Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

Residents thanked him for taking the time to travel there and speak with residents and see first hand the devastation. Still no sign of Obama or Hillary.

Obama just announced that he plans to go there. He's way late but liberals will start praising him in 3....2....1.....

Residents thanked him for taking the time to travel there and speak with residents and see first hand the devastation. Still no sign of Obama or Hillary.

Obama just announced that he plans to go there. He's way late but liberals will start praising him in 3....2....1.....

And what's he going to do --- that he hasn't already?

Funny, all these wackadoos insisting "go there" and none can say what for.

"Plays the role of President"? You mean, flies into a disaster area tying up all its resources needed for rescue and basic survival?

Well no, you don't mean that. He's not important enough to have that impact, is he.
When Obama needed to be reelected he showed up at all disasters. Know he doesn't need ya, by his own words. He is getting kicked out.

No idea how to navigate that post but I do know this -- I got though Katrina, availing myself of what services were available, and not one iota of it had anything to do with whether the damn POTUS showed up or not.
Well your pussy asses got in an uproar when Bush flew over instead of landing in New Orleans. Now Obama doesn't hold a press conference or anything about the flood in Louisiana, and it's okay. You are a hypocrite, I support a president not to go to a disaster because it takes away from the clean up. You play politics if it goes your way. Not me.

Do I now.

Link?

Trump leads, Obama follows his lead.

Sid you liberal fuckers ask that question when you all and Barry ripped Bush for flying over and surveying Katrina damage? HELL NO!

Oh did I now.

Link?
So you consider yourself a 'liberal fucker', do you? Interesting...

I replied to your post, but - as you can tell by my using the PLURAL - I was only talking to the 'liberal fuckers'...but if you consider yourself one I guess I must have been talking to you, too, then.

"You" is the second person --- person spoken to. And my name is on the post you quoted.
But for what it's worth, I am a Liberal, and I am a fucker Although I doubt you know the meaning of either one.

Welcome to America. Please learn our language.

Trump leads, Obama follows his lead.

QED.

"Donald Trump today landed in Louisiana to witness first-hand the devastation wrought by flooding not seen there since Hurricane Katrina pummeled the Gulf Coast in 2005.

Trump’s arrival on the scene helps him on a number of levels. Most importantly, it provides a dramatic contrast to Hillary Clinton and President Obama, both of whom have neglected to visit a region where more than a dozen have died and tens of thousands have been forced out of their homes."

The man wants the office, it looks like he will do very well.
Don't be a fuck tard. It's not "charming".

La. gov tells Trump to volunteer or donate instead of coming for photo-op

Louisiana Governor Doesn't Want Trump To Visit Just For A 'Photo-Op'

Donald Trump Drops In For Louisiana Flood Photo Op After Governor Asks Him Not To, Because He Cares
Of course the La gov did that - he's a liberal and HAD to do that to cover Obama's ass for not bothering to come. Trump embarassed Barry by doing something Presidential while Barry golfed, ..

Actually O'bama issued the disaster declaration five days ago. That's what a POTUS does. Being in the area personally does nothing, nor is it necessary to take the action.

It's ok to say that you've done well for the past eight years and rewarded yourself with a new car. You don't have to pretend life sucks if it doesn't.
I'm retired....and patriotic ta boot! what say you? I know I'd be a lot better of if this recession could recover faster. I'm beginning to believe the status quo and the elites are fine with this under performing economy being the new normal. You more than I should be very frightened by that....

"Donald Trump today landed in Louisiana to witness first-hand the devastation wrought by flooding not seen there since Hurricane Katrina pummeled the Gulf Coast in 2005.

Trump’s arrival on the scene helps him on a number of levels. Most importantly, it provides a dramatic contrast to Hillary Clinton and President Obama, both of whom have neglected to visit a region where more than a dozen have died and tens of thousands have been forced out of their homes."

Donald Trump Drops In For Louisiana Flood Photo Op After Governor Asks Him Not To, Because He Cares
Of course the La gov did that - he's a liberal and HAD to do that to cover Obama's ass for not bothering to come. Trump embarassed Barry by doing something Presidential while Barry golfed, ..

Actually O'bama issued the disaster declaration five days ago. That's what a POTUS does. Being in the area personally does nothing, nor is it necessary to take the action.
Yeah, he signed a piece of paper...but in his criticism of Bush, Barry also says what a President does is visit disaster victims...which he refused to do until shamed into it.

Yeah, he signed a piece of paper...but in his criticism of Bush, Barry also says what a President does is visit disaster victims...which he refused to do until shamed into it.

I doubt that's an accurate account but -- no, that's not what a POTUS does. That's just PR.

It takes a least ten days of planning to get the president somewhere for a visit. The Secret Service prefers to have a month or longer. You Obama haters know this but you still bitch.
Then what happened when Obama made his photo shoot for Sandy.
This is a little different than a short helicopter ride to from DC to NY and back in a day.
Oh, so it doesn't matter to the secret service how many miles? You're a fool, thanks for proving it. You said it takes days for the president to go anywhere. Then you back ttack.
New York is special in that it constantly hosts world leaders and knows how to prepare but that is besides the point. Had he been there before the record flooding in La. even happened and stacked sandbags you people would still find something to bitch about. I do not know why I even attempt to explain things to rockheads who only want to whine and complain.
Obama isn't up for reelection, so he doesn't care.

"Plays the role of President"? You mean, flies into a disaster area tying up all its resources needed for rescue and basic survival?

Well no, you don't mean that. He's not important enough to have that impact, is he.
When Obama needed to be reelected he showed up at all disasters. Know he doesn't need ya, by his own words. He is getting kicked out.

No idea how to navigate that post but I do know this -- I got though Katrina, availing myself of what services were available, and not one iota of it had anything to do with whether the damn POTUS showed up or not.
Well your pussy asses got in an uproar when Bush flew over instead of landing in New Orleans. Now Obama doesn't hold a press conference or anything about the flood in Louisiana, and it's okay. You are a hypocrite, I support a president not to go to a disaster because it takes away from the clean up. You play politics if it goes your way. Not me.

Do I now.

Link?
Yes, you are a typical liberal that does as you are told.

Do I now.

Link?

So you don't HAVE a link. You pulled it out of your own ass.

Ew.

Do I now.

Link?

Ew.
No, you prove yourself here daily that if the media is outraged. You are to, and when Bush flew over NEW Orleans the media was outraged.

Do I now.

Link?

Ew.
No, you prove yourself here daily that if the media is outraged. You are to, and when Bush flew over NEW Orleans the media was outraged.

So you don't HAVE a link, or a quote, or anything, and just pulled it out of your ass.

Do I now.

Link?

Ew.

So you don't HAVE a link, or a quote, or anything, and just pulled it out of your ass.
I'll let you know the next time you prove my point. Probably before the end of the day.

Do I now.

Link?

Ew.

I'll let you know the next time you prove my point. Probably before the end of the day.

So you don't HAVE a link, you can't prove your point, and you lose.

Next time do your homework before you dig yourself into a hole.

Forum List

Back