Trump ranting at presser

I've lived under a dictator....Trump has all the characteristics of a dictator.

What dictator?

Their parents. Every stay at home thinks their parents are dictators because they limit their XBox one time.
Every Democrat today is a child.
Great argument buddy! Did you use your realy big brain to come up with it. You send send that post to china so they can respect your realy big brain to.
China hates you Baizuo retards.
You guys are so stupid this is not even fun any more. What a waist of time arguing with a rock. Peace Out!

What dictator?

Their parents. Every stay at home thinks their parents are dictators because they limit their XBox one time.
Every Democrat today is a child.
Great argument buddy! Did you use your realy big brain to come up with it. You send send that post to china so they can respect your realy big brain to.
China hates you Baizuo retards.
You guys are so stupid this is not even fun any more. What a waist of time arguing with a rock. Peace Out!
“Anymore” is one word, retard.

And you used the wrong form of “waste”.

Sure he does, he has absolute control of the Military and can order them to do anything. No wait he does not.
He has absolute control of the police through out the Country and can order them to do anything. No wait he does not.
He has absolute control of the work force and can order it to anything he wants. No wait he does not.

Ya JUST like a dictator I see what you mean.
He is working on it....bashing DOJ firing those who dont show loyalty to him, criticize the free press...he will try and start a civil war if he impeached and he will be your dictator and you can both live in harmony.
LOL what a MORONIC rant, he has ZERO powers as a dictator, any weak minded fool that thinks he does deserves the idiotic Liberals they vote for. The people removing rights and thwarting the constitution are liberal Democrats every day they come up with more excuses to ignore the 1st amendment the 2nd amendment and the 5th amendment.
I am not a liberal nor a democrat.....I said I live under a dictator and trump has the chatesterstics of a dictator.
1. From the elite, got "richer" by fraud, manipulations, being part of the eco-political swamp.
2. Supernarcissist.
3. Threatens everyone that criticizes him.
4. Womanizer, adulterer, cheater, sexual harasser.
5. Wants his appointees to be loyal to him more than the law.

I can go on forever....if he gets impeached he will be calling his sheep to either riot or pock up arms and keep him in his position...and he already sending messages about that.

Sure he does, he has absolute control of the Military and can order them to do anything. No wait he does not.
He has absolute control of the police through out the Country and can order them to do anything. No wait he does not.
He has absolute control of the work force and can order it to anything he wants. No wait he does not.

Ya JUST like a dictator I see what you mean.
He is working on it....bashing DOJ firing those who dont show loyalty to him, criticize the free press...he will try and start a civil war if he impeached and he will be your dictator and you can both live in harmony.
LOL what a MORONIC rant, he has ZERO powers as a dictator, any weak minded fool that thinks he does deserves the idiotic Liberals they vote for. The people removing rights and thwarting the constitution are liberal Democrats every day they come up with more excuses to ignore the 1st amendment the 2nd amendment and the 5th amendment.
I am not a liberal nor a democrat.....I said I live under a dictator and trump has the chatesterstics of a dictator.
1. From the elite, got "richer" by fraud, manipulations, being part of the eco-political swamp.
2. Supernarcissist.
3. Threatens everyone that criticizes him.
4. Womanizer, adulterer, cheater, sexual harasser.
5. Wants his appointees to be loyal to him more than the law.

I can go on forever....if he gets impeached he will be calling his sheep to either riot or pock up arms and keep him in his position...and he already sending messages about that.
Yup Just like a dictator, of course he has no power to ACTUALLY be like one but you insist he is. Go figure.

Forum List

Back