Trump Rally Tonight - Youngstown, OH

I wonder what enormous stadium in Ohio Biden wants to use for his future rally

Maybe a suburban community center? They'd probably have to reschedule senior night, so those old folks would have to have their Bingo night somewhere else.

But I bet they could fit at least 150 people if they find a center in a large enough suburb.

Maybe a suburban community center? They'd probably have to reschedule senior night, so those old folks would have to have their Bingo night somewhere else.

But I bet they could fit at least 150 people if they find a center in a large enough suburb.
THIS JUST IN !!! THIS JUST IN !!! there has been a biden rally scheduled in rhode island at the providence pet supermarket sometime in October! please reserve a space now being there is only room for 53 human beings! and you can bring all your pets.

i wonder if biden can fill a taco bell restaurant

With the 3 million illegals he's brought in over the last couple years, I would guess all of the current 7,790 Taco Bell restaurants in the US.

Although, most of them would be working behind the counter.

Hey, you're a pretty good straight man. We could be a comedy duo. :laughing0301:

THIS JUST IN !!! THIS JUST IN !!! there has been a biden rally scheduled in rhode island at the providence pet supermarket sometime in October! please reserve a space now being there is only room for 53 human beings! and you can bring all your pets.

Will Joe be handing out free coupons for pet manicures and puppy treats in the parking lot afterward?

hey, arent there a lot of starbucks shutting down? there you go, the average starbucks is about 1000 sq ft,,,,thats 1000 screaming biden fans.

Forum List

Back