Trump + Perry + Texas + DOE + Saudi = BIG OIL !!!

Looks like gas prices will be at 4 bucks a gallon, again...

Even at 4 bucks, Americans would still be enjoying very cheap gas, compared to most of the world.
Fuck that

When it hits 4 bucks a gallon, five is right around the corner. From there, the sky's the limit.

Could happen, but i doubt it. However if it does happen, we'll survive. Gas Prices go up & down. That's the way it's always been.

It already has in fact happened, and will happen again. Guaranteed.

Looks like gas prices will be at 4 bucks a gallon, again...

Even at 4 bucks, Americans would still be enjoying very cheap gas, compared to most of the world.
Fuck that

When it hits 4 bucks a gallon, five is right around the corner. From there, the sky's the limit.

Could happen, but i doubt it. However if it does happen, we'll survive. Gas Prices go up & down. That's the way it's always been.

It already has in fact happened, and will happen again. Guaranteed.

I agree. Gas Prices will go up eventually. And keep in mind, the NWO Globalist Elites have a big score to settle with Donald Trump. They're not gonna just accept their defeat and go away. They'll likely try to sink the World Economy or something. And then of course blame it all on Trump. They're very evil folks.

the POTUS does not control the price of gasoline.

PERIOD.

THE END!

Still not getting the OP's point. Obama and Hillary Clinton are completely owned by the Saudis. They had a chance to change things, but all they did was kneel and worship the Saudi Royal Family. If anything, the Saudis aren't real big fans of Trump's. Trump doesn't have a lot of kind things to say about the country.

Still not getting the OP's point. Obama and Hillary Clinton are completely owned by the Saudis. They had a chance to change things, but all they did was kneel and worship the Saudi Royal Family. If anything, the Saudis aren't real big fans of Trump's. Trump doesn't have a lot of kind things to say about the country.

durrrrrrrr ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the point was connecting the dots associating politicians and the oil business ...

the point was connecting the dots associating politicians and the oil business ...

Well the OP made it a point to discuss Saudi facilities here in the US. So he or she should also acknowledge that Obama and Hillary Clinton are completely owned by the Saudis. How much cash has Hillary Clinton received from the Saudis over the years? If they had such a big problem with these deals, why didn't they do something about it? The answer is, because they're owned. Trump actually isn't well-liked in Saudi Arabia. He's been pretty critical of the country.

Well the OP made it a point to discuss Saudi facilities here in the US. So he or she should also acknowledge that Obama and Hillary Clinton are completely owned by the Saudis. How much cash has Hillary Clinton received from the Saudis over the years? If they had such a big problem with these deals, why didn't they do something about it? The answer is, because they're owned. Trump actually isn't well-liked in Saudi Arabia. He's been pretty critical of the country.

I am the OP Gomer !

I am the OP Gomer !

Cool. You do know Obama and Hillary Clinton are completely owned by the Saudis, don't ya? One of Obama's first actions in office was to fly over to Saudi Arabia to kneel and kiss the Saudi Royal Ring. And of course we all know Hillary Clinton's received massive cash from Saudi Arabia. You didn't seem to have a problem with that these last 8yrs. So i must conclude that your faux outrage is just petty partisan B.S.

I am the OP Gomer !

Cool. You do know Obama and Hillary Clinton are completely owned by the Saudis, don't ya? One of Obama's first actions in office was to fly over to Saudi Arabia to kneel and kiss the Saudi Royal Ring. And of course we all know Hillary Clinton's received massive cash from Saudi Arabia. You didn't seem to have a problem with that these last 8yrs. So i must conclude that your faux outrage is just petty partisan B.S.

the topic wasn't Obama or Clinton, both are irrelevant to the current President elect, and his pick for the DOE ... so I conclude you're just trolling which is against board rules.

Troll.

I am the OP Gomer !

the topic wasn't Obama or Clinton, both are irrelevant to the current President elect, and his pick for the DOE ... so I conclude you're just trolling which is against board rules.

Troll.

Oh ok. You don't mind coming off as a disingenuous hypocrite. That's cool. Whatever.

I am the OP Gomer !

Troll.

Oh ok. You don't mind coming off as a disingenuous hypocrite. That's cool. Whatever.

and I certainly dont mind saying GFY ..

"Big Oil" puts gas in y'all hypocrites cars and keeps you warm in the winter as well as bringing all the swell gifts to the swell malls y'all hypocrites love to shop in. Big Oil is especially good if it's the "big oil" that is produced or refined in the U.S. Go ahead and hope that windmills and solar panels will keep you warm in the winter and we will bring out your corpse in the spring.

I am the OP Gomer !

Troll.

You like cheap gas just like most other Americans do. So just enjoy it and stop pretending you care about how it gets done. The realities of how it gets done, are far too real for Americans to face. It's a big messy bloody affair.

I am the OP Gomer !

Troll.

You like cheap gas just like most other Americans do. So just enjoy it and stop pretending you care about how it gets done. The realities of how it gets done, are far too real for Americans to face. It's a big messy bloody affair.

I could care less about gas prices .. I can fill up twice a day and never look back ... keep trying TROLL !

No shit, who wants to be like the rest of the world..

We aren't, and won't be. 4 bucks would still be a big bargain. Most other nations would kill for that. And that's what it takes. We are very willing to kill for those low gas prices. We've been doing it for many years. Lots of blood has been spilled so Americans could enjoy their low gas prices. But most Americans are too naive and oblivious to realize that.
Yet the US didn't become a major producer of oil with foreign oil..Just the stuff in the USA...

The reality is, most other nations aren't willing to kill for low gas prices. But the good ole U S of A is. We will invade and slaughter thousands to get that oil. And the truth is, most Americans don't care. They want their low gas prices. And they don't care how it gets done.

That's just the way of the world. And on a side note, Obama and Democrats have been very hostile towards American domestic producers. We could have been much more independent from foreign oil, if they hadn't been so hostile.

Isn't oil sold on the world market? Does the fact that we have the second lowest tax on gasoline have something to do with our low price for gas?

Don't get me wrong though we have protected the flow of oil with our military, but that is for corporate profits not a low price at the pump.

Fact is, the US Government is willing to invade and kill for the oil. Americans want their cheap gas. And most don't care how it gets done. They just want it done.

Nope. The US Government is willing to invade and kill for continued access to the oil fields for the multinational oil conglomerates to develop and exploit. Americans are just one of many consumers in the profit chain. Many Americans work in that industry. We pay market prices with lower taxes than the rest of the developed world.

"Big Oil" puts gas in y'all hypocrites cars and keeps you warm in the winter as well as bringing all the swell gifts to the swell malls y'all hypocrites love to shop in. Big Oil is especially good if it's the "big oil" that is produced or refined in the U.S. Go ahead and hope that windmills and solar panels will keep you warm in the winter and we will bring out your corpse in the spring.

Just because big oil sells Americans a product doesn't mean that the industry should run the country.

We aren't, and won't be. 4 bucks would still be a big bargain. Most other nations would kill for that. And that's what it takes. We are very willing to kill for those low gas prices. We've been doing it for many years. Lots of blood has been spilled so Americans could enjoy their low gas prices. But most Americans are too naive and oblivious to realize that.
Yet the US didn't become a major producer of oil with foreign oil..Just the stuff in the USA...

The reality is, most other nations aren't willing to kill for low gas prices. But the good ole U S of A is. We will invade and slaughter thousands to get that oil. And the truth is, most Americans don't care. They want their low gas prices. And they don't care how it gets done.

That's just the way of the world. And on a side note, Obama and Democrats have been very hostile towards American domestic producers. We could have been much more independent from foreign oil, if they hadn't been so hostile.

Isn't oil sold on the world market? Does the fact that we have the second lowest tax on gasoline have something to do with our low price for gas?

Don't get me wrong though we have protected the flow of oil with our military, but that is for corporate profits not a low price at the pump.

Fact is, the US Government is willing to invade and kill for the oil. Americans want their cheap gas. And most don't care how it gets done. They just want it done.

Nope. The US Government is willing to invade and kill for continued access to the oil fields for the multinational oil conglomerates to develop and exploit. Americans are just one of many consumers in the profit chain. Many Americans work in that industry. We pay market prices with lower taxes than the rest of the developed world.

EL Donnie-O is willing to invade a country and KEEP all its oil !!

President Obama and Sec. Clinton didn't have oil contract with the Saudis. Did you want them to invalidate hose business contracts? I don't think the Groper does either.

EL Donnie-O is willing to invade a country and KEEP all its oil !!

It certainly was a statement that got the crowd a rabbling didn't it?

Logistically impossible not to mention illegal. But it sure make them feel all happy and superior.

President Obama and Sec. Clinton didn't have oil contract with the Saudis. Did you want them to invalidate hose business contracts? I don't think the Groper does either.

“I have long said that we should have kept the oil in Iraq — another area where my judgment has been proven correct,” Trump said in the speech. “I was saying this constantly and to whoever would listen: Keep the oil, keep the oil, keep the oil, I said — don’t let someone else get it.”

Obama, and Clintons fault .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back