Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Dominion will sue for damages, and they will win.

Dominion can not win because they can not prove their machines are reliable, with no back door.
Anyone with a USB stick can take over their machines and reprogram them to do anything they want.
Dominion can't disclose their programming, so they can never even begin to have any evidence to show.

Dominion can not win because they can not prove their machines are reliable, with no back door.
Anyone with a USB stick can take over their machines and reprogram them to do anything they want.
Dominion can't disclose their programming, so they can never even begin to have any evidence to show.
Sure...anything you want.

You can turn these digital adding machines into rocket ships!

Trump didn't want to deal with the Covid epidemic.. it interfered with his reelection campaign... That's why he turned it over to Jarrod Kushner.The virus interfered with his focus on his "successes".
Trump did the right thing on Coronavirus. If Trump spent too much time talking about it in the early days of the pandemic, investors would have gotten spooked and the stock market would have crashed.

Of course they can win. The false claims against them included they are an Argentinian firm who cheated to help Hugo Chavez win. That's easily proven to be false.

Trump did the right thing on Coronavirus. If Trump spent too much time talking about it in the early days of the pandemic, investors would have gotten spooked and the stock market would have crashed.
America spoke in November -- he failed with Coronavirus.

"The research also found that if interventions in the country could have been conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks earlier, cases could have been reduced by 66 percent, 86 percent and 95 percent respectively – significantly limiting the geographical spread of the disease. However, if NPIs were conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks later than they were, the number of cases may have shown a 3-fold, 7-fold, or 18-fold increase, respectively.

Study author Dr Shengjie Lai, of the University of Southampton, comments: “Our study demonstrates how important it is for countries which are facing an imminent outbreak to proactively plan a coordinated response which swiftly tackles the spread of the disease on a number of fronts. We also show that China’s comprehensive response, in a relatively short period, greatly reduced the potential health impact of the outbreak.”

TRumpybear didn't ignore this report from early March 2020, either. He used it to criticize the Chinese response. And then left the response entirely up to the states and downplaying the seriousness of the coming months setting the stage for the US to have the worst response in the Western World.

Even if Trump had not politicized the virus to downplay the potential catastrophe to the US healthcare system, we had no way to do large scale testing to identify and isolate. The administration chose to develop its own test - for reasons I've never fully understood - and the CDC created a faulty test .... but creating tests was not really the CDC's purpose. And Trump's admin stopped pandemic preparation.

But mistakes happen. And imo it's unfair to blame FDR for Pearl Harbor or Truman for Korea or JFK for vietnam. What matters, imo, is what a president does when faced with a crisis, and covid was Trump's first, and only, non-self made crisis. WE DIDN'T have the tools to test and isolate. So, Trump made the call to shut down the economy. It was the right call. But of course, he didn't want the responsibility of having caused an econ meltdown, so he lied about what he did ... and his supporters have been lying ever since.

And that wasn't even his biggest lie.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
/——-/ A Democrat just suggested voter fraud -- and no one called him on it - NewsBreak

Even if Trump had not politicized the virus to downplay the potential catastrophe to the US healthcare system, we had no way to do large scale testing to identify and isolate. The administration chose to develop its own test - for reasons I've never fully understood - and the CDC created a faulty test .... but creating tests was not really the CDC's purpose. And Trump's admin stopped pandemic preparation.

But mistakes happen. And imo it's unfair to blame FDR for Pearl Harbor or Truman for Korea or JFK for vietnam. What matters, imo, is what a president does when faced with a crisis, and covid was Trump's first, and only, non-self made crisis. WE DIDN'T have the tools to test and isolate. So, Trump made the call to shut down the economy. It was the right call. But of course, he didn't want the responsibility of having caused an econ meltdown, so he lied about what he did ... and his supporters have been lying ever since.

And that wasn't even his biggest lie.
/——-/. “So, Trump made the call to shut down the economy.”
Bullshyt it was the governors who shut down their states. But you already knew that.

The stock market did crash.. Trump has a low opinion of Americans. He thinks they can't handle the truth or rally to the fight. He's a fool who doesn't know the slightest thing about US history. He loves the uneducated because he can dazzle them and manipulate them.

/——-/. “So, Trump made the call to shut down the economy.”
Bullshyt it was the governors who shut down their states. But you already knew that.
False. It was Trump who first recommended it. The states followed his recommendations.

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

False. It was Trump who first recommended it. The states followed his recommendations.

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
/----/
I am tired of hearing the ignorant talking heads and chattering class, especially those residing in New York and California, who continue to blast President Trump for this economic train wreck.

FACT: Under the enumerated powers of the U.S. Constitution and the Article II powers of the Presidency, the President does not have the power, legal authority, or police powers to command any state to take action with respect to public health, including quarantines, travel restrictions within the state, and business closures.

These powers belong to the states and administered by its governor and legislature, depending on the state's constitution.

Specifically, the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution governs states' rights, “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

• On March 30, Trump was asked to respond to Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) imposing a 70-day stay-at-home order. He responded: “Well, we’re letting the governors do in their states pretty much what they want with our supervision, and they consult with us in all cases.”

oh is THAT what cellblock is lying about this time in sucking Trumps asshole.

/----/
I am tired of hearing the ignorant talking heads and chattering class, especially those residing in New York and California, who continue to blast President Trump for this economic train wreck.

FACT: Under the enumerated powers of the U.S. Constitution and the Article II powers of the Presidency, the President does not have the power, legal authority, or police powers to command any state to take action with respect to public health, including quarantines, travel restrictions within the state, and business closures.

These powers belong to the states and administered by its governor and legislature, depending on the state's constitution.

Specifically, the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution governs states' rights, “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

• On March 30, Trump was asked to respond to Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) imposing a 70-day stay-at-home order. He responded: “Well, we’re letting the governors do in their states pretty much what they want with our supervision, and they consult with us in all cases.”
Nutcase, I didn't say Trump made the states do it. I clearly said he "recommended" they do it; and they did. And despite your quote from 3.30.20, two weeks prior to that, Trump recommended...

... despite your hollow protests, that's on Trump.

oh is THAT what cellblock is lying about this time in sucking Trumps asshole.

/-------/ "What are you (President Trump) going to grant me, what the constitution gave me before you were born? It's called the Tenth Amendment. I didn't need the president of the United States to tell me that I'm governor." NY Gov Andy Dandy Cuomo

Nutcase, I didn't say Trump made the states do it. I clearly said he "recommended" they do it; and they did. And despite your quote from 3.30.20, two weeks prior to that, Trump recommended...

... despite your hollow protests, that's on Trump.
/----/ It was the Governors who "clearly" shut down their states, not the president. And when the president "recommended" that the states reopen, Gov Cuomo attacked him: "What are you (Trump) going to grant me, what the constitution gave me before you were born? It's called the Tenth Amendment. I didn't need the president of the United States to tell me that I'm governor."

Extreme Progressives may turn off some of the people, and some of the people will support the civil rights they seek to win. IMO, those "turned off" to the Democratic Party are brainwashed by Social Media, tabloids and extremist talking heads on radio and TV.

There is no GOP at this time. The Republican Party Pols, in the most part, put their jobs first, and to do so they pass policies which have continued wealth inequality rapidly from 1981 to today. The graph below is an example to prove my first sentence:

Click on each year and see how the growth of inequality of wealth will continue, do to the Ryan/McConnell tax bill signed by Trump.

I disagree.
People are turning off to the Democratic party because the Democratic party has been taken over by the wealthy elite, fascists.
Democrats no longer support unions, civil rights, or anything progressive.
Mandatory private health insurance is NOT at all progressive.
The Arab Spring was mass murder for war profiteering.
I have never seen as much censorship as what the democrats are pushing.
The War on Drugs, 3 strikes, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, gun control, etc., is all illegal and insane.
And don't get me started on vax mandates.

Forum List

Back