Trump Presidency - Failure

Liar after Obama signed the stimulus unemployment went up.

It was already going up because we were in a recession. Don't you ever tire of making a fool of yourself.

So what was the point of Obama's stimulus then if the unemployment went up, Einstein?

To end Bush's job hemorrhaging, dumbass.

170105180818-02-obama-economy-jobs-640x640.jpg

2006 Chancy won Congress on false Iraq MSM hype. The rest is history up to $22T debt now and they keep piling it on with RINO help.
Numbnuts, Republicans have controlled the House, where all revenue raising bills originate, for 20 of the last 24½. Your selective outrage is misplaced.

allrep_1978-2016.png

No response except a emoji? Come on Einstein tell us what was the point of Obama's stimulus if the unemployment went up?

I double dog dare ya, to post the truth.

The prupose of the ARRA was to reduce the max unemployment rate by 1/2 to 1 2/2 percent & shorten the timeline of the recession. The CBO said it did this.
Quit being an asshole.

Fake news...

Stats show unemployment went up.

View attachment 264826

That doesn't mean people found jobs it means they quit looking.

Labor market is thriving far better under Trump than under Obama

Andy Puzder: President Trump deserves all the credit for our soaring labor market

Under Trump we have more job openings than people to fill them. He accomplished that in 18 months.

I'll ask again, want to compare Obama's first 2 years in office to Trumps first two?

Agree. The UE is still figured by a phone survey? Huh? Hard to believe that. I look at LFPR and GDP(w/o GOVT debt added in would be great.
LOLOLOL

You cons are a riot. Right after suggesting the unemployment rate is not accurate because it comes from polling data, you Express confidence in the labor force participation rate.....

Which comes from the same polling data!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It was already going up because we were in a recession. Don't you ever tire of making a fool of yourself.

So what was the point of Obama's stimulus then if the unemployment went up, Einstein?

2006 Chancy won Congress on false Iraq MSM hype. The rest is history up to $22T debt now and they keep piling it on with RINO help.
Numbnuts, Republicans have controlled the House, where all revenue raising bills originate, for 20 of the last 24½. Your selective outrage is misplaced.

View attachment 264961
Great, Spunky, what part of Republicans controlled the House for 20 of the last 24½ years is too difficult for you to understand?

The prupose of the ARRA was to reduce the max unemployment rate by 1/2 to 1 2/2 percent & shorten the timeline of the recession. The CBO said it did this.
Quit being an asshole.

Fake news...

View attachment 264826

Andy Puzder: President Trump deserves all the credit for our soaring labor market

Under Trump we have more job openings than people to fill them. He accomplished that in 18 months.

I'll ask again, want to compare Obama's first 2 years in office to Trumps first two?

Agree. The UE is still figured by a phone survey? Huh? Hard to believe that. I look at LFPR and GDP(w/o GOVT debt added in would be great.
LOLOLOL

You cons are a riot. Right after suggesting the unemployment rate is not accurate because it comes from polling data, you Express confidence in the labor force participation rate.....

If so many people were happy with the way things were, why didn't Hillary walk into the white house?

Fake news...

View attachment 264826

LOLOLOL

If so many people were happy with the way things were, why didn't Hillary walk into the white house?
Because Putin helped get trump elected.

LOLOLOL

But 3 million more people voted for Hillary according to you guys. Looks like either Putin was working for Hillary or Trump should get his money back.

LOLOLOL

But 3 million more people voted for Hillary according to you guys. Looks like either Putin was working for Hillary or Trump should get his money back.
So? Hillary would have gotten even more votes had Russia not helped trump. It was Russia which cyber-stoked the wedge between Hillary and Bernie supporters. There were many votes she didn't get because Bernie supporters refused to get behind her.

You spew pablum.....
It's relative drop you are after.
10% to 5% is 50% drop over 8 years.
5% to 3.5% would be 33% drop in 2.5 years.

On Election night DOW 18332...no gains after that point due to Obie.

You are headed fir the list....I watch you people
Without rounding, the unemployment rate under trump went from 4.7 to 3.6, a 23% decline, not 33%.

As far as the stock market, you don't get to decide which dates to pick. It goes from inauguration to inauguration, just as it has for every president. And the Dow trump inherited was 19800.

I pick dates I want. Nov 08 DOW close ~18332 after two years sideways trening down ahead of slam dunk Beast win. Trump popped the markets. Obammy had nothing to do with quick 33% uptick. Lol, his policies blew chunks comparatively.

BO was busy sending $150B to his muslim butt-buddies and changing the intelligence rules (on the way out) to facilitate un-masking. Why do you think the UN submitted the mad rush of filings? Is she in intelligence? Or Rice rushed to write a "cover butt" memo to herself? WTH? Think that passes smell test? Buckle up.

Got no time for this. Tread lightly.....I have an opening on the list.
No, you lie
Obama was president in November, 2016. Plus, the Dow was up about 1000 points from 2 years before that. You know, what you idiotically called, "trending down." :eusa_naughty:

Basically flat for two years anticipating the worst to come. Took off again when DJT came in with business friendly climate. Facts.
You got caught lying, which is why you're altering your lie now.

The market was up during the period you claimed was "down." If you want to see what a "down" Dow really looks like, compare it now with mid-January, 2018

I dont need to lie. I said basically trending sideways or down i believe and it was? 1000 gain over two years on an 18000 market is "sideways". You could call it down compared to what should have been fron $1.25T debt per year. Get off me afore you become list #7 with the other human garbage.

View attachment 264961

Didn't notice that before ever since the Republicans started to control the states unemployment has been lowest since 1969... interesting

US jobless rate at lowest since 1969. The US unemployment rate dropped to its lowest level for more than 49 years in April, according to official figures. The jobless rate fell from 3.8% to 3.6%, the US Labor Department said, the lowest since December1969.May 3, 2019
upload_2019-6-11_22-40-35.png

BBC.com › business-48145563
US jobless rate at lowest since 1969 - BBC News - BBC.com

Without rounding, the unemployment rate under trump went from 4.7 to 3.6, a 23% decline, not 33%.

As far as the stock market, you don't get to decide which dates to pick. It goes from inauguration to inauguration, just as it has for every president. And the Dow trump inherited was 19800.

I pick dates I want. Nov 08 DOW close ~18332 after two years sideways trening down ahead of slam dunk Beast win. Trump popped the markets. Obammy had nothing to do with quick 33% uptick. Lol, his policies blew chunks comparatively.

BO was busy sending $150B to his muslim butt-buddies and changing the intelligence rules (on the way out) to facilitate un-masking. Why do you think the UN submitted the mad rush of filings? Is she in intelligence? Or Rice rushed to write a "cover butt" memo to herself? WTH? Think that passes smell test? Buckle up.

Got no time for this. Tread lightly.....I have an opening on the list.
No, you lie
Obama was president in November, 2016. Plus, the Dow was up about 1000 points from 2 years before that. You know, what you idiotically called, "trending down." :eusa_naughty:

Basically flat for two years anticipating the worst to come. Took off again when DJT came in with business friendly climate. Facts.
You got caught lying, which is why you're altering your lie now.

The market was up during the period you claimed was "down." If you want to see what a "down" Dow really looks like, compare it now with mid-January, 2018

I dont need to lie. I said basically trending sideways or down i believe and it was? 1000 gain over two years on an 18000 market is "sideways". You could call it down compared to what should have been fron $1.25T debt per year. Get off me afore you become list #7 with the other human garbage.
Great, now you're piling on lies on top of lies. No, you didn't say it was "basically" trending down until after your lie was exposed, when you changed it to that it was "basically" flat.

What you originally said was it "trending down"...
Nov 08 DOW close ~18332 after two years sideways trending down ahead of slam dunk Beast win.
...no, liar, it was actually up about 1000 points over those 2 years.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Quit being an asshole.

Fake news...

View attachment 264826

LOLOLOL

Common sense says it is easier to count those working (payroll? SS?) than those not working living in a car by the river, lost homes, ran out ouf UI payments under BO.

View attachment 264961

Didn't notice that before ever since the Republicans started to control the states unemployment has been lowest since 1969... interesting

US jobless rate at lowest since 1969. The US unemployment rate dropped to its lowest level for more than 49 years in April, according to official figures. The jobless rate fell from 3.8% to 3.6%, the US Labor Department said, the lowest since December1969.May 3, 2019
View attachment 264963
BBC.com › business-48145563
US jobless rate at lowest since 1969 - BBC News - BBC.com
It was also at the highest (2009) since the early 80's while Republicans controlled most states.

Fake news...

View attachment 264826

LOLOLOL

Common sense says it is easier to count those working (payroll? SS?) than those not working living in a car by the river, lost homes, ran out ouf UI payments under BO.
LOLOLOL

Numbnuts .... it's the same poll. :eusa_doh:

SassyIrishLass, post: 22539497,
you could start with deregulation, consumer confidence, small business expansion, etc etc....

Why this:

View attachment 264956

Did TrumpO start regulating and small business quit expanding?

All that deregulation, business expansion and tax cuts has not lifted the US GDP any higher than the GDP when it was Obama’s economy.

So why is TrumpO declaring his economy the best economy ever?

We're talking the here and now dumb fuck...not your hoping the economy slows so you can whine on Trump.

Fckn idiot

Sorry you can't claim it dropped under Pres Obama for years because people stopped looking and then claim that started back when Trump came into office.

Trump's first 2 yrs are better, because he was handed off a good economy and unemployment in a steady decline. Pres Obama had to bring us out of a recession.

Trump was handed a tepid economy. Tweaked it and here we are

He wasn't handed a recession, come to think of it can you tell me EXACTLY what he did to tweak it.

You're to indoctrinated and stupid to grasp it...but you could start with deregulation, consumer confidence, small business expansion, etc etc....you know all that economic stuff you're utterly clueless about

Ok I get the right wing talking points , now give me the specific deregulations, how did he change consumer confidence and what small business expansion? Explain all the economic stuff that you are utterly smart about.

Its no talking points I don't even watch T.V. anymore and I am getting so into classical music :)

It's the damn truth

Stimulus: Obama copied off Bush Jr.

Tax cuts: Obama copied off Bush Jr

Auto bailout: Obama copied off Bush Jr.

Tarp: Bush Jr

Wall Street : Janet

Obama was anti fracking, anti drilling, anti pipeline, anti manufacturing jobs (see Boeing in South Carolina) he signed Obama care which slowed down investments for 2 years (till the Supremes rulled on it) no one wanted to bring the money back from overseas, everyone was sitting on cash with his stupid EPA rules and regulations.

Ears benefited from low interest rates and pumped funny money into Wall St.

You can tell all this to a dumb fck Ears supporter but you may as well talk to a stump

Last edited:
SassyIrishLass, post: 22541215
We're talking the here and now dumb fuck...

You can answer my question because “the here and now” is a TrumpO economy that has not risen above 2.9 % GDP. TrumpO has stated that such an economy is anemic.

The question: Why is TrumpO declarating his economy the greatest economy ever?

Can you answer a simple question?

SassyIrishLass, post: 22541215
We're talking the here and now dumb fuck...

You can answer my question because “the here and now” is a TrumpO economy that has not risen above 2.9 % GDP. TrumpO has stated that such an economy is anemic.

The question: Why is TrumpO declarating his economy the greatest economy ever?

Can you answer a simple question?

You better check your numbers then comment

SassyIrishLass, post: 22541222
Ears benefited from low interest rates and pumped funny money into Wall St.

The Fed has paused quantitative tightening in the here and now to stave off TrumpO’s economy from going into a recession.

Trumpo stimulated the economy with tax cuts during full employment. Dumb fuck move. It did nothing but increase the deficit and give dumb fuck TrumpOroids two quarters of GDP to lavish praise on their cult leader. That’s it that’s what we got.

TrumpO is benefitting greatly in that here and now.

Forum List

Back