Trump rails against Mueller in Sunday tweetstorm

'President Donald Trump fired off a series of tweets on Sunday lashing out at the special counsel investigation led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

In the tweets, Trump largely resurfaced previous issues he has with the investigation, claiming Mueller personally has conflicts of interest -- including a "contentious business relationship" -- that should preclude him from running the investigation, accusing Mueller of bringing on too many Democratic investigators, and making a false claim about the origin of the Russia investigation.
Trump's statement comes after a week in which the President's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, authorized the release of a recording he made between himself and then-candidate Trump talking about a potential payment to a model who claims she had an affair with Trump. Cohen also claimed Trump knew about a 2016 meeting involving his campaign and a group of Russians who were expected to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton.
"There is No Collusion! The Robert Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt, headed now by 17 (increased from 13, including an Obama White House lawyer) Angry Democrats, was started by a fraudulent Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC. Therefore, the Witch Hunt is an illegal Scam!" Trump tweeted Sunday.

The President then turned to Mueller directly, tweeting, "Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty & contentious business relationship, I turned him down to head the FBI (one day before appointment as S.C.) & Comey is his close friend.."
"....Also, why is Mueller only appointing Angry Dems, some of whom have worked for Crooked Hillary, others, including himself, have worked for Obama....And why isn't Mueller looking at all of the criminal activity & real Russian Collusion on the Democrats side-Podesta, Dossier?" Trump continued.'

Trump rails against Mueller in Sunday tweetstorm - CNNPolitics

Either Trump is mentally disturbed and/or he is monumentally stupid.

It would be hilarious if he was not POTUS.

:290968001256257790-final:

CNN???? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

We said enough several months ago
He waited it out but no bedknobs nor broomsticks so....enough!

BTW, since Mueller, Rosenstein, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Lynch and Comey all have enormous conflicts of interest with Trump in the past, who exactly are they going to put on a witness stand before a judge throws out whatever hooey they come up with. This HOAX was over before it began

Hamburger Hill Mueller needs to be in prison with Comey, Rosenstine, Crooked Hillary, Brock Hussaine, and that ridiculous douchebag Holder who said he might run for President. :p

Hamburger Hill Mueller needs to be in prison with Comey, Rosenstine, Crooked Hillary, Brock Hussaine, and that ridiculous douchebag Holder who said he might run for President. :p

Yep, his claim to "heroism" is leading his platoon into an ambush and then dragging one of his wounded to safety...he was pulled from the field and spent the duration of his tour shining shoes for some General.

'President Donald Trump fired off a series of tweets on Sunday lashing out at the special counsel investigation led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

In the tweets, Trump largely resurfaced previous issues he has with the investigation, claiming Mueller personally has conflicts of interest -- including a "contentious business relationship" -- that should preclude him from running the investigation, accusing Mueller of bringing on too many Democratic investigators, and making a false claim about the origin of the Russia investigation.
Trump's statement comes after a week in which the President's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, authorized the release of a recording he made between himself and then-candidate Trump talking about a potential payment to a model who claims she had an affair with Trump. Cohen also claimed Trump knew about a 2016 meeting involving his campaign and a group of Russians who were expected to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton.
"There is No Collusion! The Robert Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt, headed now by 17 (increased from 13, including an Obama White House lawyer) Angry Democrats, was started by a fraudulent Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC. Therefore, the Witch Hunt is an illegal Scam!" Trump tweeted Sunday.

The President then turned to Mueller directly, tweeting, "Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty & contentious business relationship, I turned him down to head the FBI (one day before appointment as S.C.) & Comey is his close friend.."
"....Also, why is Mueller only appointing Angry Dems, some of whom have worked for Crooked Hillary, others, including himself, have worked for Obama....And why isn't Mueller looking at all of the criminal activity & real Russian Collusion on the Democrats side-Podesta, Dossier?" Trump continued.'

Trump is now trying to tweet his enemy to death, after not being able to fire him, discredit him, or get congress to act. I bet Mueller will just ignore Trump as usually. I think that's what really pisses Trump off, someone who refuses to play his game.

When Mueller decides to speak out, it will be louder and more meaningful than all of Trump's tweets.

If Mueller concludes that Trump had no part in colluding with Russians and doesn't recommend obstruction charges, Trump is going look pretty foolish. However, Trump will do one his typical reversals and Mueller will become a prince and gentlemen and great American.

BTW, since Mueller, Rosenstein, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Lynch and Comey all have enormous conflicts of interest with Trump in the past, who exactly are they going to put on a witness stand before a judge throws out whatever hooey they come up with. This HOAX was over before it began
Certainly, none of the people you named. If Trump goes down it's going to be due to evidence uncovered during the investigation, records that have been subpoenaed, testimony of witnesses before the grand jury, and evidence provided by people under indictment.

Trump will not be indicted. Mueller will deliver a report to the AG and congress summarizing the investigation and making recommendations. People that have already been indicted will either strike a plea deal, plead guilty or be tried in federal court. If Mueller recommends charges against Trump or just presents the evidence against him, it will be handled by congress. I expect the report is going to be long and detailed about Russian interference in the election and I doubt we will see it before the midterms. He is certainly not going to pull something like Comey did.

...I expect the report is going to be long and detailed about Russian interference in the election...

It is so sad you parrot the "Russian interference," fake news, democrat douchebag buzzword. Brock Obama and Crooked Hillary and fake news interfered with the election and The Donald still kicked their asses!

Trump is SOOOO stupid.

Before he even took office, he had that famous meeting at Trump Tower with the MSM.

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media Bigwigs in Trump Tower Meeting | Breitbart

What a TOTAL bonehead thing to do.

If you want the media on your side (and we KNOW that Trump cares VERY much what the media says PLUS he is VERY thin-skinned), you do not invite them to your home/office and then start yelling at them and telling them how shitty they are.

These people are human beings. And human beings do not like being yelled at and put down. So obviously, they were - from that moment on - going to hate/dislike the guy. And they were going to make an extra special effort to make him look bad.

And later, he comes out and attacks the FBI/intelligence community...viciously.

Again...what a galactically stupid thing to do.

These people are investigating you, stupid. The LAST thing you do when cops are investigating you is insult the cops...or they will try just that much harder to get you.

Cops are human too.

Trump has no one but himself to blame for the media and the federal 'cops' not letting up on the guy.

I am not saying they are falsifying evidence. But I guarantee you that they are trying harder to get Trump than they would if he had kept his mouth shut about the MSM/intelligence agencies/FBI.
The theory that a Republican will get the media on his side by being nice to them was disproven conclusively by Reagan and both the Bushes.

Trump is now trying to tweet his enemy to death, after not being able to fire him, discredit him, or get congress to act. I bet Mueller will just ignore Trump as usually. I think that's what really pisses Trump off, someone who refuses to play his game.

When Mueller decides to speak out, it will be louder and more meaningful than all of Trump's tweets.

If Mueller concludes that Trump had no part in colluding with Russians and doesn't recommend obstruction charges, Trump is going look pretty foolish. However, Trump will do one his typical reversals and Mueller will become a prince and gentlemen and great American.
If Mueller concludes that Trump has no part in collusion with the Russians some crazy Democrat is going to kill him and the Democratic Party will die that day.

If Mueller concludes that Trump has no part in collusion with the Russians some crazy Democrat is going to kill him and the Democratic Party will die that day.

collusion isnt the issue -

obstruction .. and maybe ties him to money laundering with Manafort

collusion isnt the issue -

obstruction .. and maybe ties him to money laundering with Manafort
Obstruction died with the IG report, moron.

Collusion is literally all you have, and when that fails, somebody is going to do something crazy.

Mueller better get some bodyguards for once the Democrats turn on him.

I'm glad my life doesn't devolve to crying about pointless stupid shit just to feel like a successful troll.

And I am glad I am not some old fart whose entire life clearly has devolved into posting 65,000(!?!) times on a political chat forum.

Plus, one who exaggerates in many of these posts like crazy and who would not know exactitude if it hit him over the head.

Now THAT is sad.

And, posting articles about your messiah and commenting about them is not 'trolling'. I guarantee you if the articles were pro Trump you would love it.
You hate the fact that most of the world and almost all of the educated, intelligent American voters think Trump is a buffoon.
So instead of posting facts/data to try and prove he is not...you simply throw insults around. Proving exactly what your intellectual capacity and educational attainment levels are.
You - my old, sad, bitter friend - are a prime example of a 'troll'.

'In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.'

Internet troll - Wikipedia

I spread facts/data/personal opinions. You just spread hate to try and stir up dissent and discord to distract people from insulting your messiah (Trump).

I have wasted enough time on you, you pathetic, obviously bitter/lonely, old fart.

Off to my ignore list for you.
Triggered.

Poor little bitch got his feelings hurt.

Plus, don't you think it a tad odd that this investigation has been going on for well over a year - and yet this is the very first Trump has apparently EVER mentioned anything about this supposed 'business deal'?
If this supposed deal does mean Mueller should excuse himself - why did Trump not mention it straight away? Why wait over 400 days to come forward with the fact?

The President was leading Mueller into a trap.

The Witch Hunt wasn't hurting him, so there was no real point to mentioning it right away.

But now, he's ready to spring the trap, and destroy the Mule's reputation forever. Maybe the President's goal was to get Mueller in prison? And he had to wait until he crossed the line and now he did?

Remember that Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess while his enemies like Mueller are playing tiddlywinks.

Trump was playing Mueller big time.

Conservative have nothing more than ad hominem attacks. Everytime Trump tweets a denial, it reads like an admission. The corrupt little man needs to be investigated. Trump's army of mindless zealots are afraid of the truth as well. Why not. When you belong to a cult, the cult master can do no wrong.

Last edited:

Trump is pathetic and ridiculous.

Trump is SOOOO stupid.

Before he even took office, he had that famous meeting at Trump Tower with the MSM.

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media Bigwigs in Trump Tower Meeting | Breitbart

What a TOTAL bonehead thing to do.

If you want the media on your side (and we KNOW that Trump cares VERY much what the media says PLUS he is VERY thin-skinned), you do not invite them to your home/office and then start yelling at them and telling them how shitty they are.

These people are human beings. And human beings do not like being yelled at and put down. So obviously, they were - from that moment on - going to hate/dislike the guy. And they were going to make an extra special effort to make him look bad.

And later, he comes out and attacks the FBI/intelligence community...viciously.

Again...what a galactically stupid thing to do.

These people are investigating you, stupid. The LAST thing you do when cops are investigating you is insult the cops...or they will try just that much harder to get you.

Cops are human too.

Trump has no one but himself to blame for the media and the federal 'cops' not letting up on the guy.

I am not saying they are falsifying evidence. But I guarantee you that they are trying harder to get Trump than they would if he had kept his mouth shut about the MSM/intelligence agencies/FBI.

But you don’t care about all the conflicts of interest, as long as their after Trump it doesn’t matter,right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traitor Don is truly running scared, but why? What in the world has he been trying to hide, since he took office and even before, with ALL of his lying and cover ups on his and campaign's Russian contacts???
For the sake of your perceived ligitamacy, committing yourself to the veracity of your assertions... you probably should have prefaced your response with some version of ... 'IMHO', lol

Word to the wise... "victory comes before a fall" don't get too lofty on your 'perceived pedestal' of moral authority here... there is, after all, far more actual evidence of the Dems, via. HRC paying a Russian spy for fabricated, fraudulent Russian intelligence, used in creating a FISC warrant (repeatedly renewed) to overtly influence a US election... U might want to tread carefully here on the overtures of your partisan convictions... lol
no Russian spies got paid.... stop lying.

The 2 pages from the 36 page dossier that was about carter page, that was used in the FISA warrant on Carter Page, was not the sole source in the 400 pages of support with sources for the FISA application, the Judge KNEW the opposition research provided came from the DNC and the Hillary camp, ALL OPPOSITION research comes from the opposition, duh.

ALL sources that are provided as sources are never sources of FRIENDS.... they are people that are ratting out someone....a NON FRIENDLY SOURCE...... and Judges DO NOT automatically discard proven information or collaborating sources, just because they come from someone that does not like the person.... duh.

You've been sold a bridge in Brooklyn, 100 times over, and think you are smart for it.... I'd think twice about that....

Carter Page was a nobody in the Trump camp, a mere coffee boy, ask Trump. And Carter Page had left and resigned from the Trump camp weeks earlier than when the FISA was APPROVED by the Republican appointed Judge over the case.... It was approved because..... drum roll.... there was enough support and evidence in the 400 page application provided, to warrant the approval, according to the FISA judge.

The FISA warrant was approved just a week or two before the election took place.

No one was "spying" on the Trump camp for political purpose.

I have had it to the top of my head with the ignorance of people like you mouthing off bull crap that you've been brainwashed to believe.... without thought, and without merit, just blindly following made up bull crap.... it's mind blowing for those of us that do have a mind to think.

Forum List

Back