Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

Only a delusional white nationalist would think the capitalist solution to drastic declines in birth rates would be to prevent white people from leaving the country rather than simply importing a bunch of new people from other parts of the world.
Lol. I meant that I believe other countries, with declining birthrates, will not allow their citizens to leave. Think south America.

Or get a court to interpret it correctly in the first place.

There is a reason it has never gone to the Supreme Court. It's because the language is plain and clear. If you are born here you are a citizen. You want the courts to interpret something that isn't there and the odds of that are incredibly small which is why it's never been appealed to the Supreme Court.

I want it done also. It's not going to be.

Kids are educated across the country. It's intentional that they include as their largest cost, educating citizen children.

Why not include the cost of infrastructure and make that number even bigger because illegals also use the roads?

Good idea.
Revise your numbers please.

Kids are educated across the country. It's intentional that they include as their largest cost, educating citizen children.

Why not include the cost of infrastructure and make that number even bigger because illegals also use the roads?
Because the taxpayer pays for the roads. And the schools. We know that low skilled people are a net drain on our economy. The illegals are paying for neither, are they?

Laws are ignored everyday. Think sanctuary cities.

Here we go again. There is no such thing. Think for yourself. Cities do NOT enforce immigration. They are Constitutionally restricted from doing so. It's strictly a Federal issue.

Calling yourself a sanctuary city is nothing but empty political rhetoric.

No city can or has stopped Federal officials from coming in and addressing illegals.

There is a reason it has never gone to the Supreme Court. It's because the language is plain and clear. If you are born here you are a citizen. You want the courts to interpret something that isn't there and the odds of that are incredibly small which is why it's never been appealed to the Supreme Court.

I want it done also. It's not going to be.
Then it becomes, probably the first amendment, that is "clear". In my youth, I worked with a municipal lawyer, I would ask him what a statute meant, and he would ask me "what do you want it to mean"?

Here we go again. There is no such thing. Think for yourself. Cities do NOT enforce immigration. They are Constitutionally restricted from doing so. It's strictly a Federal issue.

Calling yourself a sanctuary city is nothing but empty political rhetoric.

No city can or has stopped Federal officials from coming in and addressing illegals.
Please. There are states that don't welcome illegals, and the illegals leave. States should work to enforce federal laws.

Impossible without internal controls. I do give DeSantis credit for addressing the businesses hiring illegals in Florida. The big question is whether or not FLorida actually enforces the law. I'm betting not.
Not the question. I feel it is a winning campaign strategy.

Please. There are states that don't welcome illegals, and the illegals leave. States should work to enforce federal laws.

It's not that we can't do it - its the fact that there is a lack of polittical will to do so.

Forum List

Back