🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump pursued deal to build Trump Tower in Moscow in 2015-2016

Since when have Democrats been against opening trial records to the public? I still haven't seen a list of any veterans involved in the lawsuit.

Look moron, this thread is NOT about the failures and fraud of Trump U......
Start your own freaking thread.

The majority of Americans support controlling our border. A majority of them favor repealing Obamacare. A majority favor tax reform. A majority of them favor eliminating unnecessary regulations.

.....and you and the rest of the Trump morons are doing a "GREAT JOB" with that agenda.......LOL
Whether it's getting passed is a separate issue. Douche bag RINO Republicans have done a good job of obstructing what their constituents put them in office to pass.

For some reason, virtually ALL major TV, print and radio outlets are reporting on this story (which is not political, by the way or so I've been told),,,,,YET, Trump acolytes on here just scoff at this.....

I find it rather "amusing"...........LOL
I find it 'amusing' you can't tell the difference between political discussion, and general discussion.

For some reason, virtually ALL major TV, print and radio outlets are reporting on this story (which is not political, by the way or so I've been told),,,,,YET, Trump acolytes on here just scoff at this.....

I find it rather "amusing"...........LOL
All the fake news that's fit to print.

How is that debunked? He made a 25 million dollar settlement and veterans who had signed up for his university got settlement funds. Trump reimbursed them the funds they had paid him. That is an admission of wrong doing.
Wrong. A settlement is not an admission of wrong doing. In fact, that is stated in the agreement.

No one has yet proven that any veterans attended Trump University.
Liar. He targeted veterans. When the born in America judge with Mexican heritage exposed it, trump attacked the judge for his Mexican heritage. While the vile demonization attack got all the news, the fact that vets were being ripped off became secondary news and largely ignored.
Where is the evidence he "targeted" veterans? So far I haven't seen any evidence that veterans were among the plaintiffs.

He criticized the judge because he obviously was hostile to Trump's agenda.
Ya, it was hostile because the judge ruled that plaintiff information and records could and would be open to the public which exposed what kind of people trump was defrauding.
Since when have Democrats been against opening trial records to the public? I still haven't seen a list of any veterans involved in the lawsuit.
Now you want a list. You know from experience, or at least should know that I am always prepared to back up my claims and posts. That is why you are now demanding a "list". An article confirming what I posted or an example of veterans will not be enough for you. Now you want a list. You started out claiming there were no veterans included in the plaintiffs. Gave up on that one didn't you. Must have checked out google.

Wrong. A settlement is not an admission of wrong doing. In fact, that is stated in the agreement.

No one has yet proven that any veterans attended Trump University.
Liar. He targeted veterans. When the born in America judge with Mexican heritage exposed it, trump attacked the judge for his Mexican heritage. While the vile demonization attack got all the news, the fact that vets were being ripped off became secondary news and largely ignored.
Where is the evidence he "targeted" veterans? So far I haven't seen any evidence that veterans were among the plaintiffs.

He criticized the judge because he obviously was hostile to Trump's agenda.
Ya, it was hostile because the judge ruled that plaintiff information and records could and would be open to the public which exposed what kind of people trump was defrauding.
Now you want a list. You know from experience, or at least should know that I am always prepared to back up my claims and posts. That is why you are now demanding a "list". An article confirming what I posted or an example of veterans will not be enough for you. Now you want a list. You started out claiming there were no veterans included in the plaintiffs. Gave up on that one didn't you. Must have checked out google.
So far you have posted zero evidence that any veterans are involved.

I find it 'amusing' you can't tell the difference between political discussion, and general discussion.

Well, my friend, as a political "junkie", for me everything on this forum is political. As the Irish poet once asked, "how can you tell the dancer from the dance?",

Well, my friend, as a political "junkie", for me everything on this forum is political. As the Irish poet once asked, "how can you tell the dancer from the dance?",
As the Irish poet once asked, "how can you tell the dancer from the dance?

Pretty obvious that when you're dancing the Hornpipe to Polka music, there is a problem

One can never trust a story based on unsubstantiated reports that rely on anonymous sources.

Nonetheless, there are elements of this story that are circumstantially provable (for example, BOTH of Trump's sons,boasting of the family's deals with Russian oligarchs and banks.)....This story, if true, clearly points out that the Trump Russia connection investigations are FAR, FAR from over.and what Trump calls a "witch hunt".......You judge:

While Donald Trump was running for President in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.

As part of the discussions, a Russian-born real estate developer urged Trump to come to Moscow to tout the proposal and suggested that he could get President Vladimir Putin to say “great things” about Trump.

The developer, Felix Sater, predicted in a November 2015 email that he and Trump Organization leaders would soon be celebrating - both one of the biggest residential projects in real estate history and Donald Trump's election as president

Sater wrote to Trump Organization Executive Vice President Michael Cohen “something to the effect of, 'Can you believe two guys from Brooklyn are going to elect a President?'” said one person briefed on the email exchange. Sater emigrated from what was then the Soviet Union when he was six and grew up in Brooklyn.

Trump never went to Moscow as Sater proposed. And although investors and Trump's company signed a letter of intent, they lacked the land and permits to proceed and the project was abandoned at the end of January 2016, just before the presidential primaries began.

Nevertheless, the details of the deal, which have not previously been disclosed, provide evidence that Trump's business was actively pursuing significant commercial interests in Russia at the same time he was campaigning to be President - and in a position to determine US-Russia relations. The new details from the emails, which are scheduled to be turned over to congressional investigators soon, also point to the likelihood of additional contacts between Russia-connected individuals and Trump associates during his presidential bid.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-tower-moscow-russia-presidential-campaign-felix-sater-emails-brooklyn-vladimir-putin-a7916006.html

Are you kidding, Nat? Some guy wanted to do a deal with Trump but the deal never went through...and you think that's earth shattering? What's wrong with you?

I can readily tell you what is "earth shattering"

First, Trump has repeatedly told us that he has had NO dealings with Russia.....He could have told us that he had TRIED to build something in Moscow (of course he could now say that he didn't know that Moscow was in Russia) ....but the deal fell through.

Second, and perhaps less important to your ilk, the fact that the deal fell through certainly tells us something about the guy claiming that he is the BIGGEST, and BESTEST, deal -maker EVER.

Bear in mind with this latter statement that dozens of other U.S. outfits (Hilton, Ritz-Carlton, etc.) have managed to build in Moscow.

Bottom line.......TRUMP LIES.....he either can;t help himself or is a devious liar.

Seriously, Nat? You're upset because Trump promotes himself at every opportunity? Here's a newsflash for ya...people from New York and from Texas think that they are the BIGGEST and the BESTEST! It's why people from elsewhere find them so annoying.

As for the deal falling through? I imagine that Donald Trump was approached with "deals" on a daily basis. Most of them never happen because most of them are not doable. Knowing when NOT to make a deal is often more important than knowing when to go ahead with a deal.

Seriously, Nat? You're upset because Trump promotes himself at every opportunity?

I'm FAR from "upset"...actually I love the hole that is being dug for the fat orange clown....

BUT, to your "brilliant" point......You DO (or should) realize that what you stated is an OPEN admission that Trump DID entertain dealings with Russia contrary to what he has spewed.......

By the way, there were US and European sanctions imposed on Russia during Trump little dance with the Russians.

Didn't Trump say there were no Russian connections? Maybe he forgot.

Well he lied.

He did put some Russian dressing on his lettuce salad tonight. :dunno:

I think his body would reject lettuce. Can you imagine what just a small amount of fiber from a single leaf of Romaine would do to that impacted colon? He'd explode.

Seriously, Nat? You're upset because Trump promotes himself at every opportunity?

I'm FAR from "upset"...actually I love the hole that is being dug for the fat orange clown....

BUT, to your "brilliant" point......You DO (or should) realize that what you stated is an OPEN admission that Trump DID entertain dealings with Russia contrary to what he has spewed.......

By the way, there were US and European sanctions imposed on Russia during Trump little dance with the Russians.

You mean the deal that never happened? That deal?

Digging-Hole001.jpg

holes-dig-2-o.gif

Nat finishing another long day digging holes to "trap" Donald Trump in...

Well he lied.

He did put some Russian dressing on his lettuce salad tonight.

All of these cute little quips and diversions are SURE going to help, your orange clown....
Keep them coming......LOL

A deveoper tried to develop a development?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!

Didn't Trump say there were no Russian connections? Maybe he forgot.

On another thread, I suggested the perfect "rationale" that Trump can use to divert all of these criticism.

I suggested that Trump openly admit that he was unaware that Moscow was in Russia and, voila', all of these nasty allegations can go away.

A deveoper tried to develop a development?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!

With a country where he said he had NO dealings???

With a country with which we had strict sanctions????.................LOL

Forum List

Back