Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

Yes, you are a typical liberal that does as you are told.

So you don't HAVE a link. You pulled it out of your own ass.

Ew.
No, you prove yourself here daily that if the media is outraged. You are to, and when Bush flew over NEW Orleans the media was outraged.

So you don't HAVE a link, or a quote, or anything, and just pulled it out of your ass.
I'll let you know the next time you prove my point. Probably before the end of the day.

So you don't HAVE a link, you can't prove your point, and you lose.

Next time do your homework before you dig yourself into a hole.
Nope you will prove my point the next time the .media gets outraged over something stupid and you get outraged also. Like I said, more than likely. By the end of the day.

"Donald Trump today landed in Louisiana to witness first-hand the devastation wrought by flooding not seen there since Hurricane Katrina pummeled the Gulf Coast in 2005.

Trump’s arrival on the scene helps him on a number of levels. Most importantly, it provides a dramatic contrast to Hillary Clinton and President Obama, both of whom have neglected to visit a region where more than a dozen have died and tens of thousands have been forced out of their homes."

The man wants the office, it looks like he will do very well.

It's as close as he will ever get. Good that in his photo op he wound up all wet.

"Donald Trump today landed in Louisiana to witness first-hand the devastation wrought by flooding not seen there since Hurricane Katrina pummeled the Gulf Coast in 2005.

Trump’s arrival on the scene helps him on a number of levels. Most importantly, it provides a dramatic contrast to Hillary Clinton and President Obama, both of whom have neglected to visit a region where more than a dozen have died and tens of thousands have been forced out of their homes."

It's as close as he will ever get. Good that in his photo op he wound up all wet.
....and in your post you are all wet.:slap:

How telling of a person's character they castigate those that wish to help others in their time of need.

How telling of a person's character they castigate those that wish to help others in their time of need.

How's he helping?
He's helping himself to photo ops.

Can someone tell us how Trump going to a disaster site (using resources that could be used in offering relief) actually helped anyone but Trump...

By the way :
Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards is defending the Obama administration's response to the severe flooding in his state.

President Barack Obama has received criticism for staying on vacation rather than traveling to Louisiana to see the damage first-hand.

But Edwards said Thursday that he's spoken with the White House daily and has received quick responses for each request he's made to the administration. He noted that FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate visited the state Tuesday and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson was in-state Thursday.

Edwards said he is "not complaining in any way about our federal partnership."

He added that while the President can visit whenever he'd like, he'd prefer him to wait "a week or two" because such visits require local police and first responders to help block roads and provide security.

The Latest: Governor Defends Obama's Response to Flooding

So Trump's effort is all of 49 seconds... But he made sure they got pictures

Have ye been suitably embarrased

President of Playdohland.

How's he helping?
Answered that in an earlier post

Yes, you are a typical liberal that does as you are told.

Ew.
No, you prove yourself here daily that if the media is outraged. You are to, and when Bush flew over NEW Orleans the media was outraged.

So you don't HAVE a link, or a quote, or anything, and just pulled it out of your ass.
I'll let you know the next time you prove my point. Probably before the end of the day.

Hey pogo, what do you think about Trump being able to work with Putin?

How's he helping?
Answered that in an earlier post

Translation....none at all

While Trump was out and about playing pretend President....
Anyone give a thought to going to California?.....

They probably could have used some Play Doh!!!

Ew.

Nope you will prove my point the next time the .media gets outraged over something stupid and you get outraged also. Like I said, more than likely. By the end of the day.

Ah, so now your link is in the future. :rolleyes:
You started out in the past, oozed to the present.... and now it's the spirit of posts yet to come --- and even then, "more than likely".

"Give me forty acres and I'll turn this post around" :eusa_whistle:

As I said (it's as, not "like"), you don't have a clue what you're talking about, can't support your point, and completely pulled it out of your ass. So you lose.

Last edited:

Ah, so now your link is in the future. :rolleyes:
You started out in the past, oozed to the present.... and now it's the spirit of posts yet to come --- and even then, "more than likely".

"Give me forty acres and I'll turn this post around" :eusa_whistle:

As I said (it's as, not "like"), you don't have a clue what you're talking about, can't support your point, and completely pulled it out of your ass. So you lose.
Like I said what do you think about the media saying Trump wants to work with Putin?

When Trump was in Louisiana Friday, we saw his stamina as he physically lifted boxes of food and relief supplies out the back of a tractor trailer and hand delivered them to desperate flood victims. He showed the image of a strong candidate physically able to provide for his fellow citizens in need. I'd like to see Hillary try that. The question is can she and will she when she gets to Louisiana to show compassion for the flood victims?

Jim Hoft on Newsmax TV: You Saw Trump Lifting Cases of Food. I'd Like to See Hillary Try That, Just Once (VIDEO)

Last edited:
and yet again another thread about the same issue..
What other disaster relief has Trump ever helped in person before running for president?

When Trump was in Louisiana Friday, we saw his stamina...

Indeed. Hey remember the nut who used gush over Sarah Palin thread after thread with nonsense like this?

Same guy?
Answer the question. Will Hillary be able to physically hand out boxes of food and relief supplies when she gets to hot humid Louisiana to show compassion to flood victims?

Oh! the sacrifice from "the donald" he is such a humanitarian. Maybe you right wing *ssholes need to tweet the "c*nt"and explain the meaning of the word "humanitarian" to him, if you know what the f*ck it means even.

Forum List

Back