...

No, it was not. It is many Governors who failed and failed miserably. A POTUS has very limited authority to deal with this, whereas Governors and local authorities have massive powers to deal with it.
Governors aren't privy to the presidential briefings. They relied on how Trump publicly described the problem. If the governors had access to the information that Trump had, they would have behaved completely differently.

Wow!

CNN and Bob Woodhead....................two of the worst sources known to man.

You are such a gullible rube. :abgg2q.jpg:

In an article published in the NEJM onMarch 26, Fauci et al said it be like a severe flu season.

So what was Trump supposed to do? Go agaisnt expert advice?

I said months ago that in public President Trump was a calming voice, refusing to panic the nation, and that is what he did. Privately, and Fauci has said this numerous times, President Trump was folowing the expert scientific advice.

LOL, a real leader tells the truth. Trump and The Truth are not even in the same Universe.

A leader does not calm the nation by lying, FDR said it best in his first speech to the nation, March 4, 1933:

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

"I am prepared under my constitutional duty to recommend the measures that a stricken Nation in the midst of a stricken world may require. These measures, or such other measures as the Congress may build out of its experience and wisdom, I shall seek, within my constitutional authority, to bring to speedy adoption. But in the event that the Congress shall fail to take one of these two courses, and in the event that the national emergency is still critical, I shall not evade the clear course of duty that will then confront me. I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis — broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency, as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe."

LEADERSHIP ^^^

Last edited:

Forum List

Back