Trump Pence presser underwhelming

Its all on Trump's shoulders this guy Pence will be useless at best. I think its likely the MSM will engineer an ambush on Pence tripping him into saying something really stupid and that will be all she wrote for Pence. That's why you needed someone like Newt who could bitch slap the MSM and debate moderators silly.

For the first time in my life I agreed with Paul Begala on CNN...it was gruesome....verbally and technically...

Onward and upward.

Like sassy says...long way to go...and we have Hillary and Pokahontas coming up...

It's hard to generate much buzz when you're the self-proclaimed anti-establishment revolutionary candidate...

...and then you go get a business-as-usual establishment GOP insider off the rack and roll him out as your VP pick.

It's hard to generate much buzz when you're the self-proclaimed anti-establishment revolutionary candidate...

...and then you go get a business-as-usual establishment GOP insider off the rack and roll him out as your VP pick.
Perhaps Trump has converted Pence to the dark side.

Perhaps Trump has converted Pence to the dark side.

Pence, Christie, and Gingrich were all of the same mind...

...what kind of Hail Mary play could salvage my political career (and/or make me some money).

Now Trump is conceding that Pence was picked for the sake of 'party unity'. So much for his bold assertion that he would go ahead with or without the GOP establishment behind him.

I predicted yesterday that his Pence conference would be little noticed. The announcement was leaked on Thursday. Trump tweeted it on Friday. The press conference was today. The RNC is on Monday. It was the worst revealed VP pick ever.

Forum List

Back