Trump PROMISES Market CRASH If He is NOT Reelected in 2020

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Trump to investors: Vote for me or else!

Vote Trump — or you can kiss your precious bull market goodbye

That’s basically the warning President Donald Trump fired off over the weekend to his 61 million Twitter TWTR, +0.25% followers: “If anyone but me takes over in 2020 ... there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!”

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

6:44 AM - 15 Jun 2019

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is typical for Trump when campaigning; make threats of dire consequences if Trump doesn't receive your precious vote.

The arrogance of Trump knows no boundaries.

Wouldn't it be great to see Trump campaign on something positive, instead of always being negative? Never gonna happen.

• Banned
If one of the idiot Dem's is elected then yes. Its not a theory it already happened in 2008.

The economy crashed BEFORE the 2008 election. Too bad you were not paying attention.

G. W. 'The GOP God' Bush gave US not only the "Great Recession' but also 9/11. Great guy.

The new headline @ Drudge: "FOX News Poll SHOCK: Bernie Leads Trump by 9, Biden Dominates Battlegrounds"

Trump is correct, but it will probably happen if he's elected as well.

We have more jobs then People because of trump. Democrats need welfare recipients.. of course they will crash the market

That’s basically the warning President Donald Trump fired off over the weekend to his 61 million Twitter TWTR, +0.25% followers: “If anyone but me takes over in 2020 ... there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!”

The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is typical for Trump when campaigning; make threats of dire consequences if Trump doesn't receive your precious vote.

Wouldn't it be great to see Trump campaign on something positive, instead of always being negative? Never gonna happen.

President Trump is absolutely on target correct, caddo.

The Democrat Plan including the New Green Deal will bankrupt the country. In spite of all of the Democrat whining about deficits, they have ZERO ideas on how to eliminate the deficit.

At this time during the Obama regime, the unemployment rate was 9.2%. What would Butt plug or Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe do different?

Maybe people want high unemployment? The 1930's were the heyday of the D's, they would love a return engagement.

if impeached, Trump says he'll go to the supreme court. THAT'S NOT A THING! that's like if a cop gave you a ticket and you were like "You'll be hearing from my orthodontist!"

It's a good prediction. The day after that meat puppet faggot was elected in 2008 it lost a 1/3 of it's value.

Democrooks only make their donors prosperous, the rest of us get "equal misery" and Trickle Up Poverty.

So Democrats have suddenly found a magic wand? Or they now realize all that "new normal" stuff was all BS?

Love how those on the left always call the right out about things they have already done but somehow always forget they were the first.
I heard from numerous sources that the Economy would collapse if Trump was elected when he received the nomination.
I heard those dire warnings again when he was elected.
Again when he took office.
I hear the economy is collapsing, the sky is falling if the job numbers don't climb half a point above expected, if expected corporate earnings are down by $20.00, some times if a storm shows up on n the Atlanic ocean.
But somehow if someone makes the same claims about a left candidate they are crazy, out of their mind, incompetent.

my friends, Trump's tariffs accomplished in two days what Congress couldn't in 2 decades!

Trump is going to win because he has the sharpest sense of what the problems are and how to solve them and give America a bright future

The stock market crash in 2008 had nothing to do with the Bush or Obama admin policies. The 2008 crash happened because the Banking laws in effect allowed too much risk, i.e. loans to unqualified borrowers. The 2008 crash would have happened no matter who was in the WH.

Stock market crash - Wikipedia
Crash of 2008–2009
Main article: Financial crisis of 2007–2008

The collapse of Lehman Brothers was a symbol of the Crash of 2008

"On September 16, 2008, failures of massive financial institutions in the United States, due primarily to exposure to packaged subprime loans and credit default swaps issued to insure these loans and their issuers, rapidly devolved into a global crisis. This resulted in a number of bank failures in Europe and sharp reductions in the value of stocks and commodities worldwide. The failure of banks in Iceland resulted in a devaluation of the Icelandic króna and threatened the government with bankruptcy. Iceland obtained an emergency loan from the International Monetary Fund in November. In the United States, 15 banks failed in 2008, while several others were rescued through government intervention or acquisitions by other banks. On October 11, 2008, the head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) warned that the world financial system was teetering on the "brink of systemic meltdown".

Last edited:

Do you idiots have to repeat everything Trump says? Don't you have something more productive to fill your days with? Like, perhaps, a job?

Forum List

Back