Trump orders colleges to back free speech or lose funding

It demonstrates this has nothing to do with conservatives supposed commitment to freedom of speech.
while I know you won't, can you give me specific examples of "the right" ending free speech?

Not generic commentary
not stereotype events

something specific and can be referenced.

I'm going to go get used to disappointment.

Already done earlier in the thread. Don’t waste my time.
I didn't have ou off ignore then. Maybe if you stopped saying stupid shit, I'd read more.

But oh well, I tried. You just speak in stereotypes and get dick bent when asked for specifics.

I’ve provided you enormous amounts of specifics. You’ve done nothing but act like an asshole.

Let me know if you ever get around to reading the IG report in Attkisson’s supposed hacking.
Dude...

I have told you already, for you I'm not acting.

And I'm quite familiar with the case. But don't worry, you can hide hehind callib her a hack.

Bye Beavis.

Ask yourself what you know about the case that doesn’t come from Attkisson herself. As the IG report demonstrates, she’s not been very trustworthy.

And the people who are the cause for it, ie. conservative speakers who get shut down in college speeches.

One has to think that they want to shut down opposition speech because they have no good answers to negate any of it. When they can't negate the speech, they want to not hear it at all. Leftists are living in an echo chamber of stupidity and ignorance.

Then you'd agree that anyone should be allowed to speak, but they must also agree to debate?

I don't know about Chris, but I'm personally not agreeing with anything which is just a manifestation of your need to feel in control of all around you.

Not everything has to include the left's bullshit, no matter HOW much it chafes your ass to let conservatives just hang out together without you.

Agree. Leftists are control freaks.

So, making you defend your views makes people 'control freaks'?

:290968001256257790-final:
Threaten violence to people saying things you don't like isn't allowing them to defend their views. It's trying to keep them from voicing them.

Lord you are self basting in ass butter today.

while I know you won't, can you give me specific examples of "the right" ending free speech?

Not generic commentary
not stereotype events

I didn't have ou off ignore then. Maybe if you stopped saying stupid shit, I'd read more.

But oh well, I tried. You just speak in stereotypes and get dick bent when asked for specifics.

I’ve provided you enormous amounts of specifics. You’ve done nothing but act like an asshole.

Let me know if you ever get around to reading the IG report in Attkisson’s supposed hacking.
Dude...

And I'm quite familiar with the case. But don't worry, you can hide hehind callib her a hack.

Bye Beavis.

Ask yourself what you know about the case that doesn’t come from Attkisson herself. As the IG report demonstrates, she’s not been very trustworthy.
But the gov caught spying on her is. Please complete fucking off now.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

But the gov caught spying on her is. Please complete fucking off now.
They weren’t caught spying on her. She claimed they did. Gee, who ever heard of someone claiming they were the victim of a crime to raise their profile.

Lol. Sucker.

I am assuming it means the people who support this proposal.

And the people who are the cause for it, ie. conservative speakers who get shut down in college speeches.

One has to think that they want to shut down opposition speech because they have no good answers to negate any of it. When they can't negate the speech, they want to not hear it at all. Leftists are living in an echo chamber of stupidity and ignorance.

Then you'd agree that anyone should be allowed to speak, but they must also agree to debate?

I don't know about Chris, but I'm personally not agreeing with anything which is just a manifestation of your need to feel in control of all around you.

Not everything has to include the left's bullshit, no matter HOW much it chafes your ass to let conservatives just hang out together without you.

Can't argue about leftists being control freaks but right wingers are ALSO control freaks.

else why do they threaten civil war?

"do what WE SAY or we will start and war and kill you!"

talk about control freaks......

The answer is that the money goes to students not Liberty U

Its the kids money that angry libs would have to take away

if they dare

The kids then spend the money at liberty U, so sorry this is incorrect.

Only if you're a leftist drone who doesn't comprehend what individual freedoms are, or why they matter.

Liberty University restricts the individual freedoms of their students. That’s a fact.

Liberty University is a private institution, and therefore irrelevant to this topic, no matter HOW much you despise them and want to twist the discussion into an attack on them.

It demonstrates this has nothing to do with conservatives supposed commitment to freedom of speech.

Driveling endlessly about something irrelevant to the topic somehow proves you right on the topic?

All this proves is MY premise that one has to be brain-damaged to be a leftist.

Not generic commentary
not stereotype events

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

The corrupt Deep State within the DOJ has no incentive to admit they were spying on Attkisson

or maybe it was the obama white house

we know obama spied on a Fox News reporter so why not CBS also?

Only if you're a leftist drone who doesn't comprehend what individual freedoms are, or why they matter.

Liberty University restricts the individual freedoms of their students. That’s a fact.

Liberty University is a private institution, and therefore irrelevant to this topic, no matter HOW much you despise them and want to twist the discussion into an attack on them.

Not generic commentary
not stereotype events

In other words, you can't answer the question, and you want to gaslight us to get out of it.

Driveling endlessly about something irrelevant to the topic somehow proves you right on the topic?

It’s entirely relevant.

Not generic commentary
not stereotype events

In other words, you can't answer the question, and you want to gaslight us to get out of it.
Asked and answered. Y’all are great at ignoring reality.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

The corrupt Deep State within the DOJ has no incentive to admit they were spying on Attkisson

Why not? They admitted that Page’s FISA warrant was illegitimate?

They all do except one. Here's the answer: because he can.

if they dare

"Liberty University is a private institution, and therefore irrelevant to this topic, no matter HOW much you despise them and want to twist the discussion into an attack on them. "

the fact that you can't stay on topic is evidence of just how ignorant ALL conservatives really are!

The topic:

"no federal funding for any college that does NOT allow free speech"

This is NOT about "liberty university"

any college (or university) that does NOT ALLOW "free speech" can lose their funding.

ANY college: liberty or not.

If liberty doesn't receive any FEDERAL FUNDING then they can DENY free speech all you want them to.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

Why not? They admitted that Page’s FISA warrant was illegitimate?
The Deep State admitted nothing

it had to be proven by much investigation

if they dare

"Liberty University is a private institution, and therefore irrelevant to this topic, no matter HOW much you despise them and want to twist the discussion into an attack on them. "

the fact that you can't stay on topic is evidence of just how ignorant ALL conservatives really are!

The topic:

any college (or university) that does NOT ALLOW "free speech" can lose their funding.

If liberty doesn't receive any FEDERAL FUNDING then they can DENY free speech all you want them to.
As we keep reminding you Liberty U does not receive federal funding

The topic:

Only if we adhere to your not particularly honest definition of federal funding.

Can't argue about leftists being control freaks but right wingers are ALSO control freaks.

else why do they threaten civil war?

"do what WE SAY or we will start and war and kill you!"

talk about control freaks......

I just heard, "Defend this quote that isn't what you said, but that I was told to believe you said!"

The topic:

Only if we adhere to your not particularly honest definition of federal funding.
Mine is the legal definition

the only way libs can hurt Liberty U is by hurting students first

It’s entirely relevant.

FYI, your intense, obsessive hatred of Liberty and your desire to make the conversation about attacking them does not make them relevant.

The topic, in case your peabrain lost track of it, is Trump's EO requiring universities and colleges receiving federal grants to protect free speech on campus according to set federal guidelines.

Does Liberty University get federal grants? No? Then they aren't relevant.

This is what intelligent people call "logic". Try it sometime.

Dude...

Bye Beavis.

And congress

Not generic commentary
not stereotype events

Asked and answered. Y’all are great at ignoring reality.

Y'all suck at pretending you've answered questions that you actually dodged.

Forum List

Back