Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Never. I'm not a child who lives on my phone like you, but thanks for making my point for me, kiddo
Dude

You just posted the word kiddo.

You’re an old white, lower educated piece of our history.

Your claims of anything are meaningless.

Live you life and stop trying to dictate to others.

In his typical kazzing fashion, Kaz kazzes, i.e. lies, again. First HE brings up "balls"...

I don't post with teenage boys. Grow some hair on your balls and come back when you do

Then he kazzes again, accusing someone else of doing what he himself did...

Typical teenage comeback. You brought up balls, I mocked you for being a teenage boy/girl, you went back to your balls.

Never has so much been made of so little
[highlight mine to emphasize Kaz's kaz]

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
If fascism ever comes to America it will be waving the flag and carrying the Bible. A populist president like trump fits that bill perfectly.

Isn't it amazing how easy it was for the globalist media to train fearful people that Trump is the sum of all their fears?

I have never seen anything like it.

Isn't it amazing how easy it was for the globalist media to train fearful people that Trump is the sum of all their fears?

I have never seen anything like it.
We've never had such a life-long criminal in the White House and never had a president that was amoral.

We need to stop beating each other to death over Party politics.
Some of the party leaders have been around for 30--50 years
and the rich get richer, and we get less & less benefits for our dollars.

We need to stop beating each other to death over Party politics.
Some of the party leaders have been around for 30--50 years
and the rich get richer, and we get less & less benefits for our dollars.
The treachery of the new republicans is alarming however. They're twisting the laws every chance they get using under-handed techniques ( fascist ). That is a bigger threat than politicians have ever presented. And let's face it , NONE of today's politicians are patriots.

The treachery of the new republicans is alarming however. They're twisting the laws every chance they get using under-handed techniques ( fascist ). That is a bigger threat than politicians have ever presented. And let's face it , NONE of today's politicians are patriots.
I agree, but the response of the establishment Democrats is shaping up to be equally alarming, possibly worse.

We'll see. The stunts trying to legally block Trump aren't really very democratic of the Democrats.
Stunts ? The nut case trump thought he should ( and still does ) be dictator. That's insane .

If fascism ever comes to America it will be waving the flag and carrying the Bible. A populist president like trump fits that bill perfectly.
I'll take Patriotic Christians over Muslims every day.

Stunts ? The nut case trump thought he should ( and still does ) be dictator. That's insane .
He's a pro-wrestling bad guy. Dangerous, to be sure - he'll do real damage. But he's not Hitler. Just a populist narcissist troll.

The precedent set by the extreme measures the Dems are taking to stop him is bad mojo. I don't know why they don't just nominate someone decent, instead of resorting to all the shenanigans. It wouldn't take much.

He's a pro-wrestling bad guy. Dangerous, to be sure - he'll do real damage. But he's not Hitler. Just a populist narcissist troll.

The precedent set by the extreme measures the Dems are taking to stop him is bad mojo. I don't know why they don't just nominate someone decent, instead of resorting to all the shenanigans. It wouldn't take much.
Extreme measures ? How do you think treasonous people should be treated ?

Extreme measures ? How do you think treasonous people should be treated ?
Well, if the majority doesn't think what he did was treasonous, and chooses to vote for him over your candidate - well, ain't that just "democracy"?

I don't think most voters want to vote for a scumbag like Trump. But they're sick to death of the Democrats nonsense, and they're brainwashed into thinking Trump is the only alternative. If Democrats would simply admit they've fucked up and change their tune (and nominate someone besides Captain Droolcup), they'd pull enough support away from Trump to win easily.

Forum List

Back