Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
Replace the R with a D and your statement is still true
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo
8.5% UNEMPLOYMENT and idiots are bragging ?
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo

Of course its high now. Its because of the pandemic shit for brains.
Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.
Business investment went nowhere.

No significant effect on wages.

View attachment 388631

The data doesn’t back you up.
Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

And that has what to do with your prior claims being of dubious accuracy?
If you don't understand I'll gladly walk you through it, troll.
Yes, please walk me through it.
Do you know what the SBA is? Yes or no?
Yes.
So if there are fewer SBA loans and more direct bank loans. What does that mean to you?
Not much. What does it mean to you?
It means that Banks are willing to take more risk because they see the economy as stronger and don’t need SBA guarantees that are expensive to the borrower. Hence the economy is stronger. It’s crazy that your vote is equivalent to mine. Sickens me.
So the economy “is stronger” because the banks “think it is”? This is not a good logic. Perception is not reality. Never has been. You’re basing your assessment on feelings, not facts.
Of course it is. OMG. Why do you think in 2009 the govt forced capital injections? If banks stop lending the economy sinks hence the PPP loans. Banks control our economy. You are very uninformed. I would Even say stupid. My goodness.
No, it’s not. Bubbles form all the time. Lending is not always directly tied to the strength of the economy, but sometimes based on a false perception.

Why do you have to act so nasty all the time? Can’t we just have a normal discussion? I really am trying here but you’re getting on my nerves and it’s like you’re trying to provoke me.
Because you’re trolling. It would be like me saying that doctors have no impact on how healthy a patient gets. Banks have a massive impact on the economy. Want to see it contract? Watch what happens if Biden wins. If you don’t want nastiness then please don’t troll.
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.

View attachment 388631

Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.
So if there are fewer SBA loans and more direct bank loans. What does that mean to you?
It means that Banks are willing to take more risk because they see the economy as stronger and don’t need SBA guarantees that are expensive to the borrower. Hence the economy is stronger. It’s crazy that your vote is equivalent to mine. Sickens me.
So the economy “is stronger” because the banks “think it is”? This is not a good logic. Perception is not reality. Never has been. You’re basing your assessment on feelings, not facts.
Of course it is. OMG. Why do you think in 2009 the govt forced capital injections? If banks stop lending the economy sinks hence the PPP loans. Banks control our economy. You are very uninformed. I would Even say stupid. My goodness.
No, it’s not. Bubbles form all the time. Lending is not always directly tied to the strength of the economy, but sometimes based on a false perception.

Why do you have to act so nasty all the time? Can’t we just have a normal discussion? I really am trying here but you’re getting on my nerves and it’s like you’re trying to provoke me.
Because you’re trolling. It would be like me saying that doctors have no impact on how healthy a patient gets. Banks have a massive impact on the economy. Want to see it contract? Watch what happens if Biden wins. If you don’t want nastiness then please don’t troll.
What do you think trolling is and why do you think I'm trolling?

Banks absolutely have a massive impact in the economy, and I never said otherwise. This is another example of you misrepresenting my statement. You're making unjustified inferences by saying because the banks think the economy is better, then the economy is better. That's not reality. The economy may or may not be better because banks think it's better. There's examples where banks lent tons of money only to create asset bubbles, you know, like the massive one in 2008?

Furthermore, you claimed that Trump's tax cuts spurred business investment, and as I quickly showed, the data does not support that. You dropped that point like a hot potato before moving onto this much smaller point that you can't even defend when I point out the logical holes.
sure they do. just ask BARRAG o, you remember this shit stain gave billions of tax payer $$$ to them so their ceos could have their million dollar plus bonuses. what did the average person get....whoa-- 300 dollars. BARRAG made sure them fuckers had a good christmas
Obama set limits on CEO pay with TARP and the right raised holy hell about.
Because when TARP, which was fully repaid, was originated there was no such cap. In actuality I support caps if a company has layoffs.

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

Keep digging. :dig:

at least 2000 reported cases.

2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic

OMG, it includes online harassment. Talk about a fabricated statistic.

Most people had to stop wearing MAGA hats because of leftist hate, threats and intimidation. 2150 is a drop in the bucket to you people

the link within the link:

http://www.asianpacificpolicyandpla...ploads/Anti-China_Rhetoric_Report_6_17_20.pdf

So things like this:

" Some individuals yelled “Chinese, go back to your country!” then threw their soda at me from a moving vehicle in my neighborhood."

And violent leftists dumped water on Kat Timpf's head.

Leftists scream and intimidate people in restaurants, including chasing Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family out. They wet after Mich Mcconnell.

Our life thanks to you violent idiots is that because of violent leftists, we look around in a restaurant or in public before speaking anything not left.

And you're worried about 2,000 psychos across the country who were psychos BEFORE the pandemic?

That you care about anyone's safety and security in this country at this time is a total joke. You're so worried about if you're Asian the tiny chance you run into a psycho. While that's our every day life living with people like you

Surely you understand the difference of speaking out against Mitch McConnell because they oppose the actions he’s taken as a Senator and screaming at random Asian people for something they have nothing to do with?

The fact that you conflate these is demonstrating your don’t really understand the issue.

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies

I absolutely agree with you that stupid is anyone who thinks Chinese virus refers to Chinese Americans.

Problem is that Trump has a LOT of stupid supporters out there. Trump knows it too.
And yet, you have shown zero evidence of anyone doing anything because Trump called it the China virus.

2,120 hate incidents against Asian Americans reported during coronavirus pandemic

Most people had to stop wearing MAGA hats because of leftist hate, threats and intimidation. 2150 is a drop in the bucket to you people

http://www.asianpacificpolicyandpla...ploads/Anti-China_Rhetoric_Report_6_17_20.pdf

So things like this:

" Some individuals yelled “Chinese, go back to your country!” then threw their soda at me from a moving vehicle in my neighborhood."

Leftists scream and intimidate people in restaurants, including chasing Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family out. They wet after Mich Mcconnell.

Our life thanks to you violent idiots is that because of violent leftists, we look around in a restaurant or in public before speaking anything not left.

And you're worried about 2,000 psychos across the country who were psychos BEFORE the pandemic?

That you care about anyone's safety and security in this country at this time is a total joke. You're so worried about if you're Asian the tiny chance you run into a psycho. While that's our every day life living with people like you

Surely you understand the difference of speaking out against Mitch McConnell because they oppose the actions he’s taken as a Senator and screaming at random Asian people for something they have nothing to do with?

The fact that you conflate these is demonstrating your don’t really understand the issue.

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies.

Also, I agreed with you there are psychos. But 2,150 incidents across the country is pretty tiny. You haven't shown that's even up from the normal psychos, you haven't linked it to anything Trump said or any party.

OK, so 2,150 psychos harassed Asians. You have nothing more than that
I don’t support accosting anyone, but you do understand that Sanders being quietly asked to leave a restaurant by the owner because the owner felt deeply morally opposed to the specific actions she has taken is not accosting.

And this still is such a far cry from people screaming as random Asian individuals because of something they have nothing to do with.

Notice you ignore all the other cases of leftists screaming at people and only pick the one where it was just the restaurant owner who was the dick politicizing business.

And again, 2,150 psychos doesn't imply anything. You keep parroting that line as if you've established that it has anything to do with anything other than they are psychos and you haven't. And you haven't even shown it's beyond the normal amount of psychos.

I have a lot of Asians in my family who have been here for 50 years and none of them are the slightest bit worried.

On the other hand, just not being a leftist and being out in public means you keep your head low and you can't wear any red hat much less MAGA. But all those leftist psychos don't bother you, not at all. That while you melt down over a tiny number of incidents that mostly involve just being rude.

Your indignation is totally feigned.

Think about in the United States that Americans have to be careful of what we say in public because of leftists. In the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Ask Asians how often they are harassed. And ask non-leftists how often they are harassed. You will be shocked if you actually care, which I doubt.

At no time in my life have I ever been afraid to express my views in public. Until now. Bother you? At ALL?
You brought up Sanders, not me.

I know Asians who were afraid to be in public for fear of being accosted because they might be blamed for coronavirus. Doesn’t that bother you at all?

Sandars was one of a list that I brought up and you only addressed her. Which is what I said. What about that didn't you understand.

And you made up the Asians you know. Totally fabricated it
Because that was the only specific event you referenced. I cant respond to vague allusions of events that may or may not have happened. I can respond to one that you clearly mischaracterizing.

What makes you say I’m fabricating anything? Is it just because you don’t want to believe it? Is this part of your self defense programming?

Actually I mentioned Kat Timpf and Mitch McConnell. There was also Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk. I also mentioned the White House which refers to Rand Paul and other Republicans. Ted Cruz is another one.

What about Steve Scalise. Anything?

Then there was the kid in the fast food who had his MAGA hat taken off his head and soda dumped on him. The old man with a Maga hat harassed. And that ALL non leftists across the country other than in really conservative rural areas can't wear a maga hat and we always have to check our surroundings when we say anything not left.

Then there are our leftist family members who routinely bring up their hatred for Trump but get all huffy if you defend him because we're being political even though they brought it up.

Harassment and intimidation is now regular life for non-leftists in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and you're worried about something that is 1 200th the chance of being struck by lightning

So you’re allowed to be concerned about harassment and intimidation because of politics but Asians aren’t allowed to be concerned about harassment and intimidation because of coronavirus?

OMG you're stupid. AGAIN.

1) I said the ORDER OF MAGNITUDE is FAR HIGHER. Your intimidation is across the country. You raised something that is one 50th the chance of being struck by lightning.

2) The intimidation I'm talking about is BY YOUR SIDE, THE LEFT. You just raised psychos and couldn't tie it to anyone because they are psychos. No one in the main stream Trump supporters are harassing Asians or anyone else.

You're the violent leftists

1. Made this up. Entirely fabricated. Zero evidence to support this.

2. It’s by both sides. One of your psychos drove a car into a crowd killing one and maiming dozens. One of your psychos was mailing pipe bombs to every Democrat that Trump complained about. Threw of your psychos bombed a mosque in Minnesota after Trump attack Somali refugees. I think the people harassing Asians are right in the middle of Trump’s base. Easily misled and full of anger.

Youre chock full of double standards and rationalizations. There’s no penetrating your layers of defenses.
The crowds were in the middle of the street doofus....get out of the street, duh!
What does that have to do with a psychopath Trump lover mowing down innocent people with his car?
Well, if a person is driving their car, in the street, and a mob is in the street and attacking the car and person inside....hmmm. I believe I would keep driving too.
And you’d be serving a life sentence just like he is.
Of course, because its another Bizarro city run by Democrats where the mob is justice and the innocent bystander following the rules is the criminal. Easy to understand moron.
The jury determined that defense was not factual.
A jury of idiots who were out rioting.
LOLOL

That you think a jury which finds deliberately running pedestrians down with a vehicle is murder reveals more about you than you probably intended.
I think brainless morons who stand around in streets blocking traffic deserve whatever bumperburns they get. It proves you wackos have no business voting too stupid to move out of the road.
That you condone murder means nothing. Deliberately trying to run over pedestrians with a vehicle is murder in all 50 states. Which is why that Trump supporter is now in prison for life.
If I feel as though I or my family is in danger I am running you over. Sorry. We can discuss in court afterward.

Protests are legally peaceful once violent, anything goes.

View attachment 388602
He was not in any such danger as he pulled onto that street.
I am speaking generally not for this person. Do you agree that if I or my family is in danger then I may drive over "peaceful protesters". Yes or no?
Dumbfuck, we're not talking about you or generalities. There are already self-defense laws that address that. We're talking about deplorables condoning the murder of Heather Heyer.
So you won't answer the question. LMAO.

I accept your surrender, moron.

View attachment 388620
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, I answered your question. I pointed out there are self-defense laws which address your concerns. Have you also always been this stupid?

:abgg2q.jpg:
No you pointed to laws you didn't answer "Yes or No" that explicitly stated.

View attachment 388622
LOL

ShortBus, those laws directly address your question.
I am asking for your opinion not laws. I believe going 55MPH on a highway is a stupid law. Are you too scared to give an opinion? Coward.
My opinion about that is based on the law. Your question was answered, ShortBus, even though you're too stupid to fathom that.
thats like the pot calling the kettle.....just saying
LOL

Is there a rightard here who can do better than, I'm rubber, you're glue?
You're a libber, afraid of the flu???
No. I've never even gotten a vaccine for it.
Many don't
I never have. Now likely will

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

Banks absolutely have a massive impact in the economy, and I never said otherwise. This is another example of you misrepresenting my statement. You're making unjustified inferences by saying because the banks think the economy is better, then the economy is better. That's not reality. The economy may or may not be better because banks think it's better. There's examples where banks lent tons of money only to create asset bubbles, you know, like the massive one in 2008?

Furthermore, you claimed that Trump's tax cuts spurred business investment, and as I quickly showed, the data does not support that. You dropped that point like a hot potato before moving onto this much smaller point that you can't even defend when I point out the logical holes.
sure they do. just ask BARRAG o, you remember this shit stain gave billions of tax payer $$$ to them so their ceos could have their million dollar plus bonuses. what did the average person get....whoa-- 300 dollars. BARRAG made sure them fuckers had a good christmas
the only thing he set limits on was how many AMERICANs he could screw, i think the number was in the millions.....

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

Do you know why TARP happened?

Dumbfuck, you should be asking yourself why you're so desperate for my attention. That aside, I was asked a question and I answered it. You don't like it? TFB.
maybe you should ask yourself why you are the desperate one---that aside, you dont like my answer, TFB
LOLOLOL

Dayum, there isn't a con here who can think for themselves. I see what you did there. You mindlessly squawked back what I said about you. Here, I'm such a kind-hearted Liberal, I'll even feed you your next thought -- you just proved you're a mindless parrot.

:lmao:

why don't you educate yourself b4 you spew nonsense & look like the poorly educated deplorable that donny loves long time
Irony

irony.
Yep, irony

yep, sure is. thanx for admitting it was & you were.
Yep irony

i win.

You've found a way to communicate at their level!

Kudos!

:rock:

I always enjoy reindeer games

So things like this:

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies

So things like this:

Accosting people in public out with their families is entirely different than demonstrating on a public street. You'd be flipping out if it started happening to Democrats. But it doesn't. You're the intolerant and violent ones. That it's Trump supporters is yet another of your lies.

Also, I agreed with you there are psychos. But 2,150 incidents across the country is pretty tiny. You haven't shown that's even up from the normal psychos, you haven't linked it to anything Trump said or any party.

I don’t support accosting anyone, but you do understand that Sanders being quietly asked to leave a restaurant by the owner because the owner felt deeply morally opposed to the specific actions she has taken is not accosting.

And this still is such a far cry from people screaming as random Asian individuals because of something they have nothing to do with.

Notice you ignore all the other cases of leftists screaming at people and only pick the one where it was just the restaurant owner who was the dick politicizing business.

And again, 2,150 psychos doesn't imply anything. You keep parroting that line as if you've established that it has anything to do with anything other than they are psychos and you haven't. And you haven't even shown it's beyond the normal amount of psychos.

I have a lot of Asians in my family who have been here for 50 years and none of them are the slightest bit worried.

On the other hand, just not being a leftist and being out in public means you keep your head low and you can't wear any red hat much less MAGA. But all those leftist psychos don't bother you, not at all. That while you melt down over a tiny number of incidents that mostly involve just being rude.

Think about in the United States that Americans have to be careful of what we say in public because of leftists. In the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Ask Asians how often they are harassed. And ask non-leftists how often they are harassed. You will be shocked if you actually care, which I doubt.

At no time in my life have I ever been afraid to express my views in public. Until now. Bother you? At ALL?

I know Asians who were afraid to be in public for fear of being accosted because they might be blamed for coronavirus. Doesn’t that bother you at all?

Sandars was one of a list that I brought up and you only addressed her. Which is what I said. What about that didn't you understand.

Because that was the only specific event you referenced. I cant respond to vague allusions of events that may or may not have happened. I can respond to one that you clearly mischaracterizing.

What makes you say I’m fabricating anything? Is it just because you don’t want to believe it? Is this part of your self defense programming?

Actually I mentioned Kat Timpf and Mitch McConnell. There was also Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk. I also mentioned the White House which refers to Rand Paul and other Republicans. Ted Cruz is another one.

Then there was the kid in the fast food who had his MAGA hat taken off his head and soda dumped on him. The old man with a Maga hat harassed. And that ALL non leftists across the country other than in really conservative rural areas can't wear a maga hat and we always have to check our surroundings when we say anything not left.

Then there are our leftist family members who routinely bring up their hatred for Trump but get all huffy if you defend him because we're being political even though they brought it up.

Harassment and intimidation is now regular life for non-leftists in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and you're worried about something that is 1 200th the chance of being struck by lightning

So you’re allowed to be concerned about harassment and intimidation because of politics but Asians aren’t allowed to be concerned about harassment and intimidation because of coronavirus?

1) I said the ORDER OF MAGNITUDE is FAR HIGHER. Your intimidation is across the country. You raised something that is one 50th the chance of being struck by lightning.

2) The intimidation I'm talking about is BY YOUR SIDE, THE LEFT. You just raised psychos and couldn't tie it to anyone because they are psychos. No one in the main stream Trump supporters are harassing Asians or anyone else.

2. It’s by both sides. One of your psychos drove a car into a crowd killing one and maiming dozens. One of your psychos was mailing pipe bombs to every Democrat that Trump complained about. Threw of your psychos bombed a mosque in Minnesota after Trump attack Somali refugees. I think the people harassing Asians are right in the middle of Trump’s base. Easily misled and full of anger.

Youre chock full of double standards and rationalizations. There’s no penetrating your layers of defenses.
The crowds were in the middle of the street doofus....get out of the street, duh!
What does that have to do with a psychopath Trump lover mowing down innocent people with his car?
Well, if a person is driving their car, in the street, and a mob is in the street and attacking the car and person inside....hmmm. I believe I would keep driving too.
Of course, because its another Bizarro city run by Democrats where the mob is justice and the innocent bystander following the rules is the criminal. Easy to understand moron.
LOLOL

That you think a jury which finds deliberately running pedestrians down with a vehicle is murder reveals more about you than you probably intended.
I think brainless morons who stand around in streets blocking traffic deserve whatever bumperburns they get. It proves you wackos have no business voting too stupid to move out of the road.
That you condone murder means nothing. Deliberately trying to run over pedestrians with a vehicle is murder in all 50 states. Which is why that Trump supporter is now in prison for life.
If I feel as though I or my family is in danger I am running you over. Sorry. We can discuss in court afterward.

View attachment 388602
I am speaking generally not for this person. Do you agree that if I or my family is in danger then I may drive over "peaceful protesters". Yes or no?
Dumbfuck, we're not talking about you or generalities. There are already self-defense laws that address that. We're talking about deplorables condoning the murder of Heather Heyer.

View attachment 388620
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, I answered your question. I pointed out there are self-defense laws which address your concerns. Have you also always been this stupid?

View attachment 388622
LOL

I am asking for your opinion not laws. I believe going 55MPH on a highway is a stupid law. Are you too scared to give an opinion? Coward.
My opinion about that is based on the law. Your question was answered, ShortBus, even though you're too stupid to fathom that.
LOL

Many don't
Why?

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.
Can’t make it up

why don't you educate yourself b4 you spew nonsense & look like the poorly educated deplorable that donny loves long time
Irony

irony.
Yep, irony

Yep irony

i win.

Kudos!

Irony

irony.
Yep, irony

Yep irony

i win.

Kudos!

How ironic

So things like this:

So things like this:

LOLOL

View attachment 388602

View attachment 388620
LOLOLOL

View attachment 388622
LOL

LOL

Many don't
Why?
Because medical professionals are asking people to do so they may more easily differentiate between the flu and COVID. I already had COVID and don’t want the flu vaccine but will get one for the greater good. Plus it will likely be required for me to attend my kids sporting events and such. If they happen...

Irony

irony.
Yep, irony

Yep irony

i win.

Kudos!

How ironic

75febcee1aeb0dcb0a02ba0144fbb010.jpg

my mission:

accomplished.

Dumbfuck, you should be asking yourself why you're so desperate for my attention. That aside, I was asked a question and I answered it. You don't like it? TFB.
maybe you should ask yourself why you are the desperate one---that aside, you dont like my answer, TFB
LOLOLOL

Dayum, there isn't a con here who can think for themselves. I see what you did there. You mindlessly squawked back what I said about you. Here, I'm such a kind-hearted Liberal, I'll even feed you your next thought -- you just proved you're a mindless parrot.

:lmao:
actually dick, i was showing you what you look like being a asshole demoncrat, led on a leash.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.

dude, he has ADMITTED to saying it.
It doesn't matter. They don't care.

I like people rooting for deaths talking about Trump downplaying the virus as some sort of unforgivable dishonesty.

Why is you hyping the virus somehow less dishonest than Trump downplaying it?
Just pointing out the facts.

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You enable it, you own it.
Hahahahahahaha brainless sheep who follow anything printed by your propaganda media lecturing us on accepting the truth.....what a comedy act.
Ain’t it though,hee hee rolls on floor laughing.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

YOU gave us Trump after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief so stop acting like you had no part of this wacko.
Sounds like a great campaign slogan! Put it on a trucker hat.

Blame Obama for Trump's failings!
Better yet,be irresponsible and blame trump for the corruption of the dem leaders.lol

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

When did I say “tax cuts”? You look at charts. I live it in real life as this is what I do. Trump has been fantastic for corporate confidence.

It was the topic of my post that you replied to, so by context that's exactly what you were referring to.

Really, glad corporate confidence is good, but why would you want me to base my beliefs off of feelings rather than facts?

Excessive blood clotting and stroke -- even in young, previously healthy people -- are among the myriad of effects the virus is having on people across the globe
People get blood clots, stroke. My sister, my dad. Wtf are you taking about? Virus don’t cause blood clots asswipe.

You’re a dupe that’s been duped. Post any study where a virus causes blood clots

You are very poorly informed. YES Covid-19 virus do causes blood clots. It’s a big help to fight CV-19 if it happens that a patients like those with heart problems is taking blood thinner like warfarin or eliquis.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!
He is crying in. Defeat now enter you took him to school.LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back