Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

As I've been saying all along, none of this had to happen.

I was basing that on the fact that trump tore apart our system to prevent this from happening.

I now include basing this on the fact that trump has known the truth about the virus from the start and not only didn't do anything about it, he actually did and said things he knew that would make the situation worse.

He didn't take any proper steps for contact tracing and testing. He didn't take any proper steps to make sure we had enough PPE and medical supplies and equipment.

He refused the WHO tests which guaranteed that we wouldn't have a uniform test that actually worked all the time.

Then all the lies for months on end and to this day about this.

He sent out tweets to liberate Michigan and other states knowing that it would cause the virus to spread there and other states. He held large gatherings knowing that it would spread the virus more.

Most of what he did was actions that would guarantee the mess we're in now. In fact, a worse mess, since some governors took quick action while others followed trump and didn't take action quickly.

All with trump encouraging those governors to take actions that guaranteed that the virus would spread more causing more needless deaths and suffering.

I am so sick and tired of the lies and excuses.

Big yip.

"A far-right Norwegian lawmaker said Wednesday that he has nominated President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts in the Middle East.

Christian Tybring-Gjedde"

The WHO and the CDC minimized the virus....Dr Fauci told Trump shutting down travel from China Faucis beloved China was not necessary...thank God Trump didn't listen to him on that point....

That's why we have intelligence agencies. To give the facts to the commander in chief. And that's what happened. The WHO may have downplayed it, but Trump was briefed on how serious the coronavirus was.

The DNI personally briefed Trump on January 28th 2020.

1599682315931.png

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:
Do you have a tape.

Cons don't care. 45 lied about Corona Virus and they do not care. He lied and over 194,000 Americans died and they simply not care.
I trying to find what fairy tale book this is in, or did you just make it up?

As I've been saying all along, none of this had to happen.

I was basing that on the fact that trump tore apart our system to prevent this from happening.

I now include basing this on the fact that trump has known the truth about the virus from the start and not only didn't do anything about it, he actually did and said things he knew that would make the situation worse.

He didn't take any proper steps for contact tracing and testing. He didn't take any proper steps to make sure we had enough PPE and medical supplies and equipment.

He refused the WHO tests which guaranteed that we wouldn't have a uniform test that actually worked all the time.

Then all the lies for months on end and to this day about this.

He sent out tweets to liberate Michigan and other states knowing that it would cause the virus to spread there and other states. He held large gatherings knowing that it would spread the virus more.

Most of what he did was actions that would guarantee the mess we're in now. In fact, a worse mess, since some governors took quick action while others followed trump and didn't take action quickly.

All with trump encouraging those governors to take actions that guaranteed that the virus would spread more causing more needless deaths and suffering.

I am so sick and tired of the lies and excuses.

Waah waah waah no wonder there was never any tissue at the grocery store when the leftyvirus hoax started.

Next...

Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.

I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

You gave me the anti-semite treatment. :)

holy crap - you too???
She is though. She had admitted that on this site. Also, what would you have done if you’re president and it’s December 1st? Go!

i know what i WOULDN'T have done:

Politics
March 11, 2020 / 4:29 PM / 6 months ago
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources

Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
7 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.
The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.
Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.
“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go
,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources
Don't deflect. Answer the question.

thought i did. btw - the ONE THING I WOULD HAVE DONE WAS LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE AS IT EVOLVES.
Like don't wear masks and now wear masks?

“According to Bob Woodward”....

Thanks for playing.

Next...

Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:
Do you have a tape.

View attachment 386560View attachment 386560View attachment 386560
You gave three stars to an overt antisemite and Holocaust denier and I am not speaking in jest. Well done. LOL.

ever read peter & the wolf... pete?
I'll make you a deal. If she is a Holocaust denier as I claim, then you leave this board forever. If she isn't, I will.

Deal?

have you ever read peter & the wolf? holy shit - you're still flunking critical thinking class 'eh? right now, it matters not if it's true - the FACT that you throw out that accusation like candy ; you've called ME & others on this board antisemites & holocaust deniers. so past behavior dictates expectations & i'm figuring you called her that too. whether she is or not, matters not in this case because of YOUR behavior & posting pattern...

' leave the board '.... lol..... LOL!!!!
So you don't care that it is actually true for her? Outstanding. Your back pedaling is amusing. I throw it out there because you throw out baseless accusations all the time and I want you to see what that feels like. I don't really believe that about you but it is 100% true about Penelope and you gave her three stars. So you admit you're a coward. I will gladly leave the board if I am wrong. You won't. That means you don't stand behind your words. Coward.

View attachment 386568

the fact that you called me that & have doubled & tripled down on it after seeing me get pissed & bewildered that you would throw that out - sell your people out to score troll points has tanked your credibility no matter if it's true or not.

see? you not getting that means your critical thinking skills have tanked too if you ever had them to begin with.
Now you get how I am when I say I support Trump and people here call me a racist, white supremacist, sexist. It was for context nothing more. I'll apologize now if you took it the wrong way. That was not the intent. Doesn't change the fact of who Penelope is and you gave her three gold stars. You seem to be OK with that.

i'm not ok with anybody being antisemitic. i gave gold stars for a different reason.

understand that.

i've been known to give a thumbs up & even with the happy face with hearts to people i vehemently disagree with most times if it warrants. i've done that with you.
Never. LOL.

But she, Penelope, is a true Nazi.

WINNER!

Thanks for playing.
That why Bob Woodward taped the conversations, and has been releasing the tapes.

He knew people like you would make the "fake news" claim.

Thanks for playing.
That why Bob Woodward taped the conversations, and has been releasing the tapes.

He knew people like you would make the "fake news" claim.
Naw, he is just an old geezer mesmerized by tapes.....

Thanks for playing.
You tried but evidently you didnt know about the tapes. You silly ass Drumpfster.

On a more serious note.

Would you trust a vaccine from somebody who claims he was never briefed on the coronavirus?

Forum List

Back