Trump poised to violate Constitution his first day in office, George W. Bush’s ethics lawyer says

Alien is an old out dated term that dehumanizes real people

Alien is the correct term for a non-citizen. Illegal means they didn't come here legally.

I find most people that still use it are either old school and unaware or intentionally trying to make a point of being offensive.

Take a Midol and come back when you're not so emotional.
Keep telling yourself that tough guy while the rest of us evolve for the better.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...s-alien-20160403-story,amp.html?client=safari

Awww.....you delicate snow flake. I hope you can recover from the trauma I've caused you.
You're just on a roll today aren't ya? Does it make you feel tough and strong when you try and put people down? Make you feel like your little ding dong is bigger than 2 inches? Keep it up, you're making yourself look real cool. you aren't fooling anybody

Does it make you feel tough and strong when you try and put people down?

Oh...no...did I micro-aggress you again?
Did my use of the term snow flake remind you of white men emitting CO2 and destroying Mother Gaia?

Alien - Any person not a citizen or national of the United States.

Definition of Terms | Homeland Security
And you wonder why your side gets labeled as bigots. Is it really that hard to change a word to be less offensive? The fact that the library of congress decided to stop using the offensive terms and the GOP revolted in the way it did, simply shows their stubborn bias... and there is absolutely NO reason for it.

House orders Library of Congress to maintain ‘illegal alien’

The House can order the Library of Congress to eat shit and die, but that doesn't mean the citizens have to do it as well.

Impeaching Trump is in the cards.
What 'cards' would they be? Like 'Snap'?
President Trump employees a few hundred of the best legal minds on the planet.
You fuckwitts will never get it.
President Trump is a fucking GENIOUS at 'rolling' his competition. He's been doing it for decades.
He's played you pathetic little LIBs 'neverwasers' every step of the way. And he's going to do it for the next four years until his daughter is elected in 2020.

I give the orange raping cheeto less than a year before impeachment.
You also swore Trump would never win the nomination. You swore Trump would never be elected President.
You're batting fucking ZERO asshole!
Now you're just a fucking joke on this forum.
Go away!

Last edited:
When Obama decided to NOT enforce federal immigration laws, was he violating the Constiution?

Obama enforced the federal immigration laws until his second term, when he started working on passing a new immigration law. In fact, he was very aggressively deporting illegals, and had the highest rate of deportation of any President since Carter.
You're full of shit!
Obama officially changed the meaning of 'deport' to mean anyone 'turned back as they crossed the border'.
The illegal was in the US for twenty seconds and is turned back and the illegal goes down as one of Obama's deportees.
Pretty fucking cynical and dishonest.
Wait until President Trump tells the border patrol to 'take the gloves off' when dealing with illegals who commit any crimes in the US.
My advice to any illegal in the US who has committed any crime: Pack light.

When Obama decided to NOT enforce federal immigration laws, was he violating the Constiution?

POP QUIZ! How many illegal immigrants has Obama deported?

How many illegal ALIENS has Obama deported?

Using the old definition, or using Obama's new definition?
Is it really necessary to use the word aliens, or are you trying to make a point of being demeaning and offensive?

Well, Slade3200 it's a matter of terminology

[The AR also stand for ARMORLITE NOT ASSAULT RIFLES
but people hype that up too!]

As for aliens, I think of Sting's song
"I'm an alien, an illegal alien
I'm an Englishman in NY"

Because I feel like an alien in my own country!

Rights that are supposed to be "inalienable"
ARE constantly deprived without due process to prove who are
criminals and who are law abiding citizens who don't deserve to lose rights
for the actions of others. This is collective punishment based on "belief"
that the govt has compelling interest more important than individual liberties.

Similar to prolife believing the right of unborn persons
supercedes the due process and free choice of women and their doctors
not to be punished for abortion.

As long as the current abuse of politics to skew the legal and legislative system
to deny and disparage equal rights of citizens of differing beliefs of what is
compelling interest or not justified,
then yes, I feel ALIENATED also.

If you are outside the system, then yes, I think
that is appropriate to explain it using the term alien.

If you want to use other terms, that's fine, too,
but let each person speak for themselves.

the problems still exist, regardless what terms we use,
so we might as well start with that, talk openly and
honestly about what is going wrong, regardless of
our biases left and right, and work it out anyway!
I don't have a big problem with the terms. I think people get a little too sensitive about stuff like this... however when I see somebody like the OP that corrects somebody who uses the term undocumented immigrant by responding with a bold underline Illegal ALIEN statement. Then he is obviously intending to be offensive and demeaning. I'm going to call this action out as unnecessary and point out the posters douchiness.

Personally, if a word or phrase is offensive to somebody, it's an easy fix for me and I can use a less offensive term. We live in an evolving civilized society and I believe that there is always room for personal growth.

You probably get all bent when a FELON is called a FELON.

Mexico is going to LOVE Donald Trump for returning so many hard working people back to their homeland. It's a beautiful thing. Mexico will flourish with the addition of that incredible work force.

It's disgusting that the USA has been stealing Mexican labor for decades. The racism has got to stop. We are using brown people as slaves and it's disgusting.

The liberal elites are worried about losing their housekeepers.

lol, wow. You are one ignorant buffoon. There are very, very few jobs in Mexico. They're next to impossible to get, which is the biggest reason why they come here.

Idiot.
You're so fucking stupid the humorous post went right over your head!
This my friends is your typical LIB.
Not a functioning brain cell in their head.

Libs, keep telling yourself Obama did everything in his power to control illegal immigration.

You lost because of your bullshit policies and AWFUL candidate and you're well on your way to losing another one and making Trump a 2 termer.

The DEMS are going to have to change ALOT of things if they want to be relevant again.

Where do the DEMS have power?

POTUS? NOPE
House? Nope
Senate? Nope
Governorships? Nope
State Legislators? Nope
SCOTUS? Nope

What am I missing specifically? Where do the DEMS hold power?
Watch what happens in 2018 when the DEMs get a Super Majority in the Senate.
Since BONOBO won two terms (he's really good at getting himself elected but the shits helping other LIB win fuck all), the DEMs have lost about 900 legislative seats in the country.
Good going BONOBO!
You couldn't have done a better job getting the REPs into power, that will last for decades if we'd paid you.

I think Trump's lawyers are busy working on ways to "build a wall" between Trump and his company's dealings. They actually have two months, folks, before it's a problem. CNN has spent the last two days discussing it nonstop and seem to believe it is going to be an "optics" problem, an ethical rather than a necessarily legal one. What the President-elect is arranging is not a "blind trust," but it is what he told everyone straight out, months ago, that he was going to do. If they didn't like it, they didn't have to vote for him.

I could care less if he keeps making money while he is in office. He certainly will know if his dealings with foreign officials will profit his businesses, but really--he is a multi-billionaire businessman, and he never made any secrets about it. He has energy, stamina and good health, and if I were him I wouldn't "liquidate" my businesses either. He is not a politician. He does not give a shit about optics. I think everyone better just get used to the fact that this is the way it's going to be.
I dearly hope the Dems don't keep this up for 4 years the way the Repubs did with Benghazi and the e-mails. It is so tedious.

At least THE TRUMP FOUNDATION didn't kill 4 people.

Meh....so did Obama.....1st day and every day of his Presidency. The left will get over it.
Did Obama have hotels that he operated for profit??

Even if Trump didn't want to enrich himself with his office, it would be all but impossible to stop all sorts of people - Americans and foreigners - from trying to ingratiate themselves with the President by staying at his hotel. Or trying to avoid offending him by staying elsewhere. But of course he is trying to enrich himself. It's there on day one, even before day one. It just comes naturally. This Is Trouble

This is all about Trump, but as usual, no one can actually defend him or refute anything so you have to make it about Obama or Clinton

POP QUIZ! How many illegal immigrants has Obama deported?

How many illegal ALIENS has Obama deported?

Using the old definition, or using Obama's new definition?
Is it really necessary to use the word aliens, or are you trying to make a point of being demeaning and offensive?

Is it really necessary to use the word aliens,

Yes, I believe using the proper term is necessary.

are you trying to make a point of being demeaning and offensive?

Why would using the proper term be either?
Alien is an old out dated term that dehumanizes real people so many substitute with immigrant. I find most people that still use it are either old school and unaware or intentionally trying to make a point of being offensive. Given your use of bold and underline for the statement I think it's fair to assume you are the later

Your PC nonsense is so passe' and out dated. LOL

He may be an illegal alien. He's certainly a delicate flower.

Meh....so did Obama.....1st day and every day of his Presidency. The left will get over it.

Even if Trump didn't want to enrich himself with his office, it would be all but impossible to stop all sorts of people - Americans and foreigners - from trying to ingratiate themselves with the President by staying at his hotel. Or trying to avoid offending him by staying elsewhere. But of course he is trying to enrich himself. It's there on day one, even before day one. It just comes naturally. This Is Trouble

This is all about Trump, but as usual, no one can actually defend him or refute anything so you have to make it about Obama or Clinton

No, Obama violated the Constitution.

The title of this thread is about TRUMP VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION.

Care to explain EXACTLY when and how? Common sense should tell you that if he actually did, Congressional Republicans would have been on it like stink on shit.

Now hear this: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/u...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Now tell us how Obama compares in any way to Trumps conflicts. The thread is about Trump and his conflicts of interest, Sparky

Care to explain EXACTLY when and how? Common sense should tell you that if he actually did, Congressional Republicans would have been on it like stink on shit.

We can do one at a time...

First violation of the Constitution is allowing illegal immigration. Non citizens are supposed to be deported if they do not have a valid Visa. He violated this every single day of his Presidency.
I can keep going, but I will let you respond to each one I post.

I'll add another just for laughs.

Obama unilaterally changed OBAMACARE rules many times. Each time was a violation of the Constitution. Changes to legislation must be made by Congress. The President cannot just go into laws and change things as he pleases.

Now, this is interesting.

In an exclusive exchange with ThinkProgress, Richard Painter, a University of Minnesota law professor who previously served as chief ethics counsel to President George W. Bush, says that Trump’s efforts to do business with these diplomats is at odds with a provision of the Constitution intended to prevent foreign states from effectively buying influence with federal officials.

The Constitution’s “Emoluments Clause,” provides that “no person holding any office of profit or trust under” the United States “shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.”

The diplomats’ efforts in seek Trump’s favor by staying in his hotel “looks like a gift,” Painter told ThinkProgress in an email, and thus is the very kind of favor the Constitution seeks to prevent.

To explain, the ordinary rule under the Emoluments Clause is that federal officials may do business with foreign governments so long as they do not receive special treatment. If the president owns a $200,000 Rolls Royce, Painter told ThinkProgress, they can sell that car to the Queen of England, so long as they only receive its fair market value. If Her Majesty The Queen pays $250,000 for the Rolls Royce, however, that would violate the Emoluments Clause.

Rest of article here:
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-poi...hs-ethics-lawyer-says-73e14789a935#.91zyk7w2i

Trump is in SERIOUS legal trouble.

This will all become relevant when mainstream GOP grows tired of him and his Breitbart buddy and Pence will be happy to backstab.

We can do one at a time...

First violation of the Constitution is allowing illegal immigration. Non citizens are supposed to be deported if they do not have a valid Visa. He violated this every single day of his Presidency.
I can keep going, but I will let you respond to each one I post.
Ok I'll play....First of all where EXACTLY in the Constitution is the President charged with the responsibility to stop unauthorized immigration??

Secondly ,How has he failed to use the powers of his office to deal with the issue to the extent possible?? You might want to read this: 5 Things to Know About Obama’s Record on Deportations

and Obama administration tops its own deportation record

Please just stick to the facts instead of falling back on right wing talking points.

I'll add another just for laughs.

Obama unilaterally changed OBAMACARE rules many times. Each time was a violation of the Constitution. Changes to legislation must be made by Congress. The President cannot just go into laws and change things as he pleases.
More lame equine excrement. How can anyone respond to something as vague as that. Try some specifics and you might be taken seriously. Keep in mind that the law survived several federal court challenges so it is clearly constitutional.

Now, this is interesting.

In an exclusive exchange with ThinkProgress, Richard Painter, a University of Minnesota law professor who previously served as chief ethics counsel to President George W. Bush, says that Trump’s efforts to do business with these diplomats is at odds with a provision of the Constitution intended to prevent foreign states from effectively buying influence with federal officials.

The Constitution’s “Emoluments Clause,” provides that “no person holding any office of profit or trust under” the United States “shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.”

The diplomats’ efforts in seek Trump’s favor by staying in his hotel “looks like a gift,” Painter told ThinkProgress in an email, and thus is the very kind of favor the Constitution seeks to prevent.

To explain, the ordinary rule under the Emoluments Clause is that federal officials may do business with foreign governments so long as they do not receive special treatment. If the president owns a $200,000 Rolls Royce, Painter told ThinkProgress, they can sell that car to the Queen of England, so long as they only receive its fair market value. If Her Majesty The Queen pays $250,000 for the Rolls Royce, however, that would violate the Emoluments Clause.

Rest of article here:
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-poi...hs-ethics-lawyer-says-73e14789a935#.91zyk7w2i

Trump is in SERIOUS legal trouble.

This will all become relevant when mainstream GOP grows tired of him and his Breitbart buddy and Pence will be happy to backstab.
He's not going to last. I give him a year tops. Dems and Republicans are going to work together to get rid of him: Democrats plan assault on Trump's ethical conflicts

The down side is that Pence, in some ways is worse

Forum List

Back