Trump Pence presser underwhelming

Trump picked a successful, popular conservative who knows how to debate... and, unlike Newt, how to keep his mouth shut when requested.

At this point trump deserves whatever he gets fuck him he betrayed his base I hope he collapses
Who would he have picked that would not have betrayed his base?
Trump all but admitted he picked Pence to pull in the establishment & unify the party.

I makes sense but it is not what Trump has been spouting as his ideology for near a year now. It is yet one more thing he has waffled on.

He picked a globalist anti American jobs asshole

You need to go back to the Hillary campaign and get your "talking points" straight.

The line is "he has no foreign policy experience and neither does Trump."

Huma is about to fire you if you screw up your talking points again...

At this point trump deserves whatever he gets fuck him he betrayed his base I hope he collapses
Who would he have picked that would not have betrayed his base?
Trump all but admitted he picked Pence to pull in the establishment & unify the party.

I makes sense but it is not what Trump has been spouting as his ideology for near a year now. It is yet one more thing he has waffled on.
Ok...but id rather have a waffle then cut my nose off to spite my face. Mixed metaphor I suppose.

It's hard to generate much buzz when you're the self-proclaimed anti-establishment revolutionary candidate...

...and then you go get a business-as-usual establishment GOP insider off the rack and roll him out as your VP pick.

And in a spectacular display of cognitive dissonance they support both getting rid of Washington insiders while approving of the ultimate insider for VP.

Forum List

Back