Trump orders colleges to back free speech or lose funding

I didn't have ou off ignore then. Maybe if you stopped saying stupid shit, I'd read more.

But oh well, I tried. You just speak in stereotypes and get dick bent when asked for specifics.

I’ve provided you enormous amounts of specifics. You’ve done nothing but act like an asshole.

Let me know if you ever get around to reading the IG report in Attkisson’s supposed hacking.
Dude...

I have told you already, for you I'm not acting.

And I'm quite familiar with the case. But don't worry, you can hide hehind callib her a hack.

Bye Beavis.

Ask yourself what you know about the case that doesn’t come from Attkisson herself. As the IG report demonstrates, she’s not been very trustworthy.
But the gov caught spying on her is. Please complete fucking off now.
They weren’t caught spying on her. She claimed they did. Gee, who ever heard of someone claiming they were the victim of a crime to raise their profile.

Lol. Sucker.
So you didn't read the multiple links where CBS ran the story, did you?

Whether or not they spied on her isn't what's slowing down her case. That is known.

Maybe you should read more, dick less.

I didn't have ou off ignore then. Maybe if you stopped saying stupid shit, I'd read more.

But oh well, I tried. You just speak in stereotypes and get dick bent when asked for specifics.

I’ve provided you enormous amounts of specifics. You’ve done nothing but act like an asshole.

Let me know if you ever get around to reading the IG report in Attkisson’s supposed hacking.
Dude...

And I'm quite familiar with the case. But don't worry, you can hide hehind callib her a hack.

Bye Beavis.

Ask yourself what you know about the case that doesn’t come from Attkisson herself. As the IG report demonstrates, she’s not been very trustworthy.
The corrupt Deep State within the DOJ has no incentive to admit they were spying on Attkisson

or maybe it was the obama white house

we know obama spied on a Fox News reporter so why not CBS also?
And congress

Attkisson makes a claim and refuses to produce any evidence that backs up that claim.

I can see why you’re a fan of hers. She sounds exactly like you idiots!

Liberty University is a private institution, and therefore irrelevant to this topic, no matter HOW much you despise them and want to twist the discussion into an attack on them.

It demonstrates this has nothing to do with conservatives supposed commitment to freedom of speech.
while I know you won't, can you give me specific examples of "the right" ending free speech?

Not generic commentary
not stereotype events

something specific and can be referenced.

I'm going to go get used to disappointment.

Already done earlier in the thread. Don’t waste my time.

In other words, you can't answer the question, and you want to gaslight us to get out of it.
Asked and answered. Y’all are great at ignoring reality.
Says the wadopung who says attkisson wasn't spied on.

The answer is that the money goes to students not Liberty U

Its the kids money that angry libs would have to take away

if they dare

The kids then spend the money at liberty U, so sorry this is incorrect.

Only if you're a leftist drone who doesn't comprehend what individual freedoms are, or why they matter.

Liberty University restricts the individual freedoms of their students. That’s a fact.

Liberty University is a private institution, and therefore irrelevant to this topic, no matter HOW much you despise them and want to twist the discussion into an attack on them.

"Liberty University is a private institution, and therefore irrelevant to this topic, no matter HOW much you despise them and want to twist the discussion into an attack on them. "

the fact that you can't stay on topic is evidence of just how ignorant ALL conservatives really are!

The topic:

"no federal funding for any college that does NOT allow free speech"

This is NOT about "liberty university"

any college (or university) that does NOT ALLOW "free speech" can lose their funding.

ANY college: liberty or not.

If liberty doesn't receive any FEDERAL FUNDING then they can DENY free speech all you want them to.

Dumbfuck, you are incapable of understanding your own words as you type them. How does this not humiliate you?

One more time for the hard-of-thinking: Liberty University is a PRIVATE INSTITUTION. That means they don't GET federal funding, you half-witted, mouthbreathing, Neanderthal throwback. They quite deliberately choose to not get federal funding for the specific purpose of being free of federal government interference.

So I will say it again: any post from you gabbling and ranting about them is irrelevant to the topic.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

The corrupt Deep State within the DOJ has no incentive to admit they were spying on Attkisson

And congress

Attkisson makes a claim and refuses to produce any evidence that backs up that claim.

So you choose to ignore CBS running the story and choose blanket denial then giggle.

OK. You are just a dick less troll.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

And congress

CBS confirmed that her computer was hacked

the only question is by who

CBS News Confirms Sharyl Attkisson's Computer Breached | HuffPost

Only if you're a leftist drone who doesn't comprehend what individual freedoms are, or why they matter.

Liberty University restricts the individual freedoms of their students. That’s a fact.

"Liberty University is a private institution, and therefore irrelevant to this topic, no matter HOW much you despise them and want to twist the discussion into an attack on them. "

the fact that you can't stay on topic is evidence of just how ignorant ALL conservatives really are!

The topic:

any college (or university) that does NOT ALLOW "free speech" can lose their funding.

If liberty doesn't receive any FEDERAL FUNDING then they can DENY free speech all you want them to.
As we keep reminding you Liberty U does not receive federal funding

Only if we adhere to your not particularly honest definition of federal funding.

Actually, we can go with the government's definition of federal funding, since that's the guideline Liberty University is using in order to legally avoid government interference.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

And congress

CBS confirmed that her computer was hacked

the only question is by who

CBS News Confirms Sharyl Attkisson's Computer Breached | HuffPost
They did not!!! He says n calls you a hack that believes bullshit...

And he says he's familiar with the case.

He's familiar with the doj bullet points that's it.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

They weren’t caught spying on her. She claimed they did. Gee, who ever heard of someone claiming they were the victim of a crime to raise their profile.

Lol. Sucker.

Whether or not they spied on her isn't what's slowing down her case. That is known.

CBS said they never inspected her computer. Her technician did but she refused to produce any results of that investigation or let anyone talk to the idiot she hired.

No. The thing that’s slowing down her case is her complete lack of evidence. She’s wasting everyone’s time.

The topic:

Only if we adhere to your not particularly honest definition of federal funding.

Actually, we can go with the government's definition of federal funding, since that's the guideline Liberty University is using in order to legally avoid government interference.

Who made that definition?

The topic:

Mine is the legal definition

the only way libs can hurt Liberty U is by hurting students first

Look at the policies they espouse for public primary schools to benefit the teachers' unions, and ask yourself if you really believe they give a rat's fat, furry ass about students.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

Lol. Sucker.

CBS said they never inspected her computer. Her technician did but she refused to produce any results of that investigation or let anyone talk to the idiot she hired.

No. The thing that’s slowing down her case is her complete lack of evidence. She’s wasting everyone’s time.
That's fine. The fbi never inspected the DNCs.

Seems to be policy.

The kids then spend the money at liberty U, so sorry this is incorrect.

The topic:

Dumbfuck, you are incapable of understanding your own words as you type them. How does this not humiliate you?

One more time for the hard-of-thinking: Liberty University is a PRIVATE INSTITUTION. That means they don't GET federal funding, you half-witted, mouthbreathing, Neanderthal throwback. They quite deliberately choose to not get federal funding for the specific purpose of being free of federal government interference.

So I will say it again: any post from you gabbling and ranting about them is irrelevant to the topic.
:21:
That means they don't GET federal funding, you half-witted, mouthbreathing, Neanderthal throwback

Ah come on Cecilie, dont be shy

Tell us what you really think

The topic:

That would be either Congress or the US Department of Education, depending on the law or regulation in question. There's more than one.

Lol. Sucker.

Seems to be policy.

The FBI inspected the forensic copy. Crowdstrike made binaries of x-agent available publicly. They produced a copy of their forensic report. All of which were consistent with the conclusion. What did Attkisson produce other than a shitty book and a bunch of half baked opinion editorials?

The topic:

That would be either Congress or the US Department of Education, depending on the law or regulation in question. There's more than one.

So the Trump administration, correct?

Lol. Sucker.

Seems to be policy.

The FBI inspected the forensic copy. Crowdstrike made binaries of x-agent available publicly. They produced a copy of their forensic report. All of which were consistent with the conclusion. What did Attkisson produce other than a shitty book and a bunch of half baked opinion editorials?
So the fbi never inspected the system is what you are saying.

Good. We agree.

The topic:

:21:
That means they don't GET federal funding, you half-witted, mouthbreathing, Neanderthal throwback

Ah come on Cecilie, dont be shy

Tell us what you really think
I'm writing some of these down for later use.

So, you support the use of street violence, against your political enemies.

Sometimes. Is that not what we did in Boston on December 16, 1773?

THank you for your honesty. So many of your lib buddies here, lie about that.

So, are you going to be honest enough to admit that with people like you, and mobs like Antifa, that Trump's move is completely called for?

Or is that too much even for an honest left like you?

My lib buddies? Who is it that often times notes

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Our Founders were honest and clear in what they were doing and why, ie fighting against tyranny.

You liberals are filthy liars fighting to impose tyranny.

Which is why so often the riots happen to STOP conservative speech. Because you lefties fear the Truth getting out.

Which is why this rule will not NEED to be used against conservative schools.

We are not the bad guys, you are.

I like to discuss things as it helps me keep on top of the local happenings but I certainly wish there were more people who like to do that as opposed to those like yourself who only like to lash out.

I am here to discuss issues, with people I disagree with. But unfortunately, the majority of liberals, are unable to hold civil conversations.

If you got the impression that I am only here to "lash out", then you failed your attempt at reading comprehension.

I was asked a question. I answered the question honestly and while no one actually disagreed with what I said, those who replied (yourself) had to go off on some irrelevant vague rant where I had no idea what you were even ranting about.

What exactly did I say that you disagreed with?

Lots, but primarily the implication that the violence from the Left today is in the pursuit of some noble anti-tyranny goal, when it is actually is tyranny.

Lol. Sucker.

Seems to be policy.

So the fbi never inspected the system is what you are saying.

Good. We agree.
You’re changing the subject because you’re losing.

It’s hilarious the level of proof you demand for Trump’s impeachment but then say it’s a fact that Attkisson was hacked without a shred of evidence.

And you pretend to be objective?

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back