🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Plans to Declassify Sketchy FISA Warrants

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release,” Trump said, adding that he wanted to declassify documents in 2018 but was told by his lawyers not to do it during the Mueller investigation.

“One of the reasons that my lawyers didn’t want me to do it, they said if I do it, they will call it a form of obstruction, so they will say, oh, you released these documents so we would make all of this information transparent,” Trump said of his lawyers advice, declaring, “But at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing it. I did the right thing by not doing it so far.”

Trump To Declassify Documents Related To FBI, FISA

The swamp hates sunlight.

Now that the Democrats care about transparency, it's time to actually be transparent. How these clowns can claim that separate and distinct from the salacious and unverified dossier they had credible evidence that Trump camp was conspiring with the RUSSIANS, is beyond me. But let's do this, let's see what the evidence is because they have spent hours defending the basis for their snoop operation.

He needs to go on a declassifying bender and show all the shit on both sides.

"Classified" is a tool of secrecy and cover for the political elite to commit fraud.

Too many secrets.

“I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release,” Trump said, adding that he wanted to declassify documents in 2018 but was told by his lawyers not to do it during the Mueller investigation.

“One of the reasons that my lawyers didn’t want me to do it, they said if I do it, they will call it a form of obstruction, so they will say, oh, you released these documents so we would make all of this information transparent,” Trump said of his lawyers advice, declaring, “But at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing it. I did the right thing by not doing it so far.”

Trump To Declassify Documents Related To FBI, FISA

The swamp hates sunlight.

more empty talk from Trump.

Now that the Democrats care about transparency, it's time to actually be transparent. How these clowns can claim that separate and distinct from the salacious and unverified dossier they had credible evidence that Trump camp was conspiring with the RUSSIANS, is beyond me. But let's do this, let's see what the evidence is because they have spent hours defending the basis for their snoop operation.
If anyone feels the FISA judges made the wrong decisions signing those warrants, isn't there already a body that can review the judges' decisions and determine if they did wrong? Why do we have to make this a public spectacle? What would releasing the documents "prove" to the public?

If anyone feels the FISA judges made the wrong decisions signing those warrants, isn't there already a body that can review the judges' decisions and determine if they did wrong? Why do we have to make this a public spectacle? What would releasing the documents "prove" to the public?
They prove that the Obama Administration falsely swore out an affidavit in order to procure a FISA warrant against A FUCKING US CITIZEN WHO WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!

If anyone feels the FISA judges made the wrong decisions signing those warrants, isn't there already a body that can review the judges' decisions and determine if they did wrong?
No there isn't, which is another reason that makes the entire FISA process an abomination.

Why do we have to make this a public spectacle? What would releasing the documents "prove" to the public?
It would prove that FISA needs to be abolished altogether...You really down with a super-secret "court" that can issue warrants on the say-so of only one side?

They prove that the Obama Administration falsely swore out an affidavit in order to procure a FISA warrant against A FUCKING US CITIZEN WHO WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!
Can you answer the other question? What legal training do you have to decide if a FISA judge made a mistake?

If anyone feels the FISA judges made the wrong decisions signing those warrants, isn't there already a body that can review the judges' decisions and determine if they did wrong?
No there isn't, which is another reason that makes the entire FISA process an abomination.

Why do we have to make this a public spectacle? What would releasing the documents "prove" to the public?
It would prove that FISA needs to be abolished altogether...You really down with a super-secret "court" that can issue warrants on the say-so of only one side?
I'm really down on allowing our spooks to keep a close eye on the spies saturating our country. They do not wish us well.

Okay, I googled it since it seemed strange that any judge would be totally unaccountable.
The FISC is composed of federal judges appointed by the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, and its decisions can be reviewed by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review (FISCR) and the Supreme Court.
who can review FISA decisions - Google Search

I'm really down on allowing our spooks to keep a close eye on the spies saturating our country. They do not wish us well.
With blind bootlicking stupidity like this, I weep for my country.

You're today's award winner....
StockOldLady.jpg

Okay, I googled it since it seemed strange that any judge would be totally unaccountable.
The FISC is composed of federal judges appointed by the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, and its decisions can be reviewed by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review (FISCR) and the Supreme Court.
Yeah, and who is going to file any complaints, when the process is totally secret?

Foul play by the Messiah

/----/ So it's release the Mueller report but keep the FISA warrants secret.

Did the judges make the wrong decision or did the fbi lie to get what they wanted?

And if they lie and call you a spy so they can get warrants to spy on you?

You good there?

To expose just how crooked dems really are so we can take back the house.
The presidency is already in the bag.

Yeah, and who is going to file any complaints, when the process is totally secret?
sigh

And if they lie and call you a spy so they can get warrants to spy on you?

You good there?
I heard they were "spying" on individuals in the Trump campaign, begun by a Trump staffer who bragged he had an inside track to the Russian powers that be. Is that wrong?

Forum List

Back