Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
“According to Bob Woodward”....

Thanks for playing.
That why Bob Woodward taped the conversations, and has been releasing the tapes.

He knew people like you would make the "fake news" claim.
And the tape merely has him saying he didn’t want to create a panic.

And it turns out his initial reaction to it was spot on, it’s not nearly as bad as everyone thought.

Thanks for playing.
That why Bob Woodward taped the conversations, and has been releasing the tapes.

And it turns out his initial reaction to it was spot on, it’s not nearly as bad as everyone thought.
Dont confuse the wackos it hurts them to actually think.

right...is this the same cnn that washed the washington redskins logo off bidens hat?

Thanks for playing.

" And it turns out his initial reaction to it was spot on "

What a fucking retard you are. His inital reaction got tens of thousand of people killed because he stood around with his finger up his ass since Nov.
Baloney pure baloney. Tens of thousands would fall under the purview of Killer Cuomo not the President doofus.....and dont forget NYs best buddy NJ.....combined they killed more citizens than most countries on the planet.

Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump. Any guesses?
I heard Moochelle does impressions and she has a deep voice.....
Another deflection. Wanna be the first?
There are so many stupid Drumpfsters I cant make a solid pick.
Wow if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black hahahahahahaha
I didnt say anything about a pot. I said Drumpfsters are stupid and I cant really make a solid pick on who will be the first to claim its not Drumpfs voice. Hell it may be Drumpf himself that will throw that out to see if it sticks with the rest of the bullshit he throws at the wall.

Okay, I'm wondering which Trumpster will be the first to claim that the voice on the tape is not Trump. Any guesses?
I didnt say anything about a pot. I said Drumpfsters are stupid and I cant really make a solid pick on who will be the first to claim its not Drumpfs voice. Hell it may be Drumpf himself that will throw that out to see if it sticks with the rest of the bullshit he throws at the wall.
And I said for you to be calling us stupid is a big stretch given your skulls have nothing in them.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.
this coming from where? oh a brain dead demoncrat

do you mean like you do?

Thanks for playing.

" And it turns out his initial reaction to it was spot on "

What a fucking retard you are. His inital reaction got tens of thousand of people killed because he stood around with his finger up his ass since Nov.
no ...what a fucking retard you are....just saying

And I said for you to be calling us stupid is a big stretch given your skulls have nothing in them.
No its not a big stretch. Its a known fact you Drumpfsters are stupid gullible children led around by a carnival barker that you allow to lie to you.

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath if you listen to Fox.
fox or oan are the only REAL 2 journalistic stations...you watch the one sided biased bullshit stations. thats why your mind hasnt grown..

No its not a big stretch. Its a known fact you Drumpfsters are stupid gullible children led around by a carnival barker that you allow to lie to you.
And at least our carnival barker comes out and talks to us face to face and isn't eating Gerbers Strained peas for dinner wacko.

Forum List

Back