Trump Rally Tonight - Youngstown, OH

You'd never prove that by me.

My 2020 ballot

1663520613677.png

If the election were just between Biden and Trump, would you have voted, and if so, for whom?

I am asking mainly for a curiosity about the logic of voting for a candidate which one knows is not going to win and forfeiting the chance to better influence the actual outcome.

Vote for whoever you want, of course. I support a lot of Jorgensen's positions.

Jorgensen reportedly pulled votes from both Biden and Trump supporters. I'm not sure from which side came the most.

If the election were just between Biden and Trump, would you have voted, and if so, for whom?

I am asking mainly for a curiosity about the logic of voting for a candidate which one knows is not going to win and forfeiting the chance to better influence the actual outcome.

Vote for whoever you want, of course. I support a lot of Jorgensen's positions.

Jorgensen reportedly pulled votes from both Biden and Trump supporters. I'm not sure from which side came the most.

I would not have voted to be honest.

I also live in Ill, so any vote not for Biden was voting for someone you know was not going to win the state, and winning the state is all that matters in our country.

And here we go.

DAMN I'm good. I'm so good that sometimes I actually SCARE me!

Wonderful Margie longing for the good old days when Christians ruled & her encounter with linebackers from the Georgia Bulldogs brings back fond memories.

Ahhhh, the good ole days.

Complete nonsense. That's well before he took the stage.

This is too, but it looks packed...

[Timestamped to begin at a rolling shot of the full crowd...]

As usual, Deceitful Dems rely on their gullible and unscrutinaizing base to help them repeat their lies.

Complete nonsense. That's well before he took the stage.

This is too, but it looks packed...

[Timestamped to begin at a rolling shot of the full crowd...]

As usual, Deceitful Dems rely on their gullible and unscrutinaizing base to help them repeat their lies.

Here's another one:

Here are some actual figures from the 2020 rallies for both Trump and Biden. Actually Biden had some of the smallest crowd sizes in US history.

FINAL 2020 RALLY TALLY: President Trump Had Largest Crowds at His Rallies in US History - Biden Had Some of the Smallest

1663533066303.png

1663533107906.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back