Trump ranting at presser

The way he’s rambling on from one thing to the next and making these wild and over the top claims is just truly bizarre.

That's why the 25th Amend keeps getting tossed around behind the scenes.
Can you imagine listening to this ranting fucking idiot every day???

He said soybeans are up but I just looked it up and soybeans are at a 10 you’re low.

Trump just seem to say that no women are believable. And no men are guilty.

Trump, "The failing NY Times" :auiqs.jpg:

Another of Trump's lies.

From Forbes:

New York Times Subscription Revenue Topped $1 Billion In 2017
"
The New York Times made more than $1 billion in overall subscription revenue in 2017.
Let that sink in for a minute.
At a time when many media companies are struggling, The Times saw its circulation surge.
That makes President Trump’s tweets about the “failing New York Times” seem just a bit silly."""

Sorry, BluesLegend-in-Your-Own-Mind, don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

"The New York Times announced it now has 130 million monthly readers and 3.5 million paid subscriptions, which is more than double the company's subscriber count since Q3 2015.""
The New York Times soars past 3 million subscribers

Your sense of humor rating is .5

Got the Trump presser on now and my god, no wonder people quit their jobs and call him moron and idiot.
Goes off on tangents.
He interrupts, talks over them, and won't let anyone finish a question or a sentence.
It's JUST AS Woodward, Wolfe and Omarosa describe: He fucking rants on and on an on.
He has absolutely NO interest in listening.
Just yakkking, yakkkkkkking.....ranting.
It’s further proof of Trump’s incompetence and stupidity – he has no understanding of sound public policy and responsible governance, he has no understanding of how our democratic institutions work, and he has no understanding as to the role of the press.

Translation...Trump disagrees with liberals. :itsok:

I did get a get a good laugh when Trump said that China respects his "large brain", especially since he was serious.

Remember back when you could look at other countries terrible leaders like Kim Jong Un, Ghaddafi, etc. and think “man, what a nutjob, thank goodness they’re not President here”. Now other countries say that about us.

Funny watching how his mind works as he wanders from one topic to another

Look! Squirrel!

I liked the part where he said he has "proof" China is trying to get someone else elected to President because they don't want to deal with him and his large brain... all while saying Xi is his friend.

`
He can't stop talking about himself. The rot that is the trump kakistocracy will undo itself.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Obama Mentions Himself 119 Times In Speech About Hillary

Trump mentions himself 119 times in every speech. Sorry, Skankzilla.
Cherry pick all you want.

Post your proof

Now Shhhhh Sock Puppet....or I may have to spill the beans ;) In fact one more elementary insult from you I will...to anyone

After 8 years of obama, I’m glad we finally have a president focused on doing what’s best for Americans.:)
Why do you think destroy the middle class is what’s good for America?
If you can’t appreciate the accomplishments he’s already made, you’ll never be anything more than a village idiot.

There’s a reason why you’re always wrong, rderp. Just saying.

Got the Trump presser on now and my god, no wonder people quit their jobs and call him moron and idiot.
Goes off on tangents.
He interrupts, talks over them, and won't let anyone finish a question or a sentence.
It's JUST AS Woodward, Wolfe and Omarosa describe: He fucking rants on and on an on.
He has absolutely NO interest in listening.
Just yakkking, yakkkkkkking.....ranting.

Works great for him, eh? Keeps media completely unscrewed. :auiqs.jpg:

The reporters are composed and not being rattled by his bullshit.
They are barely being allowed to talk.
Trump's job is to protect this country, not fight with the press.
Trump is a doucebag.
but i dont believe you ever bitched at obama for fighting the press.

liberal whining is the new reality tv

Forum List

Back