Trump Rally Racine, Wisconsin 06/18/24 - Watch Live Here

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
My wife and I had tickets but it's a little warm and would have been a three-hour drive, so we're watching it at home. It looks like a pretty decent crowd, and he's scheduled to speak at 3:00 PM CST.

And like clockwork, the predictable snarky comments from the Trump-haters will no doubt follow. :laughing0301:

My wife and I had tickets but it's a little warm and would have been a three-hour drive, so we're watching it at home. It looks like a pretty decent crowd, and he's scheduled to speak at 3:00 PM CST.

And like clockwork, the predictable snarky comments from the Trump-haters will no doubt follow. :laughing0301:

He’s really looking strong. I think he’s dropped about 20 pounds, also.

Thanks for linking! I normally watch pretty closely for the President's speaking events and I missed this one.

Oh, I can feel the squealing TDS about to ramp up!

I don't blame you for missing it. It's hot here too, in southeast SD -- about 90°.

I hope the debate starts with each of them walking over to the podium, but since the moderators know how bad that will look, the coverage will start with them already seated.

I heard there will be podiums, but there will also be chairs so Biden can sit down. He's just too old for standing on his feet.

Same here. Hottest day so far this year, I'd hate to be in that crowd of people.

I think today's our hottest day too. I need to get out and work in the garden but the off-and-on rain has made it hard.

I wouldn't mind visiting Racine. I went there once, many, many years ago, and it was a pretty place.

Nonsense.

1718744482341.png

Forum List

Back