Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

Until the 1960's, prayer in school wasn't a "thing". Until it was.

Take it to the court. I'm all for it. Until then nothing will change. (nor will it after going to the court except we will no longer have the arguments that those born here are not citizens)

Take it to the court. I'm all for it. Until then nothing will change. (nor will it after going to the court except we will no longer have the arguments that those born here are not citizens)
The children of American citizens are citizens

We all agree on that

I would go father and include children born in America to legal residents deserve a pathway to citizenship but not birthright citizenship

Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.​

Lol. Didn't he do that last time, too? The dumbfuck MAGAts ate it up and asked for more.

Because the taxpayer pays for the roads. And the schools. We know that low skilled people are a net drain on our economy. The illegals are paying for neither, are they?
Through their cheap labor, they pay for themselves.
(NOT that I am recommending this!)

Those that hire them for lower wages, make more profit. Profit is taxed.

Those in the public that buys the products produced by them, also are saving on the cost of goods, food, or services.

And an increasing population means more businesses will have more people, to sell to....

We all agree on that

I would go father and include children born in America to legal residents deserve a pathway to citizenship but not birthright citizenship
Who cares what you believe? Nowhere in the amendment is any mention of birthright citizenship only applying to children of Americans and the Supreme Court already ruled it applied to children of immigrants back in the 1800s when some racists tried to prevent an American born of Chinese immigrants from re-entering the country. They found denying him citizenship would also call into question the citizenship of a lot of children of Irish or German immigrant parents.

Through their cheap labor, they pay for themselves.
(NOT that I am recommending this!)

Those that hire them for lower wages, make more profit. Profit is taxed.

Those in the public that buys the products produced by them, also are saving on the cost of goods, food, or services.

And an increasing population means more businesses will have more people, to sell to....
If thats all there is to it why isnt Central America booming already?

These are backward peasants of little value to anyone including the United States

We all agree on that

No one really care what you believe. The Constitution is clear.

Because the taxpayer pays for the roads. And the schools. We know that low skilled people are a net drain on our economy. The illegals are paying for neither, are they?

And it's never been appealed to them because no one thinks they would ever overturn the clear language.
Thats merely your opinion

If I have to bet my guess it it wont be overturn

But you never know and I’d sure like to find out

Forum List

Back