Trump paid $1.4 million to confirm the election was not rigged

Then give us the details.

What states, what counties, at what time did they shut down and at what time did the start counting again?
EmaBML-W4AIa2yj

Nothing about counting stopping, just the polls being closed.

Everyone knew Trump would take an early lead as most states would not count mail in ballots till after the polls closed.

Trump knew this would be the case and used it to sow doubt in the results.

And being the faithful little drone you are, you fell for it

Last edited:
Nothing about counting stopping, just the polls being closed.

Everyone knew Trump would take an early lead as most states would not count mail in ballots till after the polls closed.
EVERYONE knows it is thoroughly impossible for Biden to get 81 million votes.

Didn't happen.

And no one can prove it did.

EVERYONE knows it is thoroughly impossible for Biden to get 81 million votes.

Didn't happen.

And no one can prove it did.

It has already been proven when all 50 states certified their election results.

If you wish to prove it did not happen then all the onus is on you to provide the evidence to support your claim.

That's why you hire these firms. There's nothing illegal but the word "Trump" makes lefties salivate like a rabid dog.

The fact of the matter is this.....GOP/Independent voters think the election was stolen, you can't change that line of thinking and you never will.

Contrast Trump's loss to that of the losses by McCain and Romney.....Nobody I know of thought that their losses were tainted.

Now, at least in my AO, folks have moved away from Trump hoping for someone better in the gop field to emerge but it does not erase that gnawing thought that the '24 election won't be stolen like the last one was.

Our election system has forever been tainted in the minds of voters and that is a fact that all the dem shilling in the world won't change so good luck with all that.
Yes its really sad the damage that has been done to our election process.

Yes its really sad the damage that has been done to our election process.
Trump`s Homeland Security Chief and his Attorney General agree that it was a clean election and you`ve had over 2 years to prove otherwise. You don`t have squat, do you? How long are you going to make an ass of yourself with the idiotic stolen election goofiness? :abgg2q.jpg:

The election was rigged !!
They counted hundreds of thousands of votes with zero signatures or no signature verifications!!

You`ve never seen or talked to a homeless liberal. You lie like Dear Leader.

I lie like biden? :dunno:

If you work really hard on your reading comprehension and pay attention in school you might come to realize some day that I never SAID I've talked with a homeless liberal...I said I laugh at their suffering :D

So much so I am tempted to start voting democrat so I can see more of it :laughing0301:

I know this won't matter to the True Believers, because nothing does. But it does matter to Jack Smith.

Smith is obviously looking at INTENT for his investigation into the Insurrection, and it's now known that Trump paid a total of about $1.4 million to Simpatico and The Berkeley Research Group to chase down all the conspiracy theories we read about, right here on good ol' USMB.

Trump's people hand-picked those two companies, and then gave them all the alleged crimes and "evidence" (ha) to work with.

What did they find? They found that there was no widespread fraud, no conspiracy, no rigging, no obstruction. This is all a lie. Now Jack Smith is adding to his prosecutorial arsenal the fact that TRUMP KNEW THIS, TRUMP KNOWS THIS. He is LYING.

That was on top of his own advisors informing he lost fairly... his own Attorney General informing he lost fairly... his own Director of cyber security informing he lost fairly... his own family informing he lost fairly... every court ruling on merit informing he lost fairly... every state informing he lost fairly...

He still lies about it.

His Qult still believes him.

#becauseitsacult

Forum List

Back