Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

Again, stupid teabgging fool, you don't have any understanding about helping those that need help.
Stick with your talking points and the cheesy photo ops.

Because anything over 25 lbs. c*nt-face trump cannot lift. The man who makes sacrifices , what a joke of a person he is and always will be.

Play-Doh is not food unless you are four years old.
How many pounds of flood relief supplies will Hillary be able to lift when she gets to Louisiana?

Well, funny from you but stupid!

Oh! the sacrifice from "the donald" he is such a humanitarian. Maybe you right wing *ssholes need to tweet the "c*nt"and explain the meaning of the word "humanitarian" to him, if you know what the f*ck it means even.
Your Obama played golf....your hitlery slept....

What the fuck was your point again?
What has been and is the federal response?
Obama played golf and still handled it.
Obama sent Play-Doh.....as Trump discovered and told the world about when he actually went there and helped.....

Obama was on vacation when this started. He asked what he could do to help, and the governor said declare a disaster and start sending aid, which Obama did. He also told Obama to stay out of LA for at least a week, because he didn't want first response teams to be shuttled off for security details.

Now.................if a situation at YOUR company happened, and you were CEO, and the person in charge of the satellite office that just burned down told you that yeah, they needed to rebuild, but told you as CEO to stay out of there for a week while they cleaned up, what would YOU do? Go there and get in the way, or wait a week and then go visit when they are more able to receive you?

Obama was told to wait a week. He waited a week and will be there tomorrow. Get the knots out of your knickers people.

Obama was on vacation when this started. He asked what he could do to help, and the governor said declare a disaster and start sending aid, which Obama did. He also told Obama to stay out of LA for at least a week, because he didn't want first response teams to be shuttled off for security details.

Now.................if a situation at YOUR company happened, and you were CEO, and the person in charge of the satellite office that just burned down told you that yeah, they needed to rebuild, but told you as CEO to stay out of there for a week while they cleaned up, what would YOU do? Go there and get in the way, or wait a week and then go visit when they are more able to receive you?

Obama was told to wait a week. He waited a week and will be there tomorrow. Get the knots out of your knickers people.

Your Obama sent the people Paly-Doh......what the fuck is wrong with you liberal fucktards......

Your Obama sent the people Paly-Doh......what the fuck is wrong with you liberal fucktards......

Check your sources, the Play-Doh was brought by Trump. Matter of fact, there's even video of him unloading some of it.

I wonder how many of those disasters Trump has visited to help out, before running for president?

Last edited:
I wonder how many of those disasters Trump has visited to help out, before running for president?
I wonder what Obamas golf score was?

At least he made time to call in a delivery Play-Doh....

You're telling us Donald Rump is a delivery driver for O'bama?

trump_playdoh.png

Donald Trump spends 49 seconds having non photo-op photo taken
unloading Chinese Play-Doh from the back of a truck in Louisiana

(Where are the truck loads of Trump steaks and pallets of
Trump spring water? Or the Trump Home Velvet Berber Blankets?)

Hey stupid...............see Pogo's post number 211. It shows Trump as the one offloading the play doh.

Hey stupid...............see Pogo's post number 211. It shows Trump as the one offloading the play doh.
At least Obama was thoughtful enough to call in Play-Doh from the turn after lunch....

Maybe Trump thought that Play Doh would be good to send because it would keep the kids quiet while the parents worked on the house.

But as a photo op in a disaster area? Not so much. He should have brought water, food and blankets. If he was smart, he would have told the cameraman to only take pics with food, water and blankets, not the one with the Play Doh.

Forum List

Back