Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

la-na-pol-trump-louisiana-flooding-20160819-snap

What a great shot. Vote for Rump because he unloads a truck long enough for a photo op.

But here's the question -----

What exactly purpose does Play Doh serve in a disaster area?
It's actually nutritional.

Maybe he's gonna rebuild houses with it.
You know how he likes to say "I'm a builder"..... well now we see how he does it.
I think Jimmy's group, Habitat for Humanity, will rebuild.

"Plays the role of President"? You mean, flies into a disaster area tying up all its resources needed for rescue and basic survival?

Well no, you don't mean that. He's not important enough to have that impact, is he.
When Obama needed to be reelected he showed up at all disasters. Know he doesn't need ya, by his own words. He is getting kicked out.

No idea how to navigate that post but I do know this -- I got though Katrina, availing myself of what services were available, and not one iota of it had anything to do with whether the damn POTUS showed up or not.
Well your pussy asses got in an uproar when Bush flew over instead of landing in New Orleans. Now Obama doesn't hold a press conference or anything about the flood in Louisiana, and it's okay. You are a hypocrite, I support a president not to go to a disaster because it takes away from the clean up. You play politics if it goes your way. Not me.

It takes a least ten days of planning to get the president somewhere for a visit. The Secret Service prefers to have a month or longer. You Obama haters know this but you still bitch.
Then what happened when Obama made his photo shoot for Sandy.
This is a little different than a short helicopter ride to from DC to NY and back in a day.
Oh, so it doesn't matter to the secret service how many miles? You're a fool, thanks for proving it. You said it takes days for the president to go anywhere. Then you back ttack.
New York is special in that it constantly hosts world leaders and knows how to prepare but that is besides the point. Had he been there before the record flooding in La. even happened and stacked sandbags you people would still find something to bitch about. I do not know why I even attempt to explain things to rockheads who only want to whine and complain.

"Donald Trump today landed in Louisiana to witness first-hand the devastation wrought by flooding not seen there since Hurricane Katrina pummeled the Gulf Coast in 2005.

Trump’s arrival on the scene helps him on a number of levels. Most importantly, it provides a dramatic contrast to Hillary Clinton and President Obama, both of whom have neglected to visit a region where more than a dozen have died and tens of thousands have been forced out of their homes."

The man wants the office, it looks like he will do very well.
Don't be a fuck tard. It's not "charming".

La. gov tells Trump to volunteer or donate instead of coming for photo-op

Louisiana Governor Doesn't Want Trump To Visit Just For A 'Photo-Op'

Donald Trump Drops In For Louisiana Flood Photo Op After Governor Asks Him Not To, Because He Cares

Sid you liberal fuckers ask that question when you all and Barry ripped Bush for flying over and surveying Katrina damage? HELL NO!

Oh did I now.

Link?
So you consider yourself a 'liberal fucker', do you? Interesting...

I replied to your post, but - as you can tell by my using the PLURAL - I was only talking to the 'liberal fuckers'...but if you consider yourself one I guess I must have been talking to you, too, then.

"Donald Trump today landed in Louisiana to witness first-hand the devastation wrought by flooding not seen there since Hurricane Katrina pummeled the Gulf Coast in 2005.

Trump’s arrival on the scene helps him on a number of levels. Most importantly, it provides a dramatic contrast to Hillary Clinton and President Obama, both of whom have neglected to visit a region where more than a dozen have died and tens of thousands have been forced out of their homes."

Donald Trump Drops In For Louisiana Flood Photo Op After Governor Asks Him Not To, Because He Cares
The man went down there and was met with gratitude.

Of course the La gov did that - he's a liberal and HAD to do that to cover Obama's ass for not bothering to come. Trump embarassed Barry by doing something Presidential while Barry golfed, so the liberal La loser attacks Trump.

Lib losers have to stick together...

What did Trump actually do for the flood victims?
Something Barry didn't....showed he gave a damn and visited. The guy Barry slammed for having not visited Katrina victims on the ground still did more than the hypocritical little bitch has done. Barry was more Presidential than Barry and Hillary...which is why Barry has been FORCED to go on Tuesday.

Screw substance. It's gesture that impresses knuckle-draggers.

...like BARRY. Barry sure made 'gestures' an issue when he attacked Bush...for something your hypocritical ass claims means nothing now. Sure, sure...Barry gets busted doing far LESS than Bush and suddenly it doesn't matter. :p

Something Barry didn't....showed he gave a damn and visited. The guy Barry slammed for having not visited Katrina victims on the ground still did more than the hypocritical little bitch has done. Barry was more Presidential than Barry and Hillary...which is why Barry has been FORCED to go on Tuesday.

Really?

By turning a tragedy into another photo-op?

You know, I think this is an example of Trump being an opportunist, because everyone saw the announcement by the governor telling Obama to not visit for at least a week because he didn't want to tie up the rescue personnel.

Trump probably saw that, knew that he could score political points if he showed up before Obama, because then he could say he didn't care.

That, combined with the logistics involved in a presidential visit which takes time might explain why Trump is there today.

Really?

By turning a tragedy into another photo-op?
Awwww....that's cute....you're jealous, bitter, and butt-hurt because Trump just acted Presidential and embarassed Barry, who is retired on duty already.

How can you afford a new car in an Obama economy? Whoops
I can't afford it but my last one died a terrible death....just got to tighten the belt a bit. Love that new car smell though...

What a great shot. Vote for Rump because he unloads a truck long enough for a photo op.

But here's the question -----

What exactly purpose does Play Doh serve in a disaster area?

Food? The look on trumps face is to funny. It's like, here Mike, take this fucking box.

Yep, he's really winning over red state white people. Too bad he doesn't have the same compassion for other ethnicities.

First, you have a screwed up idea of what real compassion looks like. A welfare check and rhetoric that fuels hatred and riots are all they get from the left and that keeps them down.

Second, are you aware how many minorities there suffering from the floods? Get a clue

I can't afford it but my last one died a terrible death....just got to tighten the belt a bit. Love that new car smell though...

It's ok to say that you've done well for the past eight years and rewarded yourself with a new car. You don't have to pretend life sucks if it doesn't.

Forum List

Back