Trump + Perry + Texas + DOE + Saudi = BIG OIL !!!

We aren't, and won't be. 4 bucks would still be a big bargain. Most other nations would kill for that. And that's what it takes. We are very willing to kill for those low gas prices. We've been doing it for many years. Lots of blood has been spilled so Americans could enjoy their low gas prices. But most Americans are too naive and oblivious to realize that.
Yet the US didn't become a major producer of oil with foreign oil..Just the stuff in the USA...

The reality is, most other nations aren't willing to kill for low gas prices. But the good ole U S of A is. We will invade and slaughter thousands to get that oil. And the truth is, most Americans don't care. They want their low gas prices. And they don't care how it gets done.

That's just the way of the world. And on a side note, Obama and Democrats have been very hostile towards American domestic producers. We could have been much more independent from foreign oil, if they hadn't been so hostile.

Isn't oil sold on the world market? Does the fact that we have the second lowest tax on gasoline have something to do with our low price for gas?

Don't get me wrong though we have protected the flow of oil with our military, but that is for corporate profits not a low price at the pump.

Fact is, the US Government is willing to invade and kill for the oil. Americans want their cheap gas. And most don't care how it gets done. They just want it done.

Nope. The US Government is willing to invade and kill for continued access to the oil fields for the multinational oil conglomerates to develop and exploit. Americans are just one of many consumers in the profit chain. Many Americans work in that industry. We pay market prices with lower taxes than the rest of the developed world.

Americans want their cheap gas, big cars/trucks, and Big Macs. They're not real complex folks. They're not interested in knowing how it gets done. Americans enjoy the luxury of living a fat blissfully ignorant existence. You really did hit the lottery being born in America. No other place like it.

Yet the US didn't become a major producer of oil with foreign oil..Just the stuff in the USA...

The reality is, most other nations aren't willing to kill for low gas prices. But the good ole U S of A is. We will invade and slaughter thousands to get that oil. And the truth is, most Americans don't care. They want their low gas prices. And they don't care how it gets done.

That's just the way of the world. And on a side note, Obama and Democrats have been very hostile towards American domestic producers. We could have been much more independent from foreign oil, if they hadn't been so hostile.

Isn't oil sold on the world market? Does the fact that we have the second lowest tax on gasoline have something to do with our low price for gas?

Don't get me wrong though we have protected the flow of oil with our military, but that is for corporate profits not a low price at the pump.

Fact is, the US Government is willing to invade and kill for the oil. Americans want their cheap gas. And most don't care how it gets done. They just want it done.

Nope. The US Government is willing to invade and kill for continued access to the oil fields for the multinational oil conglomerates to develop and exploit. Americans are just one of many consumers in the profit chain. Many Americans work in that industry. We pay market prices with lower taxes than the rest of the developed world.

Americans want their cheap gas, big cars/trucks, and Big Macs. They're not real complex folks. They're not interested in knowing how it gets done. Americans enjoy the luxury of living a fat blissfully ignorant existence. You really did hit the lottery being born in America. No other place like it.

GFY.

Troll

Still not getting the OP's point. Obama and Hillary Clinton are completely owned by the Saudis. They had a chance to change things, but all they did was kneel and worship the Saudi Royal Family. If anything, the Saudis aren't real big fans of Trump's. Trump doesn't have a lot of kind things to say about the country.

President Obama and Sec. Clinton didn't have oil contract with the Saudis. Did you want them to invalidate hose business contracts? I don't think the Groper does either.

Do you really believe Obama and Hillary Clinton aren't owned by the Saudis? I know Trump isn't. He doesn't owe them anything. Obama and Clinton had the opportunity to change things. But they didn't. Why is that? I'll let you contemplate the answer.

EL Donnie-O is willing to invade a country and KEEP all its oil !!

Smart man. Would have made the Iraq War blunder much less of a blunder. And that's what he was referring to when he made that statement.

EL Donnie-O is willing to invade a country and KEEP all its oil !!

It certainly was a statement that got the crowd a rabbling didn't it?

Logistically impossible not to mention illegal. But it sure make them feel all happy and superior.

'Illegal?' Boy, some of you are comically naive. The US does what it wants. Might makes right. That being said, Trump's a smart dude. He was referring to the Iraq War blunder when he made that statement. At the very least, we should have taken the oil. But of course we did do that. Only silly naive Americans think we haven't seized Iraq's oil.

Still not getting the OP's point. Obama and Hillary Clinton are completely owned by the Saudis. They had a chance to change things, but all they did was kneel and worship the Saudi Royal Family. If anything, the Saudis aren't real big fans of Trump's. Trump doesn't have a lot of kind things to say about the country.

President Obama and Sec. Clinton didn't have oil contract with the Saudis. Did you want them to invalidate hose business contracts? I don't think the Groper does either.

“I have long said that we should have kept the oil in Iraq — another area where my judgment has been proven correct,” Trump said in the speech. “I was saying this constantly and to whoever would listen: Keep the oil, keep the oil, keep the oil, I said — don’t let someone else get it.”

Obama, and Clintons fault .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Smart man. Trump opposed the Iraq War blunder. He was just saying that we could have at least taken the oil. Would have been less of a blunder.

add a big shot Exxon Executive with ties to Russia and you have a melting pot of corporate whores driving the bus ....

Port Arthur Texas ..

SAUDI-jumbo-v2.jpg

PORT ARTHUR, Tex. — It is hard to imagine the desert sands of the Persian Gulf being any farther away than from this swampy refinery port known for Cajun food, sport fishing and being the birthplace of Janis Joplin.

But right in the middle of town stands a strategic outpost for Saudi Arabia’s global ambitions, although one that the Saudis appear loath to publicize.

The giant Motiva oil refinery, which just completed a $10 billion expansion that makes it the largest processor of gasoline, diesel and other petroleum products in the United States, is owned by Saudi Aramco and Royal Dutch Shell in a 50-50 partnership.

````````````````````````

Trump the outsider, is now an insider.

Enjoy,

SUCKERS !!!!!!!
The rubes have been hustled

GFY.

Troll

Aw, don't cry kid. You want that cheap gas, big car/truck, and Big Mac too. So just shut up and enjoy it. You're not really concerned with how you get it. So stop pretending.

Do you really believe Obama and Hillary Clinton aren't owned by the Saudis? I know Trump isn't. He doesn't owe them anything. Obama and Clinton had the opportunity to change things. But they didn't. Why is that? I'll let you contemplate the answer.

Keeping the oil in Saudi Arabia in friendly hands is and has been essential to our ME policy if that's what you mean. Do you think the Groper Elect will change that policy?

Request Rejected

add a big shot Exxon Executive with ties to Russia and you have a melting pot of corporate whores driving the bus ....

Port Arthur Texas ..

SAUDI-jumbo-v2.jpg

PORT ARTHUR, Tex. — It is hard to imagine the desert sands of the Persian Gulf being any farther away than from this swampy refinery port known for Cajun food, sport fishing and being the birthplace of Janis Joplin.

But right in the middle of town stands a strategic outpost for Saudi Arabia’s global ambitions, although one that the Saudis appear loath to publicize.

The giant Motiva oil refinery, which just completed a $10 billion expansion that makes it the largest processor of gasoline, diesel and other petroleum products in the United States, is owned by Saudi Aramco and Royal Dutch Shell in a 50-50 partnership.

````````````````````````

Trump the outsider, is now an insider.

Enjoy,

SUCKERS !!!!!!!
The rubes have been hustled

What do you want Trump to do? I'm open-minded. I'm willing to listen. You have the floor. Go...

Keeping the oil in Saudi Arabia in friendly hands is and has been essential to our ME policy if that's what you mean. Do you think the Groper Elect will change that policy?

Request Rejected

They're owned. They owe Saudi Arabia. Hillary Clinton especially. She's received massive cash from the Saudis for many years. At least Trump isn't owned by the Saudis. He doesn't owe them anything. And i appreciate that.

Request Rejected
He was referring to the Iraq War blunder when he made that statement. At the very least, we should have taken the oil. But of course we did do that. Only silly naive Americans think we haven't seized Iraq's oil.

U.S. Imports from Iraq of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

Here is what we paid for. The Nationalized oil fields in Iraq were liberated, but we still have to pay market price for it.

I think it was the first appointed General in occupied Iraq who passed the law that said Iraqi oil was for Iraq and could not be use for any other purpose. He was the same guy that wanted to keep their military in tact.

It was of course one of the Groper Elects funnier comments during the circus.

Request Rejected
He was referring to the Iraq War blunder when he made that statement. At the very least, we should have taken the oil. But of course we did do that. Only silly naive Americans think we haven't seized Iraq's oil.

Here is what we paid for. The Nationalized oil fields in Iraq were liberated, but we still have to pay market price for it.

I think it was the first appointed General in occupied Iraq who passed the law that said Iraqi oil was for Iraq and could not be use for any other purpose. He was the same guy that wanted to keep their military in tact.

You really believe that, don't you? Wow. So many Americans really are comically naive. Why the hell did they invade and slaughter so many Iraqis? To give them 'Democracy?' Jesus man, wake up.

Obozo blocked the Keystone XL thanks to a Saudi check to the Clinturd Foundation.....don't throw stones at glass houses, peckerwood. :eusa_naughty:

Trump has made it abundantly clear that Iraq owes us a considerable amount of oil.....$4T and a $1,000,000 for every GI who lost his life or was grievously wounded there. We were prepared to liberate and leave but they decided to fuck with us.....I figure $10T should cover it.

Even at 4 bucks, Americans would still be enjoying very cheap gas, compared to most of the world.
Fuck that

When it hits 4 bucks a gallon, five is right around the corner. From there, the sky's the limit.

Could happen, but i doubt it. However if it does happen, we'll survive. Gas Prices go up & down. That's the way it's always been.

It already has in fact happened, and will happen again. Guaranteed.

I agree. Gas Prices will go up eventually. And keep in mind, the NWO Globalist Elites have a big score to settle with Donald Trump. They're not gonna just accept their defeat and go away. They'll likely try to sink the World Economy or something. And then of course blame it all on Trump. They're very evil folks.

I don't think you're gonna find trump any less of a globalist than the repubs he ran against. IMO

Fuck that

When it hits 4 bucks a gallon, five is right around the corner. From there, the sky's the limit.

Could happen, but i doubt it. However if it does happen, we'll survive. Gas Prices go up & down. That's the way it's always been.

It already has in fact happened, and will happen again. Guaranteed.

I agree. Gas Prices will go up eventually. And keep in mind, the NWO Globalist Elites have a big score to settle with Donald Trump. They're not gonna just accept their defeat and go away. They'll likely try to sink the World Economy or something. And then of course blame it all on Trump. They're very evil folks.

I don't think you're gonna find trump any less of a globalist than the repubs he ran against. IMO

You could be right. As long he puts American Workers first, he'll continue to get my support.

Request Rejected

You really believe that, don't you? Wow. So many Americans really are comically naive. Why the hell did they invade and slaughter so many Iraqis? To give them 'Democracy?' Jesus man, wake up.

Believe what, that securing Iraqi oil was the objective?

Iraq oil fields are no longer nationalized. Their output is at historic highs.

We've been buying Iraq oil since the early 90's. The war didn't really change the amount we bought from them all that much.

Or did you mean the Gropers call to take the oil?

Request Rejected

We've been buying Iraq oil since the early 90's. The war didn't really change the amount we bought from them all that much.

We own Iraq's Government and oil. We went there and slaughtered thousands & thousands of Iraqis. And it wasn't about giving them 'Democracy.' It was about installing a puppet government and plundering resources.

However, we are losing grip there a bit. The Shiites we put in power are turning on us. They're moving closer & closer to aligning with Iran. Americans really are very naive and uninformed for the most part. They're oblivious to the horrific atrocities their Government committed in Iraq. They don't wanna face that.

Request Rejected

We own Iraq's Government and oil. We went there and slaughtered thousands & thousands of Iraqis. And it wasn't about giving them 'Democracy.' It was about installing a puppet government and plundering resources.

However, we are losing grip there a bit. The Shiites we put in power are turning on us. They're moving closer & closer to aligning with Iran. Americans really are very naive and uninformed for the most part. They're oblivious to the horrific atrocities their Government committed in Iraq. They don't wanna face that.

We don't own Iraq or their oil. Regardless of what anyone believes was the motive for the war, the results are clear. Their oil fields are in control of the international oil companies. Their output has more than doubled. But the only benefit the common Americans get is the downward pressure on the market price of oil that the extra production provides.

Forum List

Back