Trump rally in Chicago

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Anyone else watching the coverage? It was on CNN. I was enjoying the parasites and bottom feeders complaining and chanting and their misspelled signs and captain America outfit oh and the dread locks in 10 colors....its hilarious. It feels me with such pride knowing Trump can piss off such SCUM that means he is doing something RIGHT!

Oh and now CNN is saying they are chanting we want Bernie. ROFLMAO!

Anyone else watching the coverage? It was on CNN. I was enjoying the parasites and bottom feeders complaining and chanting and their misspelled signs and captain America outfit oh and the dread locks in 10 colors....its hilarious. It feels me with such pride knowing Trump can piss off such SCUM that means he is doing something RIGHT!

the filthy scum bags come out huge number to protest trump

trump-flag-protest-370x595.jpg

Assuming this whole Trump thing isn't a ruse, he'd be doing jail time by now on trumped up charges, if he wasn't loaded.

The odd thing is, no one rich since mass immigration of nonwhites en started has ever stepped up.

Assuming this whole Trump thing isn't a ruse, he'd be doing jail time by now on trumped up charges, if he wasn't loaded.

The odd thing is, no one rich since mass immigration of nonwhites en started has ever stepped up.

Not a ruse. He keeps wanting to Make America Great Again.

i have always wondered what the chicago entrance signs read,...."Welcome To Chicago", "Bring Your Own Guns,Ammo,and Tire Irons"

Not a ruse. He keeps wanting to Make America Great Again.
Yes, he wouldnt want his name smeared like this if he didnt believe it.

unless the Bilderbergs are offering him place in their edenlike space station in exchange.

It is nice to know without a doubt that Trump will do nothing for the far right fascist and racist filth.

Heard the terrorists have caused Trump to postpone the rally...obviously some death threats etc. The amount of terrorists in the arena is outrageous its on CNN right now the terrorists punching rally folks,flipping the bird,holding up bras,ripping up signs etc. Concentration camps needed for all of these scum. I can't wait for Trump to deal with these terrorists.

As my wife just said these terrorists think they are hurting Trump they are only making the people supporting Trump support him more and I bet when Illinois votes its going to be HUGE! White people are TIRED of this bullshit and they are going to FLOCK to Trump to get this garbage under control. We can see what shitcago has the violence it does the cops are lazy and obviously not bright enough to SEE and READ social media that the terrorists were planning this shit.

They shut it down. It looks like the fools got what they wanted.

Violence works.

Fights breaking out inside the venue.

The problem is what will happen next. Given the number of confederate flags now flying all over the south in response to that dust up, you can bet the conservatives will respond by shutting down democratic candidate events.

Have you got any screenshots of misspelled signs?

The problem is what will happen next. Given the number of confederate flags now flying all over the south in response to that dust up, you can bet the conservatives will respond by shutting down democratic candidate events.

No they won't. Behaving like a gang of thugs is purely a Democrat thing.

No they won't. Behaving like a gang of thugs is purely a Democrat thing.

LOL. You will eat those words. Wait and see.

Were the protesters of the darker skin variety?

A lot of the ones involved in on camera altercations are. It will just reinforce and energize Trump's supporters.

Forum List

Back