🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump pursued deal to build Trump Tower in Moscow in 2015-2016

One can never trust a story based on unsubstantiated reports that rely on anonymous sources.

Nonetheless, there are elements of this story that are circumstantially provable (for example, BOTH of Trump's sons,boasting of the family's deals with Russian oligarchs and banks.)....This story, if true, clearly points out that the Trump Russia connection investigations are FAR, FAR from over.and what Trump calls a "witch hunt".......You judge:

While Donald Trump was running for President in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.

As part of the discussions, a Russian-born real estate developer urged Trump to come to Moscow to tout the proposal and suggested that he could get President Vladimir Putin to say “great things” about Trump.

The developer, Felix Sater, predicted in a November 2015 email that he and Trump Organization leaders would soon be celebrating - both one of the biggest residential projects in real estate history and Donald Trump's election as president

Sater wrote to Trump Organization Executive Vice President Michael Cohen “something to the effect of, 'Can you believe two guys from Brooklyn are going to elect a President?'” said one person briefed on the email exchange. Sater emigrated from what was then the Soviet Union when he was six and grew up in Brooklyn.

Trump never went to Moscow as Sater proposed. And although investors and Trump's company signed a letter of intent, they lacked the land and permits to proceed and the project was abandoned at the end of January 2016, just before the presidential primaries began.

Nevertheless, the details of the deal, which have not previously been disclosed, provide evidence that Trump's business was actively pursuing significant commercial interests in Russia at the same time he was campaigning to be President - and in a position to determine US-Russia relations. The new details from the emails, which are scheduled to be turned over to congressional investigators soon, also point to the likelihood of additional contacts between Russia-connected individuals and Trump associates during his presidential bid.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-tower-moscow-russia-presidential-campaign-felix-sater-emails-brooklyn-vladimir-putin-a7916006.html

It gets better

And Trump’s personal lawyer reportedly asked a top aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin for help.

Trump Associate Tried To Broker Moscow Deal So That ‘Our Boy Can Become President’

Trump Associate Tried To Broker Moscow Deal So That 'Our Boy Can Become President' | HuffPost

I smell impeachment

"Reportedly?" Who reported it, another anonymous source?

What you smell is your own butthole.

I think trump is on the right track with Russia because an alliance with that nation would be a good thing for us both -- considering what is developing in the Middle East.

An alliance with Russia may be good,BUT an alliance with an ex-KGB thug is NEVER good especially with a clueless Trump..

and that convinced you to switch your vote from Hillary to Trump.

yeah, that the expected "conclusion" that an idiot like you would make.......You never disappoint and will always be "awarded" the label of forum moron.

and that convinced you to switch your vote from Hillary to Trump.

yeah, that the expected "conclusion" that an idiot like you would make.......You never disappoint and will always be "awarded" the label of forum moron.

Jake, help us connect the dots between a deal that never moved forward and you flipping your vote from Hillary to Trump, I'm missing one or two million steps in between

Step 1. Some Russian developer tried to get Trump to build a Trump Tower in Moscow
Steps 2 - 1,543,789....
Step 1,543,790 Starkey changes his mind and votes for Trump

nat?

do you know the difference between politics and general discussion?

One can never trust a story based on unsubstantiated reports that rely on anonymous sources.

Nonetheless, there are elements of this story that are circumstantially provable (for example, BOTH of Trump's sons,boasting of the family's deals with Russian oligarchs and banks.)....This story, if true, clearly points out that the Trump Russia connection investigations are FAR, FAR from over.and what Trump calls a "witch hunt".......You judge:

While Donald Trump was running for President in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.

As part of the discussions, a Russian-born real estate developer urged Trump to come to Moscow to tout the proposal and suggested that he could get President Vladimir Putin to say “great things” about Trump.

The developer, Felix Sater, predicted in a November 2015 email that he and Trump Organization leaders would soon be celebrating - both one of the biggest residential projects in real estate history and Donald Trump's election as president

Sater wrote to Trump Organization Executive Vice President Michael Cohen “something to the effect of, 'Can you believe two guys from Brooklyn are going to elect a President?'” said one person briefed on the email exchange. Sater emigrated from what was then the Soviet Union when he was six and grew up in Brooklyn.

Trump never went to Moscow as Sater proposed. And although investors and Trump's company signed a letter of intent, they lacked the land and permits to proceed and the project was abandoned at the end of January 2016, just before the presidential primaries began.

Nevertheless, the details of the deal, which have not previously been disclosed, provide evidence that Trump's business was actively pursuing significant commercial interests in Russia at the same time he was campaigning to be President - and in a position to determine US-Russia relations. The new details from the emails, which are scheduled to be turned over to congressional investigators soon, also point to the likelihood of additional contacts between Russia-connected individuals and Trump associates during his presidential bid.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-tower-moscow-russia-presidential-campaign-felix-sater-emails-brooklyn-vladimir-putin-a7916006.html

It gets better

And Trump’s personal lawyer reportedly asked a top aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin for help.

Trump Associate Tried To Broker Moscow Deal So That ‘Our Boy Can Become President’

Trump Associate Tried To Broker Moscow Deal So That 'Our Boy Can Become President' | HuffPost

I smell impeachment

How did the Times get these leaked MewLOLer emails?

And the emails are another Nothing Burger with Russian Dressing. HuffPo with a misleading title? No Never!!

Are you sure? What I love is it is frustrating the white house that all this bad news is trickling out instead of just coming out all at once so we can just forget about it in a day or two. Drip, drip, drip. I love it.

And hey Russia, if you are listening, I think our press will reward you mightily if you dish on what you and Trump have been up to.

You guys loved leaks last year. This year not so much. Ha fucking ha.

So you think this is nothing? I'm sure Nixon fans thought Watergate was much to do about nothing too.

It gets better

I smell impeachment

And the emails are another Nothing Burger with Russian Dressing. HuffPo with a misleading title? No Never!!

How about the New York Times and Washington Post? You can't blow them all off as fake news although I know you will try.

Suspicious ties between President Donald Trump and the Russian government just keep appearing.

In 2015, a Russian-born real estate broker working for the Trump Organization, Felix Sater, reportedly wrote a series of emails to Michael Cohen, Trump’s lawyer, attempting to broker a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow. Those emails, obtained by The New York Times on Monday, appear to indicate Sater’s willingness to use a Moscow deal as a way to bolster a Trump presidency.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote. “I will get all of Putins [sic] team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” another email said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The deal in Moscow, spearheaded in 2015 while Trump was already running for president, was originally reported by The Washington Post on Sunday.

In an additional story published Monday afternoon, the Post reported that Cohen reached out to a top aide to Putin for help on the deal, at Sater’s recommendation.

“As this project is too important, I am hereby requesting your assistance,” Cohen wrote in an email to Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary. “I respectfully request someone, preferably you, contact me so that I might discuss the specifics as well as arranging meetings with the appropriate individuals. I thank you in advance for your assistance and look forward to hearing from you soon.”

It gets better

I smell impeachment

Are you sure? What I love is it is frustrating the white house that all this bad news is trickling out instead of just coming out all at once so we can just forget about it in a day or two. Drip, drip, drip. I love it.

And hey Russia, if you are listening, I think our press will reward you mightily if you dish on what you and Trump have been up to.

You guys loved leaks last year. This year not so much. Ha fucking ha.

So you think this is nothing? I'm sure Nixon fans thought Watergate was much to do about nothing too.

MewLOLer will never investigate anything remotely related to "Putin Hacked the Election -- TRUMP!!" because it's a billion volt third rail that immediately leads to the downloaded DNC emails and the Seth Rich murder

This is what Trump stated:

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia.”

And he’s right. Trump has a long history of trying to do business in Russia, but despite many efforts and plenty of boasting and angling, he hasn’t managed to land a single major real estate deal there.

But that’s only part of the picture. He has partnered with Russian financiers on major projects elsewhere around the world. Russian investors have been instrumental in helping him cope with all the credit problems he has thanks to his serial bankruptcies. And a number of Trump’s former and current advisers have had financial ties to Russia.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that he has no business ties to Russia

Sater said he would make sure Putin would say "great things" about Trump.
And sure enough. Putin praises 'bright and talented' Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

Well, our Mods decided that this topic was NOT political enough.....Go figure!!!.....LOL

This is what Trump stated:

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia.”

And he’s right. Trump has a long history of trying to do business in Russia, but despite many efforts and plenty of boasting and angling, he hasn’t managed to land a single major real estate deal there.

But that’s only part of the picture. He has partnered with Russian financiers on major projects elsewhere around the world. Russian investors have been instrumental in helping him cope with all the credit problems he has thanks to his serial bankruptcies. And a number of Trump’s former and current advisers have had financial ties to Russia.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that he has no business ties to Russia

...and that convinced you to switch your vote from Hillary to The Donald?

It gets better

I smell impeachment

How about the New York Times and Washington Post? You can't blow them all off as fake news although I know you will try.

Suspicious ties between President Donald Trump and the Russian government just keep appearing.

In 2015, a Russian-born real estate broker working for the Trump Organization, Felix Sater, reportedly wrote a series of emails to Michael Cohen, Trump’s lawyer, attempting to broker a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow. Those emails, obtained by The New York Times on Monday, appear to indicate Sater’s willingness to use a Moscow deal as a way to bolster a Trump presidency.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote. “I will get all of Putins [sic] team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” another email said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The deal in Moscow, spearheaded in 2015 while Trump was already running for president, was originally reported by The Washington Post on Sunday.

In an additional story published Monday afternoon, the Post reported that Cohen reached out to a top aide to Putin for help on the deal, at Sater’s recommendation.

“As this project is too important, I am hereby requesting your assistance,” Cohen wrote in an email to Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary. “I respectfully request someone, preferably you, contact me so that I might discuss the specifics as well as arranging meetings with the appropriate individuals. I thank you in advance for your assistance and look forward to hearing from you soon.”

Carlos Slims Times and Bezos WaPo? Yeah totally convinced I am, said Master Yoda

MewLOLer will never investigate anything remotely related to "Putin Hacked the Election -- TRUMP!!" because it's a billion volt third rail that immediately leads to the downloaded DNC emails and the Seth Rich murder

Nitwit.....THIS is NOT about Russia "hacking the election".....Surely there's a grown up around to explain it to you......, besides, a good republican like Mueller would never give up on this type of story, don't you think.....or do you EVER think????? LOL

Forum List

Back