Trump rails against Mueller in Sunday tweetstorm

Entities that provide information which changes people’s opinions have committed no crime
Entities that change votes have.
Mueller was to look into the latter but has dwelt on the former instead with endless branching avenues

TV lawyer Rudy Giuliani demonstrated a textbook case of circular logic.

"TV Lawyer"? I realize you're a moron but even you should know something about Rudy's background. As a prosecutor he put away all five of the NYC crime family capos, and then waded into crowds in Brooklyn and the Bronx shaking hands with a million dollar contract out on him. As mayor he cleaned up Times Square, got rid of the crooked cops, and got the books back in the black. He's one of the bravest and brightest bastards alive and when he joined up with Trump, I knew Trump was above-board....Rudy hates crooks and weasels, same as Trump.

Entities that provide information which changes people’s opinions have committed no crime
Entities that change votes have.
Mueller was to look into the latter but has dwelt on the former instead with endless branching avenues
Nope, both are crimes when a foreign govt

Its been 10 days or so…has Trump ever told us what these “nasty” and “contentious” business dealings were?

where is UK’s Robert Mueller?

We mock Trump’s position on Russia. But Theresa May’s refusal to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 referendum is not much better.

TV lawyer Rudy Giuliani demonstrated a textbook case of circular logic.

"TV Lawyer"? I realize you're a moron but even you should know something about Rudy's background. As a prosecutor he put away all five of the NYC crime family capos, and then waded into crowds in Brooklyn and the Bronx shaking hands with a million dollar contract out on him. As mayor he cleaned up Times Square, got rid of the crooked cops, and got the books back in the black. He's one of the bravest and brightest bastards alive and when he joined up with Trump, I knew Trump was above-board....Rudy hates crooks and weasels, same as Trump.

If that were the case he would hate Rump, he doesn't it is a love affair to be sure!

Forum List

Back