Trump Once Asked If Finland Was Part Of Russia

You're rationalizing Obama's mistake. Hey using your logic, not mine.

Did Obama ever ask anyone how many states there were?

This isnt a ā€œmistakeā€ from Trump. Itā€™s showing he lacks knowledge. He asked because he doesnā€™t know.

STFU man, this is dumb and you know it.

For one we don't even know that it's true and for two even if it is true, who gives a shit. We literally have the dumbest people on the planet in Congress 90% of them make Trump look like a genuine MENSA member, so............

Nah, only tRumptards make tRump look like a MENSA member.

what a thoughtful well crafted response.

Compared to yours or tRump's, you bet!

Yes, you sure told me what for with another well crafted response

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

You're rationalizing Obama's mistake. Hey using your logic, not mine.

Did Obama ever ask anyone how many states there were?

This isnt a ā€œmistakeā€ from Trump. Itā€™s showing he lacks knowledge. He asked because he doesnā€™t know.

STFU man, this is dumb and you know it.

For one we don't even know that it's true and for two even if it is true, who gives a shit. We literally have the dumbest people on the planet in Congress 90% of them make Trump look like a genuine MENSA member, so............

Nah, only tRumptards make tRump look like a MENSA member.

what a thoughtful well crafted response.

Compared to yours or tRump's, you bet!

Yes, you sure told me what for with another well crafted response

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Wow you got me with that zinger. Better go take a nappy now child. tRump rally in a few days.

If Trump were a Democrat you would have ZERO concern. You know this, I know this, we all know this.
If Trump were a Democrat he never would be president. He could only gain control by way of the Republican Party.
I heard Trump refused to visit Austria cos be couldn't speak Australian!

No, Obama was asking who they had to act as a translator because he was going to visit Austria and did not have anyone who spoke Austrian.

Allegedly asking if Finland is part of Russia isn't a "lack of knowledge about the world" you fucking idiot
Of course it is. It demonstrates that he didnā€™t know Finland wasnā€™t a part of Russia.

There are a lot of very intelligent conservatives. Trump isnā€™t one of them.

Name 5 conservatives you consider to be very intelligent

Conversely name 5 liberals you think are idiots.

I'm talking about national political figures.
People I respect:
David Frum
Andrew Sullivan
Ana Navarro
Avik Roy
Eugene Volokh

Thereā€™s intelligent conservatives I donā€™t respect too.

Dumb liberals:
Cenk Uygur
Lawrence Odonnell
Sheila Jackson Lee
Keith Olbermann
Eric Swalwell

Allegedly asking if Finland is part of Russia isn't a "lack of knowledge about the world" you fucking idiot
Of course it is. It demonstrates that he didnā€™t know Finland wasnā€™t a part of Russia.

There are a lot of very intelligent conservatives. Trump isnā€™t one of them.

Name 5 conservatives you consider to be very intelligent

Conversely name 5 liberals you think are idiots.

I'm talking about national political figures.
People I respect:
David Frum
Andrew Sullivan
Ana Navarro
Avik Roy
Eugene Volokh

Thereā€™s intelligent conservatives I donā€™t respect too.

Dumb liberals:
Cenk Uygur
Lawrence Odonnell
Sheila Jackson Lee
Keith Olbermann
Eric Swalwell

I asked for members of Congress

Oh and there is literally not one member of Congress I have ANY respect for, so I won't limit you to that LOL

That's just real talk. there is not one person in Congress who I would hire to run my small business. There certainly are some who smart enough to do so, but I would NEVER employ anyone who was so nonchalantly dishonest in their every day life.

Sorry I know there are many criminal activities described in Bolton's Book but the lack of actual knowledge to doing his job just gets worse...

And before you go disgruntled employee... Bolton didn't testify against Trump and then there is the other people Trump hired...

Rex Tillerson:

'Moron'

Finland used to be part of Russia, and if Mr. Trump had an older globe in his office he wouldn't have necessarily known that.

Easy mistake to be made, not everyone knows everything, that's why Presidents keep experts around staff.

Finland really hasn't produced any notable world celebrities outside of Ludwig Borga and Minea Blomqvist, I can't think of any.
Finland was part of Russia 1809-1917 and Finland has had it's share of notable people like Paavo Nurmi, nine time Olympic gold medal winner, and many others. List of Finns - Wikipedia

Sorry I know there are many criminal activities described in Bolton's Book but the lack of actual knowledge to doing his job just gets worse...

And before you go disgruntled employee... Bolton didn't testify against Trump and then there is the other people Trump hired...

Rex Tillerson:

'Moron'

I'll say basically the same thing I said in another thread. 15 years ago when John Bolton was UN Ambassador you people and the media absolutely despised the man. You called him a liar, a war monger, and threw everything you could at him to end his recess appointment. Suddenly now, however, he's completely credible when he writes a book about Trump. I don't know who is telling the truth. I don't find either Bolton or Trump very credible.

TDS sufferers will believe what TDS sufferers want to believe.

TrumpTards will believe what TrumpTards want to believe.

Well thatā€™s a lie.
Not a lie , a mistake, I wrote "national political figures" and then later thought I had written "members of Congress"

my mistake, you know sort of like "57 states"
If you say so.

So Obama gets your benefit of the doubt, but I do not.

Damn son, you just proved the exact point.

If YOU had made a similar error , I GUARANTEE I would have laughed and written something like "hey mistakes happen"

But you simply can't help being a judgemental elitist prick.

Well thatā€™s a lie.
Not a lie , a mistake, I wrote "national political figures" and then later thought I had written "members of Congress"

If you say so.

If YOU had made a similar error , I GUARANTEE I would have laughed and written something like "hey mistakes happen"

Yeah, I know. Heard it all before. But youā€™re just as jidgemental and elitist as me so sorry if I donā€™t really care what you think of me personally.

But at least I know that Finland is an independent country.

Yeah, I know. Heard it all before. But youā€™re just as jidgemental and elitist as me so sorry if I donā€™t really care what you think of me personally.
Can you name all 57 states?

Finland was part of Russia for over a 100 years , know the history of the world.

Finland has been independent for all of Trumpā€™s life. He should have learned this in 7th grade. Of course his dad Vlad may have told him differently.

Who the fuck pays attention to Finland?

After losing several territories to a Soviet invasion in 1939, Finland entered a deal with Nazi Germany for material support against Moscow. But the agreement also required the Nordic country provide some 400 volunteers for the SS Wiking division ā€” a pact it reluctantly honored, the report concluded.Feb 10, 2019

Well thatā€™s a lie.

If you say so.

I'm judgmental as fuck, but I'm not an elitist. I actually think "The elite" are the dumbest of all of us.

Finland was part of Russia for over a 100 years , know the history of the world.

Finland has been independent for all of Trumpā€™s life. He should have learned this in 7th grade. Of course his dad Vlad may have told him differently.

Who the fuck pays attention to Finland?

After losing several territories to a Soviet invasion in 1939, Finland entered a deal with Nazi Germany for material support against Moscow. But the agreement also required the Nordic country provide some 400 volunteers for the SS Wiking division ā€” a pact it reluctantly honored, the report concluded.Feb 10, 2019

And what the hell does that have to do with tRump asking about Finland being part of Russia? Uhm nothing.

Forum List

Back