trump pressured Arizona governor to find votes after 2020 loss

I'm guessing that you have boils on your prefrontal cortex

Prefrontal cortex regions serve key cognitive functions related to social, emotional, and motivational aspects of behavior. The dorsal lateral prefrontal cortex plays a role in working memory, goal-driven attention, task switching, planning, problem-solving, and novelty-seeking.
What he said.

If Jack Smith has not already interviewed former AZ Governor Ducey, you can bet he is typing up the subpoena now. More evidence of conspiracy to defraud the United States. Title 18, USC Section 371 for those of you keeping score at home.

zR7wXR9U

If Jack Smith has not already interviewed former AZ Governor Ducey, you can bet he is typing up the subpoena now. More evidence of conspiracy to defraud the United States. Title 18, USC Section 371 for those of you keeping score at home.

zR7wXR9U
The United States defrauded Trump. They are an illegitimate government destroying this country.

zR7wXR9U
trump is a traitor to democracy. And the MAGA cult are his Brown Shirts, except they wear Red Hats.

That Trump wanted the guv to subvert the peoples' will in AZ? :)
That's just your opinion.
My opinion is that Trump wanted the voting irregularities investigated thoroughly to reveal any fraud that may have occurred.
He also wanted to make sure all the votes had been delivered and counted, as recent elections have shown massive amounts of votes being "found" for democrats after the polls closed.
We could go back and forth with opinions all day and get nowhere, though, so I've said my part.
Have a fine day riding slow horses, my friend.

No voter in his right mind wants a man in the WH who treats our nation's secrets like a Time magazine cover that he had Photishopped.

But the MAGA has questionable mental capabilities. That explains a lot.

No voter in his right mind wants a man in the WH who treats our nation's secrets like a Time magazine cover that he had Photishopped.

But the MAGA has questionable mental capabilities. That explains a lot.
How can you question anyone's mental ability with a brain dead pervert sitting in the Oval Office? Do you assholes ever try thinking before you post? Your hate for everything American has destroyed what little mind you had left.

Forum List

Back