Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

"Are undocumented immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?
Generally no. Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits
, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges."

They must be getting something. To the tune of 150 billion a year.

Birthrate is declining all over the world. Its so bad, that I believe in the near future quite a few countries will not allow their citizens to leave.
That's stupid. You're looking at it from the perspective of a Simp white nationalist who's most fundamental goal is preserving the white race. The capitalists who run this country don't give a shit about your white nationalism. Fewer people means slower economic growth or even worse, economic decline. They will replace you low milk producing cows with cows with better milk production because that's where the money is made you Bingos. 😄

They must be getting something. To the tune of 150 billion a year.

The largest component of the cost is K-12 education, which must be provided under a 1982 Supreme Court ruling. The annual K-12 education cost for illegal aliens (and their U.S.-born children) is $78 billion, of which $70.4 billion is borne by states and localities.

Yes, all kids in the United States have a right to be educated. You would suggest what as an alternative?

Health care for illegal aliens costs taxpayers about $42.7 billion annually.

Do you not want to make sure the person processing your food is healthy? We could address the business hiring them in the first place.

A variety of food assistance and nutritional programs used by illegal aliens and their children cost taxpayers about $13.5 billion annually.

Children born here are eligible for assistance. We have already covered this. It's nowhere near enough for a family to survive on. They rely on their jobs for that. Now if they were legal, their pay should be enough to cover much of the shortage. So what happens is employers hire illegals because they can pay them poorly and then the taxpayers are on the hook for meeting the shortfall in feeding the kids. We could address this.

So, you posted a link I agreed with, and now you call me a liar? Lol.

If you were simply ignorant on all of this I apologize. I do hope you understand now not to just believe what others tell you without checking for yourself.

That's stupid. You're looking at it from the perspective of a Simp white nationalist who's most fundamental goal is preserving the white race. The capitalists who run this country don't give a shit about your white nationalism. Fewer people means slower economic growth or even worse, economic decline. They will replace you low milk producing cows with cows with better milk production because that's where the money is made you Bingos. 😄
Hmm. Why does your reply have absolutely nothing to do with what I stated?

The largest component of the cost is K-12 education, which must be provided under a 1982 Supreme Court ruling. The annual K-12 education cost for illegal aliens (and their U.S.-born children) is $78 billion, of which $70.4 billion is borne by states and localities.

Yes, all kids in the United States have a right to be educated. You would suggest what as an alternative?

Do you not want to make sure the person processing your food is healthy? We could address the business hiring them in the first place.

A variety of food assistance and nutritional programs used by illegal aliens and their children cost taxpayers about $13.5 billion annually.

Children born here are eligible for assistance. We have already covered this. It's nowhere near enough for a family to survive on. They rely on their jobs for that. Now if they were legal, their pay should be enough to cover much of the shortage. So what happens is employers hire illegals because they can pay them poorly and then the taxpayers are on the hook for meeting the shortfall in feeding the kids. We could address this.
So taxpayers are footing the bill. Thanks for your support.

So why did the US spend 151 billion on illegals last year?

So says you. You've already shown a propensity to lie.

PK - we don't spend money on illegals.

Also PK - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hmm. Why does your reply have absolutely nothing to do with what I stated?
Only a delusional white nationalist would think the capitalist solution to drastic declines in birth rates would be to prevent white people from leaving the country rather than simply importing a bunch of new people from other parts of the world.

The term "anchor" is in reference to the parents. You cannot simply deport them when they are a parent of a US citizen. It also means that if the child is lacking for a home or food, the government will assist them in gaining those needs. Baby need a taxpayer financed home? Guess what? Mom and dad get it to.

Oh yes you can deport them. They take their baby with them and the baby continues to be a US citizen from birth.

My God, you're ignorant.

If you were simply ignorant on all of this I apologize. I do hope you understand now not to just believe what others tell you without checking for yourself.

This poster was right.
No ignorance.
Now you are agreeing with him - he may have simply been a few dollars off.

So taxpayers are footing the bill. Thanks for your support.

Kids are educated across the country. It's intentional that they include as their largest cost, educating citizen children.

Why not include the cost of infrastructure and make that number even bigger because illegals also use the roads?

Forum List

Back