Trump Rally Tonight - Youngstown, OH

Just say it ........

Are you OK with trump committing Adultery?

Or will you claim trump NEVER did commit Adultery?
Are you OK with humans working like dogs and sharing a basement apartment with 3 other families?
Please say, "Yes!".

Ad ad hominem...how mature.
We're not Democrats who all agree with each other all the time.
You mean there are people at the trump rally that think differently?

I'm pretty sure all those sheep in attendance are like minded dotards.
trump tells you what to believe, and then you believe. SHEEP.

Told me he's terrible but you went and voted for him anyway. :laughing0301:

j-law-sure.gif

Nope, I did not vote for him.

You really are this stupid, and I thought it was just an act

You mean there are people at the trump rally that think differently?

I'm pretty sure all those sheep in attendance are like minded dotards.
trump tells you what to believe, and then you believe. SHEEP.
There are several things that we disagree on...
Dropping the Alpha crap and sticking to the platform.
Sucking up to the Saudis.
Appointing politicians as opposed to those who voted for him who are in those replated professions.
Not squashing the riots.

When you can itemize your "diversity", you're not diverse.
I think it's funny, because the media has told us for years how racist and misogynist Trump is, but his smart supporters obviously don't fall for it.

I have a buddy who went to a Trump rally and ended up right behind Trump (and thus on live national TV for two hours). I asked him how he got to sit there. He said it was complete luck. They open the doors, and everyone walks in and takes a seat. There was no arrangement of people seated behind Trump to provide a narrative of who his supporters are; everyone sat where they wanted to.

So, just adding that in case someone might be thinking otherwise.

I think it's funny, because the media has told us for years how racist and misogynist Trump is, but his smart supporters obviously don't fall for it.

I have a buddy who went to a Trump rally and ended up right behind Trump (and thus on live national TV for two hours). I asked him how he got to sit there. He said it was complete luck. They open the doors, and everyone walks in and takes a seat. There was no arrangement of people seated behind Trump to provide a narrative of who his supporters are; everyone sat where they wanted to.

So, just adding that in case someone might be thinking otherwise.
I work in 3 minority Towns...
Uniondale, Hempstead and Roosevelt and they love Trump.

Yea, yea, yea. Trump along with his usual cast of liars, fascists, bigots, "God loving" phonies, election deniers, conspracy minded schizos & topped off with a deranged pillow salesman & Trump, the biggest conman who ever lived ranting & raving about unfair life is.
And His followers are too stupid to see it.

I have a buddy who went to a Trump rally and ended up right behind Trump (and thus on live national TV for two hours). I asked him how he got to sit there. He said it was complete luck. They open the doors, and everyone walks in and takes a seat.
The same black guy is always seated behind Trump. The loon with the "Blacks for Trump" t-shirt.

Look up that loons past. I've wondered how much he is paid by the campaign.

The same black guy is always seated behind Trump. The loon with the "Blacks for Trump" t-shirt.

Look up that loons past. I've wondered how much he is paid by the campaign.
President Biden can't get a full sentence out of his mouth.
I wonder who's a big fan of his.

Not really. Actually a terrible horrible President would do these things to you:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.
Trump as a dreadful president – clearly the worst in US history.

Forum List

Back