Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.

that was the only good thing he did & when was that? back in march? - weeks after it took hold?

he hasn't done a fucking thing since AND won't mask up AND is still having super spreading rallies ... AND is ignoring everything science is finding out about this virus.
What science is finding out now is that we were idiots to shut everything down.

oh i see - you are a knuckledragger just like yer chosen one.
Hmmm knuckledragger...isnt that racist? When I hear that I think of Moochelle doing her Sasquatch jerky commercials.

^^^ MAGAT ^^^

make amerika great again troglodyte.
Awwww did I upset a fan of the First Wookie???

HA! don't flatter yourself - you're not that important.

troglodytes are knuckledraggers....

now tell me how you don't have that red cap in yer closet?
I don't need any cap to show I am a real American. Just like its clear how much you hate our country.

As I've been saying all along, none of this had to happen.

I was basing that on the fact that trump tore apart our system to prevent this from happening.

I now include basing this on the fact that trump has known the truth about the virus from the start and not only didn't do anything about it, he actually did and said things he knew that would make the situation worse.

He didn't take any proper steps for contact tracing and testing. He didn't take any proper steps to make sure we had enough PPE and medical supplies and equipment.

He refused the WHO tests which guaranteed that we wouldn't have a uniform test that actually worked all the time.

Then all the lies for months on end and to this day about this.

He sent out tweets to liberate Michigan and other states knowing that it would cause the virus to spread there and other states. He held large gatherings knowing that it would spread the virus more.

Most of what he did was actions that would guarantee the mess we're in now. In fact, a worse mess, since some governors took quick action while others followed trump and didn't take action quickly.

All with trump encouraging those governors to take actions that guaranteed that the virus would spread more causing more needless deaths and suffering.

I am so sick and tired of the lies and excuses.

Then maybe YOU should stop lying and making excuses for assholes like Cuomo and yourself. Funny how’s everything Biden says he would have done is exactly what Trump did. Guess you really have no clue.
Biden just said on national TV Drumpf was an incompetent fuckup.
but did he know he said it???

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.

He just said in his tape it was 5 times deadlier than the flu.
Based on what? Right now with simply case statistics to go by it would be more than 5 times "deadlier", but the CDC and Penn State in a study both estimate at least 10 million more people had and got over it already....that would make the mortality rate .01% and very similar to the flu, which is a total estimation.
In other words, you wackos want to keep everything shut down and hide out in your basements with your little masks on for fear of catching the flu.

No if he would of taken the reins when it happened at first none of this would of happened, we would of all wore

There is nothing left to be said.

Fake Title

I know I didn't put that on top of this thread. Someone must of, one of the mods I assume.
"Taken the reigns"????

LMAO....what would you have done in his shoes?

Don't waste your time. She has no idea what she would have done. She's just another TDS idiot.

One of the biggest threat to the American people of his Potus, and he screwed it up, he didn't want to be truthful. When he gave the interview at the super bowl to Hannity and even while his state of the union he lied. All the public could of done is wear a mask and social distance. Instead there is blood on his hands.

Its a democratic hoax.
You libbers have no ability to think for yourselves.....all you can do is parrot your ignorant propaganda.

I know, I don't rely on tramp.
Correct its riots, open borders, no police, and gubment checks for you

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.

that was the only good thing he did & when was that? back in march? - weeks after it took hold?

he hasn't done a fucking thing since AND won't mask up AND is still having super spreading rallies ... AND is ignoring everything science is finding out about this virus.

Hmmm knuckledragger...isnt that racist? When I hear that I think of Moochelle doing her Sasquatch jerky commercials.

^^^ MAGAT ^^^

I don't need any cap to show I am a real American. Just like its clear how much you hate our country.

yyy.jpg

I was basing that on the fact that trump tore apart our system to prevent this from happening.

I now include basing this on the fact that trump has known the truth about the virus from the start and not only didn't do anything about it, he actually did and said things he knew that would make the situation worse.

He didn't take any proper steps for contact tracing and testing. He didn't take any proper steps to make sure we had enough PPE and medical supplies and equipment.

He refused the WHO tests which guaranteed that we wouldn't have a uniform test that actually worked all the time.

He sent out tweets to liberate Michigan and other states knowing that it would cause the virus to spread there and other states. He held large gatherings knowing that it would spread the virus more.

Most of what he did was actions that would guarantee the mess we're in now. In fact, a worse mess, since some governors took quick action while others followed trump and didn't take action quickly.

All with trump encouraging those governors to take actions that guaranteed that the virus would spread more causing more needless deaths and suffering.

Then maybe YOU should stop lying and making excuses for assholes like Cuomo and yourself. Funny how’s everything Biden says he would have done is exactly what Trump did. Guess you really have no clue.
did you know that you just typed that?

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:
Do you have a tape.

Cons don't care. 45 lied about Corona Virus and they do not care. He lied and over 194,000 Americans died and they simply not care.

who???

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.
OH stop---Trump did what any president would have done to lower the panic----presidents are expected to give a rosy confident outlook when such nonsense as this virus hits our shores. This is to prevent unnecessary fear and thusly panic. He would have been inept if he didn't play the cheerleader in this case. What a bunch of jackasses---going after Trump for doing the right thing.

No one died because of Trumps actions fool------he banned the foreign infected travel and had been building the wall which kept many of the infected illegals out---his actions saved tens of thousands of american's lives. Playing cheerleader didn't cost anyone anything despite the Trump-haters pathetic wet dreams.

Penelope

^^^ MAGAT ^^^

View attachment 386578
glad you now where to go.

Penelope

^^^ MAGAT ^^^

View attachment 386578
Its okay.....you can put your commie libchik in office come early 2025.

Next...
The paper tigers of the left would never admit to distortion and twisting of the truth, which, when one sees "lying" said by two or more operatives, they're playing from the Alinsky charted obfuscations to bring about a "believable" false narrative about their target, President Trump whom they hate because he beat Hillbillary Rodham in 2016.

who???
What?

Nothing left to be said???

1. Bob Woodward (nothing left to be said)
2. Cuomo praised the president for his immediate action
3. Bob Woodward (has done jack shit since Watergate and is still trying to be relevant)
4. Biden et al called Trump a racist for ordering a travel ban, so who was not taking COVID seriously?
5. Bob Fucking Woodward.
6. Did I mention, Bob "Mr. Relevance" Woodward?

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:
Do you have a tape.

Cons don't care. 45 lied about Corona Virus and they do not care. He lied and over 194,000 Americans died and they simply not care.
Oh spare us.....you leave out credit for Killer Cuomo and his band of Murderers in the 6 Dem led sanctuary states that knocked off 90,000 alone.

Penelope

^^^ MAGAT ^^^

View attachment 386578
glad you now where to go.

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png

Forum List

Back