Trump Pulls Into the Lead - Liberals, Please Disregard

Can a leopard change its spots? Trump has proved himself to be a bully, a character assassin and ignorant. He seems to have no clue as to the checks and balances in COTUS (Did he ever take a class in civics?) or that Brinkmanship defies the first principle of diplomacy, "speak softly and carry a big stick", and to do so one must keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

You simply don't like authority. For example, when a man tells you to bend over - you whine and complain, but once it's in, you're OK.
Apply those same principles when you're considering a candidate.

Trump '16

I respect authority, i.e. the rule of law; I despise authoritarians, the self righteous and unnecessary vulgarity, which makes your post not only foolish but childish too.

Can a leopard change its spots? Trump has proved himself to be a bully, a character assassin and ignorant. He seems to have no clue as to the checks and balances in COTUS (Did he ever take a class in civics?) or that Brinkmanship defies the first principle of diplomacy, "speak softly and carry a big stick", and to do so one must keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

You simply don't like authority. For example, when a man tells you to bend over - you whine and complain, but once it's in, you're OK.

Trump '16

I respect authority, i.e. the rule of law; I despise authoritarians, the self righteous and unnecessary vulgarity, which makes your post not only foolish but childish too.

You despise vulgarity? Dear Lord, son.

Hillary Clinton’s Vulgarity Makes Trump Look Like Shakespeare!

Hillary’s vulgar and nasty language is well documented.

Need examples? Click on the red link, stupid.

Next ?

Trump '16

Next ?

Warrior, you are still obsessed with anal sex, I once believed you satisfied you gay curiosity with Rabbi months ago. Apparently not, you still crave whatever floats your boat - was Rabbi not man enough for you, or was he a wide receiver and not the tight end you hoped him to be?

Trump '16

Next ?

Warrior, you are still obsessed with anal sex, I once believed you satisfied you gay curiosity with Rabbi months ago. Apparently not, you still crave whatever floats your boat - was Rabbi not man enough for you, or was he a wide receiver and not the tight end you hoped him to be?
Funny. Nobody mentioned anal sex and here you are talking about it in very familiar detail.

The good news is, it doesn't matter if you vote for Trump or Hips. Either one will leave you and your boyfriend alone to enjoy your faggery.

Trump will definitely win, the only question is whether it will be a narrow margin or a landslide. If Trump stops acting like an asshat, it would probably help him so that normal people like me could support him. I really don't want Hillary to win, so all Trump has to do to win my vote is stop acting like an asshat.
Bookmarked for future entertainment.
Your post is now also book marked for future entertainment.

Today's FOX poll has Clinton gaining and six points ahead of Trump. 89% of respondents calling Trump a hot head.

Forum List

Back