Trump ranting at presser

Is that why they slapped tariffs on Trump ?

You’re too dumb to understand what is going on, let the adults handle China. They are rattling their saber, and it won’t hold up. The trade deficit is so one sided, China can not afford to lose their exports to the US. They will be begging President Trump for a deal. Much like the EU already has, however in China’s case we will need to keep tariffs up to keep manufacturing jobs stateside.

Please....please......let’s get some adults in the process

If Trump had enlisted the support of the EU and Japan in a trade war against China it would make sense

But to simultaneously declare a trade war against the entire world is insanity

The EU, Japan and China are all engaged in predatory trade with US.

NOT stopping that immediately is insanity.

SUPPORTING that, like you are doing, is fucking treasonous.
If we declare a trade war against the rest of the world......WE lose
Our President is too stupid to realize it

Not when we are 300 billion in the hole. Walking away for US, is a win. For them, it's a disaster.
We are not 300 billion in the hole

Trade deals help both sides. They are not one sided where we win all aspects of trade. We give some, they give some

Engaging in trade war with the entire world is idiotic. If your target is China, you engage the rest of your allies to participate. You don’t want to envoke sanctions against China and have your allies make up the difference. If China retaliates against soybeans from the US, you want your allies to keep open their markets

Trumps tactics are idiotic

Does he have high blood pressure?

The first stages of Alzheimer’s ?

Seems a little energetic for Alzheimer’s.

It's probably alzheimers.

I watched 2 people go through that disease. From beginning to end and death.

I've been saying since 2015 that trump has many of the signs of that disease.

This is just another example of what I've been saying since 2015.

This is CLASSIC behavior for a person who has that disease and in his 70s.

From my experience with that disease he will need 24-7 care by the time he's 75 for his own protection and safety.

It's not funny, it's a very serious disease.

I've noticed that republicans don't care. I've brought it up with several conservatives and they just don't care.

You’re too dumb to understand what is going on, let the adults handle China. They are rattling their saber, and it won’t hold up. The trade deficit is so one sided, China can not afford to lose their exports to the US. They will be begging President Trump for a deal. Much like the EU already has, however in China’s case we will need to keep tariffs up to keep manufacturing jobs stateside.

If Trump had enlisted the support of the EU and Japan in a trade war against China it would make sense

Not when we are 300 billion in the hole. Walking away for US, is a win. For them, it's a disaster.

Trade deals help both sides. They are not one sided where we win all aspects of trade. We give some, they give some

Engaging in trade war with the entire world is idiotic. If your target is China, you engage the rest of your allies to participate. You don’t want to envoke sanctions against China and have your allies make up the difference. If China retaliates against soybeans from the US, you want your allies to keep open their markets

OUr allies can't and won't want to make up the difference for China.

China wants to benefit at their trading "partners" expense. Why would Europe want to do that?

And visa versa.

Got the Trump presser on now and my god, no wonder people quit their jobs and call him moron and idiot.
Goes off on tangents.
He interrupts, talks over them, and won't let anyone finish a question or a sentence.
It's JUST AS Woodward, Wolfe and Omarosa describe: He fucking rants on and on an on.
He has absolutely NO interest in listening.
Just yakkking, yakkkkkkking.....ranting.
A funny thing. Trump say he won't initiate an FBI investigation into Kavanaugh, despite the fact there are now several accusers.

Trump's illogic is amazing. He said the reason he won't let the FBI investigate Kavanaugh is because the Democrats have already made up their minds. And that is true. The Dems will vote against Kavanaugh not matter what. Just on principle, even if there were no sexual assault accusers.

Trump implied the Democrats are hardheaded and won't change their minds no matter what the outcome of an FBI investigation.

What Trump seems to be also implying by association, though, is that no Republican will change their vote on Kavanaugh even if the FBI found a roomful of videotapes of Kavanaugh participating in gang rapes.

Too bad this question never occurred to any of the reporters to ask Trump. "Do you think any Republican would change their vote if the FBI investigation turned up results which showed the accusations to be true?"

There is no right answer to that question which could justify not opening an FBI investigation.

I liked the part where he said he has "proof" China is trying to get someone else elected to President because they don't want to deal with him and his large brain... all while saying Xi is his friend.
`
Yup....."Donald Trump Says China Respects Him Because of His 'Very, Very Large Brain'"

China has a lot more respect for Trump than they did for Obama who has obviously a very small brain.

Declared a trade war? The EU and China use tariffs against the US, and we’re supposed to just take it? Seems you Dems like shipping jobs overseas. None of you hacks has an answer for that, which means you’re just full of shit.

China has a lot more respect for Trump than they did for Obama who has obviously a very small brain.

We have been losing the trade war for decades. President Trump will save us though.

Trump, "The failing NY Times" :auiqs.jpg:
One more piece of repub BS,,,,,,,,,, NYTimes is doing quite well

Trump won in 2016 and the NY Times has been unable to destroy Trump, hence the NY Times is failing :auiqs.jpg:
Unable??? The world laughs at him ,,,he's nothing but a cheating bully and he's yours He's inarticulate and seems uneducated about how to govern but he's a republican so that's ok with the likes of you and your ilk The art of the deal lol lol has to be BS

Trump won in 2016 and the NY Times has been unable to destroy Trump, hence the NY Times is failing :auiqs.jpg:
Unable??? The world laughs at him ,,,he's nothing but a cheating bully and he's yours He's inarticulate and seems uneducated about how to govern but he's a republican so that's ok with the likes of you and your ilk The art of the deal lol lol has to be BS

You are entitled to your opinions, they are fake news but if you choose to believe them its no business of mine.

You are entitled to your opinions, they are fake news but if you choose to believe them its no business of mine.
don't you feel great being part of these very very fine men, protectors of america and the american way?

don't you feel great being part of these very very fine men, protectors of america and the american way?

I know that the left are a grave risk to the USA and must be stopped. I'm tempted to air lift the left to Iran, to punish Iran.

I know that the left are a grave risk to the USA and must be stopped. I'm tempted to air lift the left to Iran, to punish Iran.
republicans are pissing in the wind a party of scumbags and liars ,,,,and I'm being kind

republicans are pissing in the wind a party of scumbags and liars ,,,,and I'm being kind

No, you are projecting. Eddie you walk willingly right into the Buzzsaw. LOL

buzzsaw? this unamerican effort to fu our SC is a buzz saw? it's bad enough now you want another scumbag liar there?

buzzsaw? this unamerican effort to fu our SC is a buzz saw? it's bad enough now you want another scumbag liar there?

The American people did not trust your side to make these decisions, you lost the House, Senate, and White House. Its time you come to grips with being rejected.

I did get a get a good laugh when Trump said that China respects his "large brain", especially since he was serious.

I liked the part where he said he has "proof" China is trying to get someone else elected to President because they don't want to deal with him and his large brain... all while saying Xi is his friend.

Did you guys catch what China said today? After Trump's speech to the UN, China said that he's gotta stop slandering China.

Still think Xi is his friend?

China urges US to stop slander after Trump's meddling claim

Beijing urged the United States on Thursday to stop slandering China after President Donald Trump accused the Asian giant of trying to interfere in upcoming American congressional elections.

Geng Shuang, a foreign ministry spokesman, told reporters at a regular briefing in Beijing that the Chinese government does not interfere in other countries' internal affairs.

Trump said on Wednesday as he chaired the U.N. Security Council for the first time that China was meddling in the elections because it opposes his tough trade policies. The White House provided scant evidence of anything akin to the level of Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

In Beijing, Geng said China urged the U.S. to "stop making unwarranted accusations and slanders against China and stop the words and deeds that harm bilateral ties and the fundamental interest of the two peoples."

The American people did not trust your side to make these decisions, you lost the House, Senate, and White House. Its time you come to grips with being rejected.
we have and you and yours are responsible for the fuckin up of america FU and all your little scumbag republicans

OUr allies can't and won't want to make up the difference for China.

China wants to benefit at their trading "partners" expense. Why would Europe want to do that?

And visa versa.
Our President is a moron with his trade war

Of course you want other markets when you shut one down

Forum List

Back