Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

Oh! the sacrifice from "the donald" he is such a humanitarian. Maybe you right wing *ssholes need to tweet the "c*nt"and explain the meaning of the word "humanitarian" to him, if you know what the f*ck it means even.
Your Obama played golf....your hitlery slept....

What the fuck was your point again?

She can't even lift herself... at least not if any stairs are nearby.

One man, President Obama knows how to lead and when to step in. One fool, "the donald" knows how to get his fat-ass face in for a photo op!~
That is my point stupid ass.
Again, you have no real clue but you live in the world of stupidity.
Try again.
Tell us of the great sacrifices your c*nt mouthed hero has made.

Oh! the sacrifice from "the donald" he is such a humanitarian. Maybe you right wing *ssholes need to tweet the "c*nt"and explain the meaning of the word "humanitarian" to him, if you know what the f*ck it means even.

What has been and is the federal response?
Obama played golf and still handled it.

When Trump was in Louisiana Friday, we saw his stamina...

Indeed. Hey remember the nut who used gush over Sarah Palin thread after thread with nonsense like this?

Same guy?
Answer the question. Will Hillary be able to physically hand out boxes of food and relief supplies when she gets to hot humid Louisiana to show compassion to flood victims?
Who cares? What has that to do with being President? FDR was in for four terms in a wheelchair.

One man, President Obama knows how to lead and when to step in. One fool, "the donald" knows how to get his fat-ass face in for a photo op!~
That is my point stupid ass.
Again, you have no real clue but you live in the world of stupidity.
Try again.
Tell us of the great sacrifices your c*nt mouthed hero has made.

The only thing Obama will do when he gets to Baton Rouge after following American patriot Donald Trumps lead is this....

obama-flood-1.jpg

What has been and is the federal response?
Obama played golf and still handled it.
Obama sent Play-Doh.....as Trump discovered and told the world about when he actually went there and helped.....

We Saw Trump Actually Lifting Cases Of Food In Louisiana: Will Hillary Do The Same When She Visits?

How many boxes of supplies did he and his traffic blocking entourage delay to get his photo op of handling a few boxes?

We Saw Trump Actually Lifting Cases Of Food In Louisiana: Will Hillary Do The Same When She Visits?

How many boxes of supplies did he and his traffic blocking entourage delay to get his photo op of handling a few boxes?
No traffic was delayed because the roads are flooded. Obama knows. Just ask him.
obama-flood-1.jpg

So you don't HAVE a link, or a quote, or anything, and just pulled it out of your ass.
I'll let you know the next time you prove my point. Probably before the end of the day.

So you don't HAVE a link, you can't prove your point, and you lose.

Next time do your homework before you dig yourself into a hole.
Nope you will prove my point the next time the .media gets outraged over something stupid and you get outraged also. Like I said, more than likely. By the end of the day.

Ah, so now your link is in the future. :rolleyes:
You started out in the past, oozed to the present.... and now it's the spirit of posts yet to come --- and even then, "more than likely".

"Give me forty acres and I'll turn this post around" :eusa_whistle:

As I said (it's as, not "like"), you don't have a clue what you're talking about, can't support your point, and completely pulled it out of your ass. So you lose.
Like I said what do you think about the media saying Trump wants to work with Putin?

What difference does it make what I think if you're just gonna make it up anyway?

I'll let you know the next time you prove my point. Probably before the end of the day.

So you don't HAVE a link, you can't prove your point, and you lose.

Next time do your homework before you dig yourself into a hole.
Nope you will prove my point the next time the .media gets outraged over something stupid and you get outraged also. Like I said, more than likely. By the end of the day.

Ah, so now your link is in the future. :rolleyes:
You started out in the past, oozed to the present.... and now it's the spirit of posts yet to come --- and even then, "more than likely".

"Give me forty acres and I'll turn this post around" :eusa_whistle:

As I said (it's as, not "like"), you don't have a clue what you're talking about, can't support your point, and completely pulled it out of your ass. So you lose.
Like I said what do you think about the media saying Trump wants to work with Putin?

What difference does it make what I think if you're just gonna make it up anyway?
Got to check the talking points before you have an answer?

Forum List

Back