Trump ranting at presser

If we declare a trade war against the rest of the world......WE lose
Our President is too stupid to realize it

Not when we are 300 billion in the hole. Walking away for US, is a win. For them, it's a disaster.
We are not 300 billion in the hole

Trade deals help both sides. They are not one sided where we win all aspects of trade. We give some, they give some

Engaging in trade war with the entire world is idiotic. If your target is China, you engage the rest of your allies to participate. You don’t want to envoke sanctions against China and have your allies make up the difference. If China retaliates against soybeans from the US, you want your allies to keep open their markets

Trumps tactics are idiotic

OUr allies can't and won't want to make up the difference for China.

China wants to benefit at their trading "partners" expense. Why would Europe want to do that?

And visa versa.
Our President is a moron with his trade war

Of course you want other markets when you shut one down

China wants large trade surpluses. Europe want's large trade surpluses.

Exactly how are they going to replace America for each other?

America wants large trade surpluses. Who the fuck are they going to sell to if they keep pissing off each & every one of our allies?

The problem with you dumbasses is that you think it is better to try to gain a larger marketshare of 325 million people while abandoning a 6 billion population .

Trump is the absolute dumbest person ever on trade & I see you join him.

Not when we are 300 billion in the hole. Walking away for US, is a win. For them, it's a disaster.
We are not 300 billion in the hole

Trade deals help both sides. They are not one sided where we win all aspects of trade. We give some, they give some

Engaging in trade war with the entire world is idiotic. If your target is China, you engage the rest of your allies to participate. You don’t want to envoke sanctions against China and have your allies make up the difference. If China retaliates against soybeans from the US, you want your allies to keep open their markets

OUr allies can't and won't want to make up the difference for China.

China wants to benefit at their trading "partners" expense. Why would Europe want to do that?

And visa versa.
Our President is a moron with his trade war

Of course you want other markets when you shut one down

China wants large trade surpluses. Europe want's large trade surpluses.

Exactly how are they going to replace America for each other?

America wants large trade surpluses. Who the fuck are they going to sell to if they keep pissing off each & every one of our allies?

America would settle for smaller trade deficits, at this point. Is anyone up for giving US that and if not, why not and why the fuck should we play nice with such dicks?

The problem with you dumbasses is that you think it is better to try to gain a larger marketshare of 325 million people while abandoning a 6 billion population .

It is stupid to play by rigged game. If they won't give us a fair deal, then the dumbass thing to do, is to keep letting them fuck US.

Trump is the absolute dumbest person ever on trade & I see you join him.

No, that would be you, for the reasons I listed above.

DO you want America to have more and better paying jobs?

The king of misinformation - rightwinger - is at it again. There is no “trade war” with China (or anyone else), jackass.
China will cut import tariffs on textile products and metals, including steel products, to 8.4% from 11.5%, effective Nov. 1, the finance ministry said on Sunday.
China has capitulated completely to President Trump’s will. After decades of being taken advantage of by foreign nations thanks to failed left-wing policy, America is finally getting fair trade deals thanks to President Trump’s “America first” doctrine.
Average import tariffs on over fifteen hundred products will be lowered to 7.8% from 10.5%, the ministry said.
It’s no wonder you lefties are pissed. You hate America.
Only in the minds of the ignorant. Especially those that do not understand basic economics. President Trump continues to deliver on all of his promises. So...much...winning.

China to cut import tariffs on wide range of products | Reuters

I've lived under a dictator....Trump has all the characteristics of a dictator.
Sure he does, he has absolute control of the Military and can order them to do anything. No wait he does not.
He has absolute control of the police through out the Country and can order them to do anything. No wait he does not.
He has absolute control of the work force and can order it to anything he wants. No wait he does not.

Ya JUST like a dictator I see what you mean.

I wish he was. I wish he would have the KGB drag Chuck Schumer out of bed in the middle of the night and disappear him. Followed by the rest of the swamp.

Alas, Trump doesn't do that. So he's not a dictator after all.

Sure he does, he has absolute control of the Military and can order them to do anything. No wait he does not.
He has absolute control of the police through out the Country and can order them to do anything. No wait he does not.
He has absolute control of the work force and can order it to anything he wants. No wait he does not.

He is working on it....bashing DOJ firing those who dont show loyalty to him, criticize the free press...he will try and start a civil war if he impeached and he will be your dictator and you can both live in harmony.

He is working on it....bashing DOJ firing those who dont show loyalty to him, criticize the free press...he will try and start a civil war if he impeached and he will be your dictator and you can both live in harmony.
LOL what a MORONIC rant, he has ZERO powers as a dictator, any weak minded fool that thinks he does deserves the idiotic Liberals they vote for. The people removing rights and thwarting the constitution are liberal Democrats every day they come up with more excuses to ignore the 1st amendment the 2nd amendment and the 5th amendment.

Trump, "The failing NY Times" :auiqs.jpg:

Another of Trump's lies.

From Forbes:

New York Times Subscription Revenue Topped $1 Billion In 2017
"
The New York Times made more than $1 billion in overall subscription revenue in 2017.
Let that sink in for a minute.
At a time when many media companies are struggling, The Times saw its circulation surge.
That makes President Trump’s tweets about the “failing New York Times” seem just a bit silly."""

Sorry, BluesLegend-in-Your-Own-Mind, don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

"The New York Times announced it now has 130 million monthly readers and 3.5 million paid subscriptions, which is more than double the company's subscriber count since Q3 2015.""
The New York Times soars past 3 million subscribers
That was before Jeong, moron.

The civil war would happen if he was impeached regardless.

President Trump gives the fake news a beating and the left are like :aargh:
Trump is a pathetic bully & liar that dupes the unintelligent rubes on the right.
and Graham deserves a horse whipping a huge POS a republican pos

Graham bitch slapped your side hard today.
and the NYTimes bitch slapped the tax cheat Trump ,,Fair trade
Only racists care about what the New York Times has to say.

President Trump gives the fake news a beating and the left are like :aargh:
Trump is a pathetic bully & liar that dupes the unintelligent rubes on the right.
and Graham deserves a horse whipping a huge POS a republican pos

Graham bitch slapped your side hard today.
and the NYTimes bitch slapped the tax cheat Trump ,,Fair trade
Only racists care about what the New York Times has to say.
Yes that's me I hate all white southern crackers......

What dictator?

Their parents. Every stay at home thinks their parents are dictators because they limit their XBox one time.
Every Democrat today is a child.
Great argument buddy! Did you use your realy big brain to come up with it. You send send that post to china so they can respect your realy big brain to.

What dictator?

Their parents. Every stay at home thinks their parents are dictators because they limit their XBox one time.
Every Democrat today is a child.
Great argument buddy! Did you use your realy big brain to come up with it. You send send that post to china so they can respect your realy big brain to.
China hates you Baizuo retards.

Forum List

Back